Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45522 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 5:09pm On Jan 18
sheldonbbt:
You adopted a baby and she grew under your guidance.

She allegedly turned out to be a nuisance and you brought her out to disgrace her in the presence of so many people and even recording it.

The truth remains, nobody knows the abuse this lady suffered. You can clearly see from the beginning of the video that TB Joshua actually has hatred towards the girl from the way he ordered her to stand up.

No one can ever take care of a child the way the biological parents would. She perhaps would've turned out to be a different person if her biological parents raised her.

She was never part of TB Joshua's family, she never felt like one of them and was possibly not treated as one.

A child becomes really rebellious when they discover that the people who raised them are hypocrites and they loose respect for them. I believe the girl has seen more than enough to even doubt Christianity as a result of TB Joshua's conduct which she has experienced and was once part of.

She basically saw him as a hypocrite and disrespected him so much.

See the hardness in his voice when he commanded her to stand up and afterwards changed to soft and subtle voice while addressing the people. See the way she stood up like a frightened rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Phred1717: 5:12pm On Jan 18
Sheeps in wolf clothing. This are some of one's devil used for he's own works against humanity
abobote:
TB Joshua was evil and an occultic man.

He killed one of my cousins in his shrine he calls synagogue
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 5:13pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

Why are you being so toxic on the lady.

Any child that is wayward and terrible from infancy, the blame should be put on the parent of such a child.

Didnt ypou see her in the midst of hundreds of her colleagues, both male and female? She was having a problem that was not common amongst the rest.
She must have been possessed by some powers to be able to say such toxic lies against the prophet, to the extent of saying that she was his biologicl child born outside wedlock. Trying to paint the prophet as a promiscuous man.

A man that was paying USD100,000s as school fees so she could become successful in life. Some of her colleagues in the video attended the same school with her. TB Joshua's daugthers attended the same school she attended in Lome!
And.s such a useless girl could face the camera to tarnish the man's image to the whole world, trying to destroy the church and its members all over the world!
TB Joshua's death could have been an opportunity for her to repent, seek pardon and even try to reconcile herself to the church but she chose to follw the devil as usual!
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by segyoms: 5:14pm On Jan 18
I know a guy that stayed around TB 's he never said anything good about him , My spirit personally doesn't connect..Ikotun people.Gos sees all
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by femmy2010(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.
Seen the video ?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by boyesola: 5:14pm On Jan 18
Every close person to TB Joshua has an indicting video with TB Joshua. He was a terrible con man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 5:15pm On Jan 18
NSK4U:

But she can be so hard on the person who risked his Life and resources to adopt her?
No father would listen to what the girl is saying now about the late prophet and would not disown her even as a biological child.

I followed the late prophet but can't argue against or in favour of him, all I want is that God should be the ultimate judge but I will not see truth and pretend as if I'm blind. It's good he made this video at the time he did it, if not, how could anyone have been able to at least refute this particular lie of biological or not biological?

you made a lot of sound submissions, but your statement about the video is funny. cheesy cheesy The video does not prove/disprove anything. Anybody can make any video at any point in time towards a certain purpose. People can make video of their discarded biological child and claim they found an abandoned baby. Things dey happen for this world. You better deepen your analytical and investigating mindset.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ufotunang: 5:16pm On Jan 18
You can now see how ajoke and BBC were lieing against TB Joshua and his church
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 5:17pm On Jan 18
FuglyGurl:
How TB Joshua Showed Before Death That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter Contrary To Claims In BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/18/how-tb-joshua-showed-death-ajoke-was-adopted-not-his-biological-daughter-contrary-claims
Damage control!!
Enough people had already given account of his evil. What can the say about the rest of the testimonies?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 5:22pm On Jan 18
Chukwunonso1:

You are asking pety questions Bro.

* He'll deny her because it not good for his reputation as a clergy.

* Those videos and reports could have been done in anticipation for a day like this- to cover tracks.

