Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) (21401 Views)

Japan: Passenger Plane Explodes On Collision With Coast Guard Flight, 5 Dead / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Trump Orders Strike On Syria In Response To Alleged Chemical Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Dybala11(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20
Error401:
when they decide to retaliate with full force and alot of people died like the OCt 7th incidence, you will start crying about why they are terrorists and why they are slaughtering people., You will forget about what Israel had done and blame people who have been subjugated and bullied by the same Israel for years for retaliating.

Iran would never in their existence go into an all out war against Israel like Hamas did, you're giving coward Iran too much credit than they deserve against Israel.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Dybala11(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20
Error401:

There will never be peace in that region if Isreal dont accept the 2 states resolution. Hamas is standing on the long mantra of freedom. If there is freedom and I dont think there will be anything like Hamas. How do you define bully when a people do not have access to their own water, electric and normal basic amenities. They are subject to various daily humiliations for years even though the Israelite met them on that land and you still didn't see any Bully . Now the did has been done and the only solution is for the two states to find a way to cohabit in peace. When UN proposed 2 states resolution, Israel always disagrees. How do you plan to occupy people till eternity at the guise of protecting yourself from surrounding enemies. Since they both share a different ideolog, they have the right to protect themselves from Israel too. There must be resistance, and no matter how long it takes, if these people don't have their freedom, there will always be war. I just hope that have the mind to forgive and forget the atrocities that had been committed on their soil and not seek vengeance. The mot annoying part is that the people who claimed they are defending and protecting themselves have the least casualties. How do you explain defense when you have the lowest casualties over the years of assaults. That mean s they are actually the ones attacking.
3 months into the war, they still don't have any clear objective.
Hamas charter isn't about freedom though, it's about destroying the state of Israel. Educate yourself abeg, this your ignorance dey stink to high heavens. Say na mantra of fiefdom. 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:11pm On Jan 20
Holav:
Are u normal? Which verse of quran said dis?
Thats Hadith a very authentic sahih

Abdul you do know hadiths are actually the foundation of your cult teaching you precise way to pee, watch prick, poo, cut neck etc

If you want killing precision from quran on jews also see below on how to cut jews head

Quran [8.12]
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Holav(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20
Is not a fucking evidence, cus d verse didn't exit in d quran, just a word from a sheikh na dat one u call evidence..
Mrpojj:

Since you post this evidence, that guy no answer you again
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:13pm On Jan 20
Dybala11:

Hamas charter isn't about freedom though, it's about destroying the state of Israel. Educate yourself abeg, this your ignorance dey stink to high heavens. Say na mantra of fiefdom. 😂😂😂
make werey dey shout freedom

Freedom fighters that don't even care about their own people who are they now fighting the freedom for?

Perphas their billionaires founders collecting donation in qatar

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:15pm On Jan 20
Holav:
Is not a fucking evidence, cus d verse didn't exit in d quran, just a word from a sheikh na dat one u call evidence..
you are daft

That is Hadith not a word from sheikh, it is word from mohammed himself that was documented just like quran

Practical teachings on how mohammed your best example conducted his own life

Your name is ola so probably a fake muslim
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Holav(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20
Guy😅 u know nothing about Islam, do u even know some hadith don't align what's in d quran, Saudi Arabia has been abolishing most hadith dat they didn't align what's in d quran...

Me personally I don't follow any fucking hadith,I follow quran words if d word doesn't align with quran, it doesn't count 2 me..

If u read Islam history u will know dst after d death of d prophet,all his disciples create there own hadith..so u can't even know wats trueprophet words..
NzogbuNzogbu:
Thats Hadith a very authentic sahih

Abdul you do know hadiths are actually the foundation of your cult teaching you precise way to pee, watch prick, poo, cut neck etc

If you want killing precision from quran on jews also see below on how to cut jews head

Quran [8.12]
When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:24pm On Jan 20
Holav:
Guy😅 u know nothing about Islam, do u even know some hadith don't align what's in d quran, Saudi Arabia has been abolishing most hadith dat they didn't align what's in d quran...

Me personally I don't follow any fucking hadith,I follow quran words if d word doesn't align with quran, it doesn't count 2 me..

If u read Islam history u will know dst after d death of d prophet,all his disciples create there own hadith..so u can't even know wats trueprophet words..
lol, i don hear something today o grin

Guy what you are practicing no be the cult of islam again o, you have invented something else
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Uncletony(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20
AgbadoDie:
I will say this and continue to say it, till thy kingdom comes, Iran and all Muslims states in the world can't do a pinch to Israel.

How many Iranian military commanders, majors, generals, and foot soldiers has Israel killed since October 7, 2023 till date?

What has Iran done?
What has Lebanon done?
What has Syria done?

