Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45673 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by subcbouy: 4:25pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
You guys should calm down and ask questions! She was raised in the church, not in Joshua's household.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 4:32pm On Jan 18
Empresa:

You don't get it, BBC has tarnished the reputation of the church. The church has Lost so much in revenues and credibility. Dstv and Gotv have dropped SCOAN.

Si if SCOAN has any credibility in them or feel they have been wrongly accused, they should sue BBC and every liar according to You. The hard evidence You will see in court Will shock You.

DSTv and GoOtv did not drop SCOAN. Even if they did, it does not matter. The church does not live by revenue from DSTv or GOtv.
He who alleges must prove?
SCOAN cannot be the one running to court on a useless allegations.

If a useless girl accuses you that you raped her, how do you prove that you did not rape her? Tell me how you then rush to court to prove that you did not rape her, if she does not go to court to provide the evidence that you raped her!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 4:34pm On Jan 18
pocom16:

Lol .
Is there anything special about a police report..where you bridge officers to type and stamp anything you want..

Dey play..

Including the letters from the Bristish International School, Lome (the best school in West Africa)?
Your mind is blocked to truth!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:38pm On Jan 18
FuglyGurl:
How TB Joshua Showed Before Death That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter Contrary To Claims In BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/18/how-tb-joshua-showed-death-ajoke-was-adopted-not-his-biological-daughter-contrary-claims

/
Interesting!

Although in every case involving a pastor vs others, my initial inclination is always to assume that the pastor is lying.

/

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Jamie248: 4:39pm On Jan 18
FuglyGurl:
How TB Joshua Showed Before Death That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter Contrary To Claims In BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/18/how-tb-joshua-showed-death-ajoke-was-adopted-not-his-biological-daughter-contrary-claims

T.B Joshua was a solid criminal

More to the point though, there's nothing in this Ajoke issue that a basic DNA test cannot solve. But of course the Synagogue church and their slaves like this poster, will never carry out a DNA test because they know the result already...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 4:39pm On Jan 18
komzy589:

You are clearly insensitive here. Someone lied that the man was his biological father. Why would she not lie about the other things she said.

She never said he was his biological father, she said he is her father, which is what anyone who was adopted as baby would call the man who adopted and raised him or her.

The issue was never if he was her biological father or not, the issue has always been the 8 women who all claim to have been sexually molested by TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 4:41pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

She never said he was his biological father, she said he is her father, which is what anyone who was adopted as baby would call the man who adopted and raised him or her.

The issue was never if he was her biological father or not, the issue has always been the 8 women who all claim to have been sexually molested by TB Joshua

You are a terrible liar! The whole world heard and read and saw her say that TB Joshua was her biological father! BBC says so in their useless documentary!
Now that the lies have been exposed, you want to bring another lie!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 4:44pm On Jan 18
luminouz:

You see your life?

Even after I told you to open your eyes and see the world for what it is, you still refused. Now, you quickly shifted from the daughter issue to the allegation issue. It doesn't matter what evidence you are shown, your mind has decided to crucify TB Joshua.

You are as emotional as a menstruating ferret. But then, what do I expect from a woman?

haba, why were you so hard on the person. The person is right.

You cannot adopt a child and thereafter turn around to be claiming the child is not your biological child because the child is misbehaving. It is highly irresponsible. Even moreso since the child was adopted as a baby.

Human beings misbehave principally because of their upbringing and social and environmental influence. Not because of DNA.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Empresa: 4:45pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

DSTv and GoOtv did not drop SCOAN. Even if they did, it does not matter. The church does not live by revenue from DSTv or GOtv.
He who alleges must prove?
SCOAN cannot be the one running to court on a useless allegations.

If a useless girl accuses you that you raped her, how do you prove that you did not rape her? Tell me how you then rush to court to prove that you did not rape her, if she does not go to court to provide the evidence that you raped her!
Let's take Davido as an example, he is well known celebrity with múltiple endorsments round the world.

If a girl accuse Davido of rape, and within him he knew it never happened, am very sure he will sue the girl to retaine his reputation and integrity. Even person wey carry the news go follow defend For court. That's how this thing works.