I'm not saying she's the daughter or not ,( although, i acknowledge the resemblance)) I'm simply answering your pety questions

And you think those videos and police report cannot be an arrangee thing as well?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 5:22pm On Jan 18
jmoore:
Wise men rely on DNA to prove one's biological child.

Gullible sheep with no thinking of their own rely on video.
Good...
Don't mind dem mumu
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by mikeapollo: 5:23pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:
Even if she was adopted, does that give home the right to abuse her?
One U adopt a child he or she automatically becomes urs,
Trat them as Ur own....
All this rubbish the church is trying to prove makes no sense

Where is your evidence that he abused her?
Did you think before you typed?
Were you the one paying USD100,000s as school fees for her when she was in British Intl Sch, Lome?
Were you the one feeding her and trying to make her stop the bad ways she was involved in?

It is a good thing to adopt a child and that child grows up to be a good person that obeys your rules and instructions. No one will accept a devilish child that could destroy the church, name and reputation of the overseer.
It is not by force to adopt a wayward, devilish child that refuses to chnage! Even parents disown their biological children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 5:24pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
This girl is devil in human skin . Lied to BBC that she is tb Joshua biological daughter
U mumu no be small, I thought U all are Christians, see Ur ode ness bearing false witness, where U there when it happened
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18
GloriousGbola:

i watched the video and i saw a toxic asshole cussing out a child in front of a flock of sheep

maybe you saw something different

Yes, it is to show those who are already rejoicing at the story of bla bla bla by the same girl who claimed to be a biological daughter to the late prophet. Go and watch the girls interview about the man of God who is now late. I know there was no intention of releasing the video if not for the recent reports to disrepute the late prophet and it's a good thing one lie about biological child or no biological child has been laid to rest even while the man is already in grave.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
Sensible person ...the rest are just efulefu
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
The same AJOKE that was raping and seducing tb Joshua male disciples?. The same AJOKE that was stealing in British school?. The same AJOKE that stole disciples money?. The same AJOKE that lied on BBC that tb Joshua got her from affairs with another woman?. You will take the testimony of a damaged individual like AJOKE serious?
And U are a saint
Evil lives in u
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:
Even if she was adopted, does that give home the right to abuse her?
One U adopt a child he or she automatically becomes urs,
Trat them as Ur own....
All this rubbish the church is trying to prove makes no sense

I know that all the church is trying to prove makes no sense except the one BBC is showing you because that's where your interest lies. The church has not even started showing anything, this is just one exposed. It's probably to align with your narrative that made the likes of BBC to wait until the man died before bringing up their acclaimed tales against him.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 5:31pm On Jan 18
pocom16:

Lol .
Is there anything special about a police report..where you bridge officers to type and stamp anything you want..

Dey play..

Thank you. I be think say na only me dey reason this one oh
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18
NSK4U:

I know that all the church is trying to prove makes no sense except the one BBC is showing you because that's where your interest lies. The church has not even started showing anything, this is just one exposed. It's probably to align with your narrative that made the likes of BBC to wait until the man died before bringing up their acclaimed tales against him.
Till today I have not listened to the BBC documentary, I don't care about it, if U have a biological child and she steals , will U throw her away?
If I find a child and decide to keep the child , it means I have made up my mind that the child is my blood,

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:

And U are a saint
Evil lives in u

An acclaimed biological child of a man of God should not be the one asking men out for relationship and sending all those trash to a man.

Men ask women out and not the other way and this is a case of a small girl having such gut....
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by triplechoice(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18
The initial statement by the church was that Ajoke was found abandoned under a truck outside the church premises and later taken to TB Joshua who later decided to adopt her .

If that was exactly what happened, then why is it difficult to provide the evidence of CCTV footage showing when the baby's mother was abandoning her under the truck outside the church ?

I know much about that church to know that they have hidden cameras everywhere that monitors every single thing happening inside and outside the premises. Nothing is missed. Not even a bird flying past, either in broad daylight or at night.

This video released by Scoan is a weak and embarrassing attempt at damage control. It has further exposed TB Joshua as an abuser. He mentally abused the girl in the video.

