Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,235 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Do I Get To Ilupeju From Abeokuta. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Ilupeju From Abeokuta. (140 Views)

Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night / Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) / How Do I Get From Surulere To Ilupeju Bus Stop Using Bus In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ilupeju From Abeokuta. by Bethiaicy: 11:01am On Jan 20
I'm taking a public transport and I was told to highlight at Anthony oke them walk down to anthony isale around the town planning road.

I'm new to this place and the address seems confusing, can anyone provide a better address to get through as a jjc and again please note my bus is coming from express not old road thanks.
Re: How Do I Get To Ilupeju From Abeokuta. by Fisiryorh(m): 11:16am On Jan 20
Ask Google...
Re: How Do I Get To Ilupeju From Abeokuta. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:34am On Jan 20
Bethiaicy:
I'm taking a public transport and I was told to highlight at Anthony oke them walk down to anthony isale around the town planning road.

I'm new to this place and the address seems confusing, can anyone provide a better address to get through as a jjc and again please note my bus is coming from express not old road thanks.

From Abeokuta, board a vehicle going to Oshodi.
You can find a straight bus; but if you can't find, board a vehicle going to Sango Ota. From Sango Ota, board a vehicle going to Oshodi.
From Oshodi, go in through the Lagos State Bus Terminus, climb the overhead bridge, walk down at the last step down stairs on the other side. Walk forward a bit, you'd find shuttles there, tell them where you're going in Town Planning Way.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Scared: Posted To Niger State From Lagos. / Is Swiss Travel Pass Worth It? Experience (2024) / Applying For An Aruba Visa (through Netherlands Embassy In Cotonou)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.