Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry (18657 Views)

Help! What Do I Do With My Ancestry? / How Far Back Can You Trace Your Ancestry? / Do Igbo's Have Mixed Ancestry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by Dsense(m): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
Something is wrong with Tpia but I still love her.lol
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by InkedNerd(f): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2011
freecocoa:

North indian and I'm not joking.

What do you mean by North Indian? Do you mean that he is an East Indian from the Northern part of India, because if so there's no such thing as a North Indian West Indian, unless the person migrated from Northern East India to the West Indies undecided
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by tpia5: 2:45am On Nov 08, 2011
eddy wata

nigerian mother, jamaican father

[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/30333293.jpg[/img]
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by MrsChima1(f): 3:11am On Nov 08, 2011
It has concluded that not only Nigerian men marries outside of their country but Nigerian women as well. wink

Lefuffulfuf, these foreign fathers seems to think Nigerian women are marriageable and sexy. wink
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:19am On Nov 08, 2011
Lebanese father. -- Nigerian mother

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:21am On Nov 08, 2011
Ama Annan-kofi annan's daughter. . .Kofi Annan(Ghanaian father) and Nigerian mother

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by MrsChima1(f): 3:23am On Nov 08, 2011
ijaw_girl:

Lebanese father. -- Nigerian mother

Cute boys. wink
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 08, 2011
ijaw_girl:

Ama Annan-kofi annan's daughter. . .Kofi Annan(Ghanaian father) and Nigerian mother
She recently just married a Nigerian man
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by tpia5: 3:26am On Nov 08, 2011
hilda ionara

japanese dad

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:31am On Nov 08, 2011
does it just have to be Nigerian mixed kids? what of Naija women with their foreign husbandz?
I know so many Nigerian men married to non Nigerian women @ the moment. I will love to post their pics
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:34am On Nov 08, 2011
Anyways back to the topic
Retta-Nigerian mother and African American father

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:44am On Nov 08, 2011
Nigerian mother and British Father
older sis and younger bro

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:47am On Nov 08, 2011
Sierra Leonian Father and Nigerian mother

1 Like

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by anonymous6(f): 3:53am On Nov 08, 2011
ijaw_girl:

true, her mother is actually yoruba
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-768307.0.html

Ileke-IdI:

She recently just married a Nigerian man

I heard that as well to a divorced man with money
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by tpia5: 3:54am On Nov 08, 2011
Chief (Dr) Ephraim Faloughi

lebanese father

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:58am On Nov 08, 2011
yea true. .Ama Annan recently married  a wealthy yoruba man

picture of the traditional wedding

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by tpia5: 4:00am On Nov 08, 2011
Sierra Leonian Father and Nigerian mother

mixed with lebanese as well.
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by anonymous6(f): 4:01am On Nov 08, 2011
ijaw_girl:

yea true. .Ama Annan recently married 2 some wealthy yoruba man

picture of the traditional wedding

very cute couple, well I am happy for them
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by holstor: 4:04am On Nov 08, 2011
500 Already prepared business proposal samples feasibility study agreement legal document for startup entrepreneur real estate business planoil gas logistic sgovertment agencies human resources, maritine, consultant,internet and technology credit collections,   planning and  management and all sector for #1500 call moses from jandish resources 11b baale close ifako gbagada 08093109257
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by tpia5: 4:05am On Nov 08, 2011
^^one post you dont say.
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 4:23am On Nov 08, 2011
Swedish Father-- Nigerian mother

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by Igwe419: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2011
Do you want an oyinbo husband? Sometimes I feel for Nigerian women, maybe I have to make my sperm available just for consolation

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by freecocoa(f): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

What do you mean by North Indian? Do you mean that he is an East Indian from the Northern part of India, because if so there's no such thing as a North Indian West Indian, unless the person migrated from Northern East India to the West Indies undecided

Inked_Nerd:

Oh inky love,just leave the matter,wven if I explain from now to 2030 you won't understand cos the matter complicate well well,just left matter for mathias okay? grin
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by InkedNerd(f): 11:01am On Nov 08, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh inky love,just leave the matter,wven if I explain from now to 2030 you won't understand cos the matter complicate well well,just left matter for mathias okay? grin

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by firestar(f): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2011
Beautiful. cheesy wink
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by EEngineer1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
@op, are u celebrating half castes or are u trying to enlighten us

well not bad, i thought ramsey noah's father was egyptian, are u sure its iranian
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
fine American man--Nigerian lady wink

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by MrsChima1(f): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
Igwe419:

Do you want an oyinbo husband? Sometimes I feel for Nigerian women, maybe I have to make my Fluid available just for consolation

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

I doubt Tpia wants an Oyinbo husband and not everybody wants an Oyinbo mate.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by Orton10(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2011
So kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by ijawgirl: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
big deal
Re: Mixed Nigerians with maternal Nigerian ancestry by InkedNerd(f): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
E-Engineer:

@op, are u celebrating half castes or are u trying to enlighten us

well not bad, i thought ramsey noah's father was egyptian, are u sure its iranian

I hope you know when you use the term 'half caste', its no different from you a black person being called a nigger or calling someone saying mulatto, quadroon, and octoroon which by the way are also derogatory. The word was coined to refer to individuals not fitting into the ranking system and considered undeserving of any social acceptability--traditionally less ostracised but more ridiculed than outcasts. In the past, people of color often times were generally seen as not being human beings so the terms in its origination is meant to degrade an individual. It's almost as though you [when I say 'you', I don't mean specifically mean you E-Engineer] are saying that someone is a dilluted form of the human species.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi-Telu Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Architectural Wonders From Pre-colonial Africa - Pics / Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.