No matter what she did ,that's certainly not how to treat a child you adopted as your own and who also call you daddy. He was just destroying her without any conscience.

What we now have from the video is another confirmation of what some of us already suspected that Ajoke is TB Joshua's biological daughter from a strange woman, probably one of the disciples he was sexually abusing when he was alive . He didn't know how to deal with it.

He was scared and sensed what was coming after the girl confronted him privately hence his decision to give the her a bad name and disown her in the presence of his church workers and other disciples present while at the same time recording it so that in the future when the poor girl starts to talk it would released to make it difficult for anyone to believe her.

The real truth about TB Joshua is not yet known to the public, especially his followers, who are everywhere defending him . What BBC has exposed is just 5,% . More is coming.

Years ago in this forum and on this board, I described TB Joshua as pure evil who was destroying so many lives and covering it with his outward show of philanthropy.

The people still defending him should be pitied. They're obviously still under a trance the man placed them in when he was alive

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Babinski: 5:40pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true

SCOAN and TB Joshua apologists shouldn't think everyone is a fool. They can show video which is difficult to ascertain the truth but hide adoption documents which can easily be faulted.

Any reasonable person know that it is not the Police that grant adoption. It is the State Government through the appropriate Ministry. Police can write anything if given money and the fact that they are the one now linked with the purported adoption shows that it is nothing but lies. Commissioner of Police bringing official file to you and you removing and holding unto a Letter from the file? Common, that alone is implicating.

Let them do DNA test for the young lady if they know she is not TB Joshua's biological daughter. That will settle the matter instead of all these stage-managed defence they are offering and expecting gullible people to believe them.

Rather than address the allegations of the young lady, they are busy trying to discredit her. That strategy is a fallacy known as "Poisoning the Well". If you cannot attack the message because you are guilty, then attack the messenger!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18
ceejay80s:

Till today I have not listened to the BBC documentary, I don't care about it, if U have a biological child and she steals , will U throw her away?
If I find a child and decide to keep the child , it means I have made up my mind that the child is my blood,

Then you need to listen to the BBC and especially the girl now lady saying unprintable things about her supposed father.

And I can bet that if you attained the status of the late prophet, you would say a different thing about keeping a child that has the potential to ruin everything you have laboured for all your life just because you had sympathy on her and decided to take her as your own even when you already have your biological children
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by luminouz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

The gaol post has always been if TB Joshua sexually molested women living in his Religious community, not if he is Ajoke's biological father

You mudafucking liar!!!

🤣🤣🤣
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by luminouz(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18
agabusta:

haba, why were you so hard on the person. The person is right.

You cannot adopt a child and thereafter turn around to be claiming the child is not your biological child because the child is misbehaving. It is highly irresponsible. Even moreso since the child was adopted as a baby.

Human beings misbehave principally because of their upbringing and social and environmental influence. Not because of DNA.

Your last paragraph is wrong. Psychopaths, sociopaths and other crazy paths all have a gene responsible for their abnormal behavior. Don't take my word for it, just Google search. You can give a child all the love in the world and she/he still turns out to be a disappointment. Even parents disown their biological children.

So what's your point again? You lots are emotional. I'm logical. I don't give two fuqs about TB Joshua or BBC. I see in between the lines and seek truth.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by agabusta: 6:04pm On Jan 18
triplechoice:

The initial statement by the church was that Ajoke was found abandoned under a truck outside the church premises and later taken to TB Joshua who later decided to adopt her .

If that was exactly what happened, then why is it difficult to provide the evidence of CCTV footage showing when the baby's mother was abandoning her under the truck outside the church ?

I know much about that church to know that they have hidden cameras everywhere that monitors every single thing happening inside and outside the premises. Nothing is missed. Not even a bird flying past, either in broad daylight or at night.

This video released by Scoan is a weak and embarrassing attempt at damage control. It has further exposed TB Joshua as an abuser. He mentally abused the girl in the video.

