Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Please If You Have Apple Developer Account That Is Active, Help A Brother! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please If You Have Apple Developer Account That Is Active, Help A Brother! (136 Views)

How Do I Get Duns Number For Apple Developer Account. Please Help / Do You Have Apple Developer Program Account? / Apple Developer Account Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Have Apple Developer Account That Is Active, Help A Brother! by EmyBryon(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17
I have been struggling to purchase an Apple Developer account to publish my mobile app on apple store.

I tried using both the web and the Apple Developer Software its obviously not working. Initially I was trying with my Naira Mastercard and now I have a Prepaid Dollar card and its still not working.

What I want now is an active account to help publish my app at a rate I can afford.

I also want whoever is coming through for me to help me in purchasing the account, so we can transfer the app to my account once the purchase is successful.

Chat with me on WhatsApp
+2349060966606
Re: Please If You Have Apple Developer Account That Is Active, Help A Brother! by wordsNOTswords(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18
Call me 09069254522
EmyBryon:
I have been struggling to purchase an Apple Developer account to publish my mobile app on apple store.

I tried using both the web and the Apple Developer Software its obviously not working. Initially I was trying with my Naira Mastercard and now I have a Prepaid Dollar card and its still not working.

What I want now is an active account to help publish my app at a rate I can afford.

I also want whoever is coming through for me to help me in purchasing the account, so we can transfer the app to my account once the purchase is successful.

Chat with me on WhatsApp
+2349060966606

(1) (Reply)

Best Bootcamp To Learn Programming In Nigeria? / Is Techjam Lab A Legit Company Or Fake? / Where Can I Buy Raspberry Pi In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.