Stop using Nigerian and their kaangaroo judgment to compare international cases like this
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by komzy589(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18
99thEnemy:
I am sorry. no vex.
but abeg help me look this picture below.

na who you see?
What do you mean?
You’re not talking to an illiterate. Resemblance doesn’t prove paternity.
One of the basis that triggers people to adopt children is semblance.
Please even if you’re not educated, don’t be the daft one. The only way to prove paternity is similarity in DNA genetics.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 4:48pm On Jan 18
onadana:

That story of molestation has been tainted by her antecedent that she was his biological daughter while she knew she was adopted from the video.And her past antics is a testament that she is not straight.Records don't lie.

She never said anything about being his biological daughter, she said she was his daughter, which is how anyone who was adopted at birth woukd describe themselves to whoever adopted them
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 4:51pm On Jan 18
Dennisochampa:
Na wa o....
Werin man no go see....
Why will tb Joshua deny his child from birth if she was really his?
I see alot of people's comments that the girl is tb Joshua daughter..... Even after seeing the video and police reports and all... They still won't believe...
These are the kind of people who will prefer to bath in the news about the downfall of others rather than seek the deep truth staring them in the face....
That being said.... Tb Joshua might not be perfect but he's a million times better than all the prosperity daddy go we see these days who collect from their poor members to build schools that kids of their poor members can't afford to attend.... Enrich their generations yet unborn all in the name of doing the work of God....
May God forgive the sins of tb Joshua and grant his soul eternal rest....
I leave judgment for God....
All of us go know the truth on the last day

I'm not arguing for or against. But all those video and police report are not inrefutable evidence.

Those can easily be put together around here.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by VIKTO83(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18
Whether adopted of biological she doesn't deserve inhuman treatment.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by rollywise(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.

Ozuor
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.
idiot! Watch the video and stop saying nonsense.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by jogojogo: 4:53pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
8f she failed to even mentioned her right status, how do you now believe the rest of the story
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 4:53pm On Jan 18
Dchoice:
Anyone that claims tb joshua did this or that should bring out proof and evidence, video or text messages should be provided , not by mere words it’s only a fool that will believe those people without any of them providing an evidence.
The church just provided a video evidence that ajoke was adopted even with police reports, if the church uses mere words you and I will not believe. It’s only a dummy that believes in mere words.

Nigerian police do not handle adoption.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by jogojogo: 4:55pm On Jan 18
VIKTO83:
Whether adopted of biological she doesn't deserve inhuman treatment.
Somebody who already lied....you believe the story just because of bias?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 4:57pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

You cannot adopt a child and thereafter turn around to be claiming the child is not your biological child because the child is misbehaving. It is highly irresponsible. Even moreso since the child was adopted as a baby.

Human beings misbehave principally because of their upbringing and social and environmental influence. Not because of DNA.

You must be having problem thinking properly.
You want TB Joshua to keep quiet and allow his church, name and reputation to be destroyed by an adulterous, stealing child who has given her heart to the devil. Do you know the effect that would have on other boys and girls living with the prophet in the church?
Can you imagine what someone like you would say if she is impregnated without a husband, and lives inside the church with others?
Even parents disown their biological children when they go totally wayward and devilish.
Prophet Eli in the Bible was punished by God because of his wayward children!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by jogojogo: 4:57pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

I'm not arguing for or against. But all those video and police report are not inrefutable evidence.

Those can easily be put together around here.
A v8deo done over 25 years ago put together for today? Right?
Omase o
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18
GloriousGbola:

all this proves is what people say about nigerians - they can never treat adopted children with love.
which is why a lot of genuine orphanges resist releasing children to couples

Which other kind of love would you have wanted TB Joshua to treat the adopted girl here?
If you truly watched this video, how many parents would send their own children to British school and go through what the man of God had undergone several times because of the girl

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by komzy589(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

She said it. Go and watch the video with an open mind. She said she was his biological daughter outside wedlock. They made emphasis on that in the BBC published video.
I will save your monica and come back when the complete truth is out because this is a very simple case to investigate.
I will like to see how funny you will look when you keep arguing.
This is not even religious anymore. When I hear people can still be wicked to a good person, I don’t always believe it. Even in the face of denial, see how you desperately want this to be true.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 4:57pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

After watching this video, only an idiot would believe that Prophet TB Joshua abused this devil of a girl in any form!
Cant you see and hear that she had been wayward and a terrible girl since infancy?
A girl that was beiing stopped from stealing and followig boyfriends many years before now, but you can see that she is devil eincarnate!