They can't do more than a dead rat and Iran can never and will never strike Israel even if Israel kill that their Anatoli or whatever they call him
People (Muslims) don't get it. Isreal has come to stay, The earlier they understand that, the better for everyone of us. Isreal has powerful nukes and Samson's clause attachted. Even the mighty US is scared of isreal. Most of isreal military programs are classified.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Error401: 8:30pm On Jan 20
There is no mandate in the quran where God want some people to be exterminated either Muslims or Jews. How do you claim that a Palestinians don't want Israel to exist but over 15,000 Palestinians are already dead in 3 months. And looking at the casualties scores of the last 20 years, your guess is as good as mine. This begs the question of who actually wants the other to exist? the 2000 dead Israeli or the over 20,000 Palestinians dead. You even defended the availability of water, I mean water that is vital to human existence in relation to Hamas which is just a small Group of people who took it as a mandate to free their people so they can have the same water in Abundance.

Egypt blocked them to avoid the escalation of war, anyone who shows support to Palestinians are termed enemies of Israel and by proxy, enemies of the unites states. More so, how do you want someone to see how much they can see their own freedom when a perceived enemy is in-charge of their supposed freedom?
I strongly disagree that they are begging for war to end. The last I checked, the only significant hostages freed are the ones that was negotiated for.
With the level of damages that has already been done to that city, it will be insane to beg for an end without any tangible result. And for the Palestinians in the West bank, they make you feel like they are free but they are not, they are occupied, there are streets they their not pass in the westbank, its just a replica of South Africa's Apartheid. Do you even know they have a Mandela's statue in the West Bank? It's hypocrisy if you supports Mandela but detests Palestinians.

Lastly, may God punish APC and their supports, werey people.
NzogbuNzogbu:
its a clear issue, two state doesn't erase the mandate from quran and Hadith that they should ensure jews never exist

Sometimes you need to suffer to know you have been enjoying since, isn't that what apc showed us since 2015
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:31pm On Jan 20
God1000:
Why not strike Iran directly, is Israel afraid of iran?
It's because Iran has been using terrorists group to front their attack against Israel and Iran always claims they are not the one sponsoring the terrorists,
The day Iran can boldly claim attack against Israel or they boldly say they are the one behind those terrorists sending missiles to Israel.
They will receive serious attack from Israel

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Holav(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20
U are d daft one here ,d verse u posted wats sahih bukhari words did sahih bukhari presents in prophet Muhammad lifetime?, most sahih bukhari are wrong about Islam..
And again u said words documented from d prophet, hw can we all know authentic prophet word when they are so many disciple dst documents its word..
NzogbuNzogbu:
you are daft

That is Hadith not a word from sheikh, it is word from mohammed himself that was documented just like quran

Practical teachings on how mohammed your best example conducted his own life

Your name is ola so probably a fake muslim
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Holav(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20
Who b dis mumu ,wetin u type shey e correlate with wetin I dey talk.. odey
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, i don hear something today o grin

Guy what you are practicing no be the cult of islam again o, you have invented something else
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Error401: 8:37pm On Jan 20
The question is who is destroying who? Can you show me the casualties score of the last 20 years? Who is exterminating who?

Dybala11:

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:37pm On Jan 20
Holav:
U are d daft one here ,d verse u posted wats sahih bukhari words did sahih bukhari presents in prophet Muhammad lifetime?, most sahih bukhari are wrong about Islam..
And again u said words documented from d prophet, hw can we all know authentic prophet word when they are so many disciple dst documents its word..
wow, am speechless even as a proud non muslim

You mean you don't even know anything abt islam but also suck at historical chronology
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:41pm On Jan 20
Error401:
The question is who is destroying who? Can you show me the casualties score of the last 20 years? Who is exterminating who?

ask yourself whether you have made any sense by yourself

I don't think israel gave zilch about what hamas does in Gaza even when they fire thousands of rockets into israel before the war that could have been worse that what is happening in Gaza now

Hamas is receiving it and would be exterminated cos they promise to do oct 7 over and over if israel dont exterminate them
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:43pm On Jan 20
Holav:
Who b dis mumu ,wetin u type shey e correlate with wetin I dey talk.. odey
Abdul, goodnight o

Call your sheikh for me, you a waste of time
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:47pm On Jan 20
LifeofDream:

Did you just say small Pakistan?? shocked

Hope you know Pakistan is ahead of Israel militarily..
Pakistan have the human, finance resources and military to send Israel to stone age excluding their nuclear weapon..

