Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (20171 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / US Calls For ‘Strong African Response’ To Russian Aggression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 10:26am On Jan 25
[quote author=Ykc2 post=128021318]may amadioha soda your ike nsi, Istanbul was once a Christian city conquered by Muslim turks, kwara state ilorin was once yoruba bubbling city today it belong to islamists,last year some yoruba isese worshipers was banned from holding isese festivals, what of nothern nigeria? Please please Israel are too lenient biko ,imagine that Islam conquered igbo land today we will be bearing names like Abdullah which means slave of Allah ,god forbid,Arabian idol called allah in igbo land when we ve our s

Sentimentality with emotions
Islam never conquer any state by sword in Nigeria even in history please do your research Islam will never wage war on anyone except as to repell oppression.
The true Islamic character is enough to convince a sane one to embrace.

Not like the western democracy ideology..
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 10:28am On Jan 25
emapeteum:

I think you are the one who didn't go to school. Do you know the origin of the name Palestine?
Who was the king of Palestinian in the middle age?
Can you send me a book written about the Palestinians' history in 70AD?
Ignorant calling those who are more exposed ignorant

70AD that's too far and I sense some sentiment and emotions in your write up.
For 1946 there are books and videos footage and do you even know the current israel prime minister wasn't of the state origin... grin
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 10:30am On Jan 25
KINGS100:

I think you should read and learn instead of believing whatever they tell you in the media.
Media grin grin US/UK control the news we hear in Africa and most part of the world..

Same was said during Gaddafi until we realize the so called US/UK has lied to us..

Even September 911.

If you believe in US/UK mainstream media at your own risk
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 10:39am On Jan 25
Fiscus105:

Since u don't purge urself from bias by first reading that 1000 years book, you would continue reek in ignorance but thinking you wise, the same way a mad man thinking nothing happens to him but others know many things wrong with him.

Nonetheless, I will still refer you back to that 1000 yrs old book and read about the nation of Israel and it's neighbours then and now. it's neighbours post 1948.

If u re not blinded by prejudices, you would notice that Isreal neighbours in Bible are still their neighbours till date.

If my analogue above is correct, the land that Isreal owned before 1948 where is the land now?

Israel isn't a nation but people but seems you choose dillusions ahead of truth I will help you navigate that I'm sure we all understand for over 1000years most countries of the world change name from Persians ,babylo. Etc

And the fact still remain in so called state of israel just as there are part in so called israel called occupied state and till tomorrow that's the name applied which doesn't reflect in the Bible because reality on the ground if far difference.

First the so called state of israel was just parts of palestine bur after the holocaust the western far right who aren't even christain seize the opportunities to capitalise and extend there baseless religion ideology through the state to correspond with the Bible that has been tampered with differ from the original old testament which isn't Christianity ideology in any way.

Bur since we all are religion fascist and fail to look at things from common area.

Let just wait and hope for betterment to of all humanity
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Ykc2(m): 11:50am On Jan 25
[quote author=Babalola0920 post=128116446][/quote]🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by emapeteum(m): 12:48pm On Jan 25
Babalola0920:

70AD that's too far and I sense some sentiment and emotions in your write up.
For 1946 there are books and videos footage and do you even know the current israel prime minister wasn't of the state origin... grin
What sentiment are you talking about? You couldn't answer simple questions and you tag my questions as being sentimental.
What is the origin of the name Palestine?
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 9:47am On Jan 26
emapeteum:

What sentiment are you talking about? You couldn't answer simple questions and you tag my questions as being sentimental.
What is the origin of the name Palestine?
Palestine owns the land for the fact bible or quran doesn't speak of a nation doesn't mean doesn't exist.

Palestine is far older than most country mention in any book
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 9:50am On Jan 26
Brek:

1929 Hebron massacre?

This is the result show by Wikipedia so judge yourself..

The Hebron massacre was the killing of sixty-seven or sixty-nine Jews on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by rumors that Jews were planning to seize control of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.[1] The event also left scores seriously wounded or maimed. Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Some of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families,[2] although the extent of this phenomenon is debated.[3] Soon after, all Hebron's Jews were evacuated by the British authorities.[4] Many returned in 1931, but almost all were evacuated at the outbreak of the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine. The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed, the majority of the latter by British police and military,[5] and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by emapeteum(m): 9:59am On Jan 26
Babalola0920:

Palestine owns the land for the fact bible or quran doesn't speak of a nation doesn't mean doesn't exist.

