Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper (39279 Views)

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Police Arrest Kidnapper Who Collected $15,000 Ransom In Bitcoins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Osanoghodua1: 5:23am On Jan 19
Why allow the rest to escape? The one caught how much damage has been done on him? Don't always show them mercy that's evil to keep them alive.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ABC101FF: 5:45am On Jan 19
leanonme82:
They need more officers in the FCT.
The officers in the FCT are too busy carrying handbags 👜 and opening doors for vips.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ABC101FF: 5:54am On Jan 19
If you live in abuja please tell me if you have encountered any stop and search from Zuba up to the city center or anywhere around the FCT. It is so because only the average Nigerians are being terrorized. The moment a VIP is affected you'll see military roadblocks everywhere. The current insecurity in the FCT is government-enabled.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by dkidd: 6:45am On Jan 19
davidsthe:
but why daily trust need put full govt address of the victim na?
Even the vehicle number too. The editor might be involved in the kidnap ring who knows undecided
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:54am On Jan 19
Audio suspects... I know they must try every possible means to drag Igbos into this... I won't be suprise if they say bandits and herdsmen are from south east ..
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Toktee(m): 7:05am On Jan 19
leanonme82:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunshots-as-police-rescue-victim-abducted-in-abuja-arrest-kidnapper/
I said it and I repeat the kidnapping in Abuja is not done by the bandits it's a well crafted organised crime to put blamed on the bandits.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by JONSYN7154: 7:46am On Jan 19
YourNextLevel:
Dis una Abuja self !!!
e go as di tin don dey enter Abuja.

E go mek dose stupid politicians seat up.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Otolomo1(m): 7:52am On Jan 19
28-year-old Chinaza Philip of Life Camp Abuja, was arrested,
Which name Fulani name be this now
leanonme82:

Source: https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunshots-as-police-rescue-victim-abducted-in-abuja-arrest-kidnapper/
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by fortunez1(m): 8:29am On Jan 19
Put CCTV camera every where and on the highways. Give the contract to a victim of Kidnapping ,so the contract funds wouldn't be misappropriated. Then see an end to the menance with just one shot
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:01am On Jan 19
And these people and their region complain past everybody and every region about the woes and problems in Nigeria whereas they contribute more to the problem
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by IBB007: 9:40am On Jan 19
Lol….na ‘them’ dey kidnap for abuja
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by patrickmuf(m): 9:51am On Jan 19
Imagine the guts they have attempting to drive from Abuja to Kano. Are there no military checkpoints along that route?

With a good security architecture, it will be very difficult to kidnap anyone...Deploy security forces along the major highway and ensure there's 24/7 patrol.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by blueAgent(m): 10:23am On Jan 19
Vladm:
...good one NPF. But why the Bleep would you be posting the complete address of the victim and name online... you want them to come back or others to try again... NPF is just not professional walahi!!
I tire.

Very unprofessional.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Jan 19
maasoap:

That's the problem with you guys, every crime is being committed by Fulani herdsmen. Do you even know where kidnapping for ransom originated?
hedonido:

Anyone trying to deny the fact that we are dealing with Fulani pestilence must be ostracised. Just get lost.

and one of the kidnappers, a 28-year-old Chinaza Philip of Life Camp Abuja, was arrested,” he said.

Now, tell yourself that you are the most fo0lish person on Nairaland. Brainless kid. Mtcheeew
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Lyambee5(m): 10:30am On Jan 19
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:11am On Jan 19
Kay25:

Baba its political it cant be easily stopped

I understood, but at least a proactive steps supposed to have been taken to forestall peace.

You wanna drive out with your car and at this same time Hired security personnel to protect you..... this country tired meo
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by FIRDAUS3(m): 11:14am On Jan 19
Manager001:

Don't compare GEJ with PMB and his pro max BAT

Insulting, how can you called BAT a pro max undecided
It be like say i never hear am....... grin

You people sabi give person name ooo kiss
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by overall90: 11:15am On Jan 19
patrickmuf:
Imagine the guts they have attempting to drive from Abuja to Kano. Are there no military checkpoints along that route?

With a good security architecture, it will be very difficult to kidnap anyone...Deploy security forces along the major highway and ensure there's 24/7 patrol.

That is the reason you should take this report with a pinch of salt.
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ebufa: 11:59am On Jan 19
TOPMAN4LIFE:
And these people and their region complain past everybody and every region about the woes and problems in Nigeria whereas they contribute more to the problem

The kidnap news has been debunked by The Abuja police command........if you like go and live with fulani bandits........mumu people! see how they planted a blatantly false report to blame and tarnish a particular people!
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by ebufa: 12:05pm On Jan 19
Toktee:
I said it and I repeat the kidnapping in Abuja is not done by the bandits it's a well crafted organised crime to put blamed on the bandits.

Na ariaria traders that kidnap people in kaduna,katsina and niger state too........ndi iberibe..........this news has been denied by Abuja police bosses!
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Kay25(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19
FIRDAUS3:

I understood, but at least a proactive steps supposed to have been taken to forestall peace.

You wanna drive out with your car and at this same time Hired security personnel to protect you..... this country tired meo
The only proactive step is a fight against those who sponsor it and that will be a great war cos those u are fighting wont back down easily
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by TOPMAN4LIFE: 1:53pm On Jan 19
ebufa:

The kidnap news has been debunked by The Abuja police command........if you like go and live with fulani bandits........mumu people! see how they planted a blatantly false report to blame and tarnish a particular people!
upload the link that proves that kidnap news was debunked.
you and your people like to deny the area where you spoil Nigeria
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by FIRDAUS3(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19
Kay25:

The only proactive step is a fight against those who sponsor it and that will be a great war cos those u are fighting wont back down easily

You're right!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Jan 19
https://www.nairaland.com/7975181/fct-police-confirm-arrest-abuja
ebufa:

So, you're more concerned about the image of the "particular people" than the fact that one of the notorious criminals being caught? What has this got to do with his tribe? I understand, most of you have labelled Fulanis herdsmen the culprits. grin grin grin

overall90:

That is the reason you should take this report with a pinch of salt.
With the bribes everywhere these days?
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by Kay25(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19
[quote author=FIRDAUS3 post=128022712]

You're right![/quote
Let's wait and see how bat will take step against them i know he should have plan
Re: Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19
[quote author=Kay25 post=128025818][/quote]

Definitely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / Male Private Parts Dealers Arrested In Kogi State (video) / 12-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Her Father In Ghana Gives Birth Via CS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.