Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,782 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Hit Song "Johnny" Got Leaked Before I Could Officially Release It –Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Hit Song "Johnny" Got Leaked Before I Could Officially Release It –Yemi Alade (146 Views)

Yemi And Blue Aiva On It. Yemi Promise To Knack Blue Aiva Harder And Play With H / My Father’s Death Inspired My Hit Song – Teniola / Why I Gave Tiwa Savage My Hit Song, Malo – Spellz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hit Song "Johnny" Got Leaked Before I Could Officially Release It –Yemi Alade by DyshApp: 6:42pm On Jan 17
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade, has disclosed that an unidentified source had leaked her breakthrough song, “Johnny.”

She said that if someone hadn’t leaked the song in 2014, she would not have released it formally and that it most likely would not have been dropped.

Yemi Alade talked candidly about writing Johnny while on tour in Nigeria and how she never imagined the song would turn her into a worldwide sensation.

Yemi Alade talked candidly about writing Johnny while on tour in Nigeria and how she never imagined the song would turn her into a worldwide sensation.

In an interview with Taymesan for the Tea With Taymesan podcast, the singer related the tale and mentioned that the song’s leak happened the day she recorded it with Selebobo.

In response to a question, Yemi said;

“Yes, I felt it. I never thought it was a song that leaked; I didn’t release it officially. If you find the picture, it’s a picture of me with some blonde weave.”

The interviewer asked further;

“What do you mean it leaked?”

She added;

“It leaked online; it was never officially released. Yes, it probably would never have been released. God finds a way to move people and things around.”

👉Follow up with more celebrity Gist on our Real Talk Lounge

(1) (Reply)

King Forces The Princess To Marry A Monster Because Of Witch / Rema, Asake, Burna Boy Bag Nominations For 2024 BRIT Awards / Here Is Asake's Most C0ntr0versial Video With The Most Backlash :- 'only Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.