Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,108 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What’s Our Society Really Turning To? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What’s Our Society Really Turning To? (565 Views)

2023: Enugu Turning To Battleground – Ohanaeze Condemns Violence, Tasks / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down / Alero Aleruchi Accuses Clement Odah Of Molesting Her For Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by Thobie85: 7:41am On Jan 18
Please pardon my grammars

After NYSC last year, I have since then been looking for job but all to no avail Buh I still stay back in the area I served atleast to start my life here, I felt there is honor been outside than staying at my fathers.

I decided to start part time teaching this term, atleast if I get like 3 to 4 schools offering like 15 to 20k it’s something…

Luckily for me the school I served were in need of maths teacher so I went there and they employed me….but the interesting part is that the day they employed me on Monday, a guy also came for interview seems English teacher or so, after his micro teaching, the mgt actually liked his teaching style and they employed him immediately.

Asked him about how much can they pay him, he said 25k lol, the school said they will give him 30k

So they took him to the staff room, give him table and all that…within that few minute he spent in the school dunno how he knew that a student brought an iPhone 14 to school, so he approached the student that he should borrow him his phone that he wants to see movies on the phone and ask for pin incase the phone locked, the boy gave him the phone and the password since he knew he is their new teacher.

Swears in a blink of an eye we could not find g guy again, we searched the whole school, that’s when we realized that the guy has fled eith with the phone….

Called his number on the CV switched off, his referee number is just 10 digit.

Tho the school is just standing on that we have tell the student not to bring phone to school…

Buh I kept imagining that how could a teacher do that kind of thing….
Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by Solofresh2: 8:29am On Jan 18
Omo this is so funny asf grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by Creamypie(m): 9:22am On Jan 18
Thobie85:
Please pardon my grammars

After NYSC last year, I have since then been looking for job but all to no avail Buh I still stay back in the area I served atleast to start my life here, I felt there is honor been outside than staying at my fathers.

I decided to start part time teaching this term, atleast if I get like 3 to 4 schools offering like 15 to 20k it’s something…

Luckily for me the school I served were in need of maths teacher so I went there and they employed me….but the interesting part is that the day they employed me on Monday, a guy also came for interview seems English teacher or so, after his micro teaching, the mgt actually liked his teaching style and they employed him immediately.

Asked him about how much can they pay him, he said 25k lol, the school said they will give him 30k

So they took him to the staff room, give him table and all that…within that few minute he spent in the school dunno how he knew that a student brought an iPhone 14 to school, so he approached the student that he should borrow him his phone that he wants to see movies on the phone and ask for pin incase the phone locked, the boy gave him the phone and the password since he knew he is their new teacher.

Swears in a blink of an eye we could not find g guy again, we searched the whole school, that’s when we realized that the guy has fled eith with the phone….

Called his number on the CV switched off, his referee number is just 10 digit.

Tho the school is just standing on that we have tell the student not to bring phone to school…

Buh I kept imagining that how could a teacher do that kind of thing….
pipo rugged oh. D guy go GATS leave town
Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by Seunpapa65: 12:11pm On Jan 18
The student is foolish oo if na you u go come back 🤣🤣😂😂
Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by Myrepublic(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18
Seunpapa65:
The student is foolish oo if na you u go come back 🤣🤣😂😂
How is he foolish. Your new teacher asked you for phone to collect movies, you no go happy give am? Thank God he didn't steal one of the child.. The school should be able to trace his guarantors,abi that one no join his employment documentation?

1 Like

Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by Seunpapa65: 7:08pm On Jan 18
Myrepublic:
How is he foolish. Your new teacher asked you for phone to collect movies, you no go happy give am? Thank God he didn't steal one of the child.. The school should be able to trace his guarantors,abi that one no join his employment documentation?
Why should he carry phone to school some trouble are avoidable
Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by OgwuEgo: 9:11pm On Jan 18
😂🤣 No joy on the streets.
Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by bashiruhammed97(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18
Funny shii 😂
Re: What’s Our Society Really Turning To? by Queengee: 7:10am On Jan 19
Them no dey ask for Guarantor again?

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Criminal Face Behind Skyewallet / Courts Jail 14 Yahoo Boys In Oyo, Ogun / Shocking Footage Of Korra Obidi's Acid Attack Caught On Camera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.