Why are you being so toxic on the lady.

Any child that is wayward and terrible from infancy, the blame should be put on the parent of such a child.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 4:59pm On Jan 18
NSK4U:

Which other kind of love would you have wanted TB Joshua to treat the adopted girl here?
If you truly watched this video, how many parents would send their own children to British school and go through what the man of God had undergone several times because of the girl

i watched the video and i saw a toxic asshole cussing out a child in front of a flock of sheep

maybe you saw something different

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 4:59pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

You are a terrible liar! The whole world heard and read and saw her say that TB Joshua was her biological father! BBC says so in their useless documentary!
Now that the lies have been exposed, you want to bring another lie!

You guys are just trying to run away from the main issue of the 8 women who all claim to have been molested by TB Joshua

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 5:00pm On Jan 18
komzy589:

She said it. Go and watch the video with an open mind. She said she was his biological daughter outside wedlock. They made emphasis on that in the BBC published video.
I will save your monica and come back when the complete truth is out because this is a very simple case to investigate.
I will like to see how funny you will look when you keep arguing.
This is not even religious anymore. When I hear people can still be wicked to a good person, I don’t always believe it. Even in the face of denial, see how you desperately want this to be true.

You guys are just trying to run away from the main issue of the 8 women who all claim to have been molested by TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 5:01pm On Jan 18
abobote:
TB Joshua was evil and an occultic man.

He killed one of my cousins in his shrine he calls synagogue
another animal is here. May you and your cousin never make heaven. Anuofia!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 5:02pm On Jan 18
Empresa:

Let's take Davido as an example, he is well known celebrity with múltiple endorsments round the world.

If a girl accuse Davido of rape, and within him he knew it never happened, am very sure he will sue the girl to retaine his reputation and integrity. Even person wey carry the news go follow defend For court. That's how this thing works.

Stop using Nigerian and their kaangaroo judgment to compare international cases like this

You want to compare a worldly loafer like Davido, to someone like Prophet TB Joshua and his whole church and its members all over the world?!
You think the church would think and behave like a weed smoking musician?
I give up on you. No wonder you believe the stupid lies!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 5:02pm On Jan 18
luminouz:

You are a liar.

You are now shifting goal posts?

I told you to think and open your eyes but nope, emotion don finish you. Now, you will learn that one-sided judgement no favour anyone?

The gaol post has always been if TB Joshua sexually molested women living in his Religious community, not if he is Ajoke's biological father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 5:02pm On Jan 18
jogojogo:

A v8deo done over 25 years ago put together for today? Right?
Omase o

Oga use your head now.

What does it take for a mother to discard a child somewhere. And someone claiming to be a stranger to the child, makes a so called video of a supposedly rescued child. Whereas, an actual blood relationship may exist.

This thing is not difficult. What does it take to get an police extract statement in Naija??

All these can easily be put together by someone with intent. Now I'm not claiming this is exactly what happened in this regard but I'm saying it can be easily put together.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

But she can be so hard on the person who risked his Life and resources to adopt her?
No father would listen to what the girl is saying now about the late prophet and would not disown her even as a biological child.

I followed the late prophet but can't argue against or in favour of him, all I want is that God should be the ultimate judge but I will not see truth and pretend as if I'm blind. It's good he made this video at the time he did it, if not, how could anyone have been able to at least refute this particular lie of biological or not biological?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by komzy589(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

I’m sorry. This is the first time I’m doubting the story after watching this video here.
I will never believe a thing that comes out of the mouth of a liar. To have the guts to lie about paternity because the man is not around to defend himself is beyond despicable.
Just to prove your desperation, do you see how you made yourself believe that she didn’t claim Joshua was her biological father in that BBC video.
Someone even said these old looking videos were fabricated. How can one fabricate this video that I’m seeing now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Mother, Folarin Balogun Last Hug With Her Son (Throwback Photo) / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.