Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . (1436 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 8:52pm On Jan 19
Men ,When You notice that Madam is not Happy with you ,Don't Have Sex with her .

Especially when you know that you are at Fault and she is extremely Annoyed .

Its Strictly for the Wise .

Spiritually it goes a long way to Affect you as a Man .

For Spiritual Matters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by saint960(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19
She will never allow you to get her sent talk more of touch. If she's angry sex becomes a topic for another day.
Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by EreluRoz: 9:07pm On Jan 19
Only a heartless man have sex with an angry wife

2 Likes

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 9:42pm On Jan 19
Can two Walk together except
For they are one ? Sex with an UnHappy Partner is Deep .Amos 3:3

As a Contractor ,Business man ,Things are not moving on well ,You ignore some Things ,As a Spiritualist ,I advice you those things you ignore affects you ,Your business

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by Beremx(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19
But sometimes when a woman is angry, sex is what makes her happy again especially when the man tries to be romantic.

I disagree with the Op

5 Likes

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by Danielomisco(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19
Beremx:
But sometimes when a woman is angry, sex is what makes her happy again especially when the man tries to be romantic.

I disagree with the Op
me too,some ladies love angry sex,u cnt be a boring men sexually

1 Like

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by Fisiryorh(m): 12:33am On Jan 20
Beremx:

I disagree with the Op

Same lady....I disagree..
Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by SIXFEETUNDER: 4:57am On Jan 20
Women always want more attention than they need. Maybe if she focused less on her own happiness and more on pleasing him, things would improve.

She just needs to learn to be satisfied with less. Men have needs too.

1 Like

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 9:12am On Jan 20
Not On Here to Engage in Argument ,I'm always Focused .

A Man who had all His Things moving on very very well before he Married .

After Marriage ...3 years After He had a Serious Fracas with His Wife ,He was having serious Urge ,He had already told her no matter the Frequency of Misunderstanding she should not deny him of sex .

Wife kept given him but the Natural Pleasure and mind wasn't there She was doing it with the Mindset that she doesn't want to make her home breaks .

When things weren't going on well ,A Big Contractor ,where ever he turns to ,Its always REJECTIONS ...For 2 Years no Single Contracts .

No more Money ,After serious Spiritual Findings ,It was seen that he was just having Sex with His Wife while she is not Happy with Him at all .

I wasn't living with
Them ,I'm not a member of his Family ,Simply a Spiritualist ,The Man Confirms it .

This is a Reality .

To those that are Wise ..

Be Careful there are Natural and Supernatural Laws that Guides This Life. 09054....0694....27

1 Like

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 8:23pm On Jan 21
SPIRITUAL Ignorance is Deadly.

Be Careful there are Natural and Supernatural Laws that Guides This Life. 09054....0694....27
Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 11:14pm On Feb 11
Learn
Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 7:34pm On Feb 25
Only for the Wise .

For Spirituals Problems.

Call or Whatsapp

Stop Cobwebs .Stop it
Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 9:53pm On Mar 06
Spiritual Counseling.

End that Challenges Now.

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by MumEmdy(f): 10:05pm On Mar 06
Beremx:

I disagree with the Op

I'm with you, because most times it's that sex that will quench the anger.
Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 8:14am On Mar 08
Only for the Wise.

Wisdom and Knowledge that is Spiritual

Whatsapp or Call

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 12:43am On Mar 14
Only for the Wise .

Get Solutions to your Problems

Call or Whatsapp.

Re: Husband Stop Having Sex With Madam When She Is Not Happy With You . by healthkknatural: 12:12am On Mar 20
As a Contractor ,Business man ,Things are not moving on well ,You ignore some Things ,As a Spiritualist ,I advice you those things you ignore affects you ,Your business

Call or Whatsapp..

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Moment My Sister Saw Panla Fish Inside Fish Roll / Y Do People Allow Their Parents Chose Who They Should Get Married Too. / My Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.