No matter what she did ,that's certainly not how to treat a child you adopted as your own and who also call you daddy. He was just destroying her without any conscience.

What we now have from the video is another confirmation of what some of us already suspected that Ajoke is TB Joshua's biological daughter from a strange woman, probably one of the disciples he was sexually abusing when he was alive . He didn't know how to deal with it.

He was scared and sensed what was coming after the girl confronted him privately hence his decision to give the her a bad name and disown her in the presence of his church workers and other disciples present while at the same time recording it so that in the future when the poor girl starts to talk it would released to make it difficult for anyone to believe her.

The real truth about TB Joshua is not yet known to the public, especially his followers, who are everywhere defending him . What BBC has exposed is just 5,% . More is coming.

Years ago in this forum and on this board, I described TB Joshua as pure evil who was destroying so many lives and covering it with his outward show of philanthropy.

The people still defending him should be pitied. They're obviously still under a trance the man placed them in when he was alive

If there is anything I know about foreign media outlet and investigative journalism, it is what you wrote up there that I highlighted. They do not mess around. They do not do loose reports. They also do not release their reports in one swoop.
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by pocom16: 6:13pm On Jan 18
komzy589:

Bribe police for this delicate matter when BBC don involve.
You’re just desperately praying that this is true. You just chose to believe unconfirmed negative stories about a man and ignore his good deeds that are glaring for all to see.
I go save your Monica to comeback and see wetin you go talk next when the truth completely come out. Because it will surely come out o. Whether BBC sue or not.
That time, we go know who be the daft.

My dear..
You are the daft stupid and deluded one..

Religion don block your head..you can't reason..no difference between your mentality and that of a cow..

That video is several years old..

That evil pastor must bribed or simply approached the police to fabricate that nonsense and document it in order to protect the origin of that girl..
BBC got into the matter just 2 years ago..use your head that video was made several years back..

You are acting as if there is anything special about a police report..

Any body can lie about a case ..go to any station, document it and have it stamped..then of course you pay the officers..what is there?.. is it 9ja police that will conduct DNA test before stamping the report..try stress that your cow Brain and think.

A whole prophet murdered innocent lives in his guest house..I suspect they were used for sacrifices..

And the bastard came to the world to lie that a plane bombed it.. and mumu like you believed it..
Does the plane not have a take off point..where did it fly from?
What kind of a plane will bomb a building without a crater not even a slight flame of fire from the collapse footage..

The building came crashing down..and instead of the demon to admit he didn't follow regulations while building and used is unqualified worshippers to build an over 9 story building..

He lied that it is a plane..no sympathy.. nothing all he is said is "they are after me" but they failed..
Fools like you will shout hallelujah..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Gandollar(f): 6:13pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.
Did you watch the video?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Lifeinlight: 6:15pm On Jan 18
luminouz:

You see your life?

Even after I told you to open your eyes and see the world for what it is, you still refused. Now, you quickly shifted from the daughter issue to the allegation issue. It doesn't matter what evidence you are shown, your mind has decided to crucify TB Joshua.

You are as emotional as a menstruating ferret. But then, what do I expect from a woman?
The sad reality is that majority of your household cannot sit where some women are talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Gandollar(f): 6:16pm On Jan 18
abobote:
TB Joshua was evil and an occultic man.

He killed one of my cousins in his shrine he calls synagogue
please tell us more?
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by pocom16: 6:21pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

Including the letters from the Bristish International School, Lome (the best school in West Africa)?
Your mind is blocked to truth!

best in West Africa my ass.

Did you forget that the hierarchy and class of this man
..some who literally visits presidents of big African nations ..

So it is small Togo..that he can fabricate paper from?..
Are you kidding..Togo?

Even best international schools in Lagos fabricates cover-ups where there are incidents against them..

You are a joker to believe the authenticity of papers from the Nigerian police and a Togo school..to a lady telling you her life story as well as witnesses ...

Inshort for you to believe police report from a Nigerian police station proves that you are insane.. completely insane

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:25pm On Jan 18

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.