Palestine is far older than most country mention in any book
It seems I was engaging with a child with no chapter or verses to support his claim.
Sorry dear brother, what is your highest qualification?
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 10:35am On Jan 26
emapeteum:

It seems I was engaging with a child with no chapter or verses to support his claim.
Sorry dear brother, what is your highest qualification?
Who was the first human to be created and what color was is skin ?
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Brek: 5:46pm On Jan 26
Babalola0920:

This is the result show by Wikipedia so judge yourself..

The Hebron massacre was the killing of sixty-seven or sixty-nine Jews on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by rumors that Jews were planning to seize control of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.[1] The event also left scores seriously wounded or maimed. Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Some of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families,[2] although the extent of this phenomenon is debated.[3] Soon after, all Hebron's Jews were evacuated by the British authorities.[4] Many returned in 1931, but almost all were evacuated at the outbreak of the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine. The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed, the majority of the latter by British police and military,[5] and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end
Did you read it? They killed 67 Jews for being alleged of taking the land when no Jew knew what Zionism was in Israel!
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 1:59am On Jan 28
Brek:

Did you read it? They killed 67 Jews for being alleged of taking the land when no Jew knew what Zionism was in Israel!

killing of sixty-seven or sixty-nine Jews on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by rumors that Jews were planning to seize control of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem
Isn't that true today ?
They seize killed and occupied the whole land
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Brek: 6:43am On Jan 29
Babalola0920:

killing of sixty-seven or sixty-nine Jews on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by rumors that Jews were planning to seize control of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem
Isn't that true today ?
They seize killed and occupied the whole land
There was absolutely nothing true about Zionism inciting in Israel at that time. Zionism was extremely unpopular until after the Hebron massacre which the Jews had enough and started forming their own military groups. Which obviously led to the Jewish insurgency in mandatory Palestine. So you're defending it just because it's happening today while Zionism wasn't even popular then
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Babalola0920: 9:42pm On Jan 29
Brek:

There was absolutely nothing true about Zionism inciting in Israel at that time. Zionism was extremely unpopular until after the Hebron massacre which the Jews had enough and started forming their own military groups. Which obviously led to the Jewish insurgency in mandatory Palestine. So you're defending it just because it's happening today while Zionism wasn't even popular then

I understand the editor perspective news is beyond just incident also how they want the people to perceieve it.

Well i wouldn't be bias the in.cident didn't just erupts it was as a result of of a pretext that the zionism are planning to occupy the land which there's evidence for.

One historians was ask how did the israel get so weaponisn under the arab state without any them knowing.

1. Most weaponse where hide in schools, synagogue, hospital and civilians area they didn't just emerge it was a well meditate plan which overtime emerge.

The fact still remains that Palestinian isn't a jews state until after the holocaust when they where forcefully migrated by the US/UK did we think such plan would come up without any tangible reason...

This is part of there reason...
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:30am On Jan 30
Azazyel:

Hmmm are you the Hendrix that sang "ride or die" ?
you know I’m a laid back rapper I don’t get many shows
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Brek: 6:03pm On Jan 30
Babalola0920:

I understand the editor perspective news is beyond just incident also how they want the people to perceieve it.

Well i wouldn't be bias the in.cident didn't just erupts it was as a result of of a pretext that the zionism are planning to occupy the land which there's evidence for.

One historians was ask how did the israel get so weaponisn under the arab state without any them knowing.

1. Most weaponse where hide in schools, synagogue, hospital and civilians area they didn't just emerge it was a well meditate plan which overtime emerge.

The fact still remains that Palestinian isn't a jews state until after the holocaust when they where forcefully migrated by the US/UK did we think such plan would come up without any tangible reason...

This is part of there reason...
False they were not forcefully removed rather left after a fear of another holocaust.
Also where did the arabs get those weapons from in the British mandate during the insurgency in Palestine? Also show me ONE evidence that there were weapons used by the so called Zionist before 1929
Re: Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War by Goodlady(f): 10:50am On Feb 16
Wallade:

Biafra can go when ready. Your senators, ministers, judges and honorable house of representatives members are not ready.

Referendum is your way out. Nigeria will not hold you back but going the path of war will always be disastrous for Biafra.
Your senses worked here!
Take moinmoin for lunch!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Democrat, Raphael Warnock Wins Senate Runoff In Georgia - Decision Desk / Rishii Sunak Holds Press Conference In The Rain (Pictures) / 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.