Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Best Bootcamp To Learn Programming In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Bootcamp To Learn Programming In Nigeria? (141 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming In 2018 / Where Can I Learn Programming In Delta State / Where Can I Learn Programming In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Bootcamp To Learn Programming In Nigeria? by Davidnilla: 10:36am On Feb 01
Please,

What's the best bootcamp to learn programming in Nigeria? Physical classes, they still exist?

Although pretty decent with HTML/CSS, wanna learn em in full, plus JavaScript, python, php etc
Re: Best Bootcamp To Learn Programming In Nigeria? by DissTroy(m): 11:10am On Feb 01
If power supply is very good in your community, connect with other techies online. Take W3Schools and Free Code Camp courses online. Download videos from Free Code Camp's YouTube channel too. Start with a 15'6" screen laptop.

Connect with others learning to keep you motivated then attend a lot of tech programmes and events physically to network with higher-ups in your areas of focus.
Re: Best Bootcamp To Learn Programming In Nigeria? by Alphabyte2: 5:48pm On Feb 01
Davidnilla:
Please,

What's the best bootcamp to learn programming in Nigeria? Physical classes, they still exist?

Although pretty decent with HTML/CSS, wanna learn em in full, plus JavaScript, python, php etc

Decagon, Aptech , Moat Academy and Newhorizons

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Features Of Voip? / English Learning Game For Programmers: What Do You Think? / I Am A Php Developer I Need To Network With Other Php Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.