I can't imagine you're calling Pakistan "small", I wonder the kind of people on this forum... shocked
Do you think it's mouth they use to fight war,
Since Israel has been attacking Hamas and killing Iranian, let them attack Israel first and see fire
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by drerocker: 8:47pm On Jan 20
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Holav(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20
Oooh u are d one dat know a thing about islam.. when u are bringing verse dats is not in present quran as Yr
Source...
Did u knowd hadith u use as backup not all Muslim follows it, and some even go against sahir bukhari words..
NzogbuNzogbu:
wow, am speechless even as a proud non muslim

You mean you don't even know anything abt islam but also suck at historical chronology

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Error401: 8:50pm On Jan 20
October 7th? Can you go back to times before October 7th?

NzogbuNzogbu:
ask yourself whether you have made any sense by yourself

I don't think israel gave zilch about what hamas does in Gaza even when they fire thousands of rockets into israel before the war that could have been worse that what is happening in Gaza now

Hamas is receiving it and would be exterminated cos they promise to do oct 7 over and over if israel dont exterminate them
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by sangresan(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20
NzogbuNzogbu:
baba what are you saying na

Saudi no near israel any day, israel is the biggest partner in Middle East militarily with the biggest military in the world

Saudi is still hoping to join certain partnership with USA which Israel have long passed

Israel dey even give USA new technology for instance they newly developed technology for tunnel combat just during this war alone which USA is begging them for

Which tunnel combat technology?

Una too mumu. Israel cannot fight ordinary Hamas without U.S. help. Some of American weapon deliveries to Ukraine were redeployed for Israeli's use on Gaza.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:53pm On Jan 20
Error401:
There is no mandate in the quran where God want some people to be exterminated either Muslims or Jews. How do you claim that a Palestinians don't want Israel to exist but over 15,000 Palestinians are already dead in 3 months. And looking at the casualties scores of the last 20 years, your guess is as good as mine. This begs the question of who actually wants the other to exist? the 2000 dead Israeli or the over 20,000 Palestinians dead. You even defended the availability of water, I mean water that is vital to human existence in relation to Hamas which is just a small Group of people who took it as a mandate to free their people so they can have the same water in Abundance.

Egypt blocked them to avoid the escalation of war, anyone who shows support to Palestinians are termed enemies of Israel and by proxy, enemies of the unites states. More so, how do you want someone to see how much they can see their own freedom when a perceived enemy is in-charge of their supposed freedom?
I strongly disagree that they are begging for war to end. The last I checked, the only significant hostages freed are the ones that was negotiated for.
With the level of damages that has already been done to that city, it will be insane to beg for an end without any tangible result. And for the Palestinians in the West bank, they make you feel like they are free but they are not, they are occupied, there are streets they their not pass in the westbank, its just a replica of South Africa's Apartheid. Do you even know they have a Mandela's statue in the West Bank? It's hypocrisy if you supports Mandela but detests Palestinians.

Lastly, may God punish APC and their supports, werey people.
oga I think I have given you just two from the abundant passages in quran and Hadith that calls for jews extermination

You are just an hypocrite if you want to sweep that under the carpet, which arab nation has jews as indigenous people?

These terrorist despise Jews to that extent its only israel that have arab jews cos arabs don't take them not even when muslims

You come to my house to kill me, if I can kill you in self defense nothing wrong, it doesn't make you victim

Ideally that is israel land not palestine, lands are won through conquest and there is no where in history where the former settlers palestine defeated Jews in any war to take their lands

The land of israel was occupied by romans after driving jews, others occupied it and left too so why did palestines decide it's theirs when romans didn't do such

Israel still came back to that land and defeated the palestines and arab in conquest, naturally they have right to expel all non Israelis there
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by mipeesoft(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20
grin
Dybala11:

It was not even the 6 days war that made Egypt to fall in line, It was the Yom Kippur war that made them to start behaving. 😂😂😂
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Holav(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20
Good night nzobi abi wetin u dy call yrself ; don't post rubbish about Islam again if u don't know Jack about it.. cus afters d death of prophet, Islam has deep history mixed with fact and lies..
NzogbuNzogbu:
Abdul, goodnight o

Call your sheikh for me, you a waste of time

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Beigalodesigns(m): 9:02pm On Jan 20
God1000:
I'm not a Muslim but where in the Quran did Allah instruct Muslims to destroy Israel?

Have you been oppressed before
That moniker God0001 had given u away as an imposter... you are a skunk HEAD SLAMMING mofo and a terrorist sympathizer....
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Stoplying: 9:07pm On Jan 20
Faithful007:

Israel is way more powerful than Pakistan. Remove sympathy and sentiment from your eyes and think clearly.

The only country that rivals Israel in military power in the ME is Saudi Arabia.
You confuse military power with the number of USA military hardware owned by a country.

Iran is much stronger than both Israel and Saudi Arabia put together.
The only 2 reasons Iran doesn't want to mess with Israel are
1. USA
2. Nuclear weapons

If Iran were to attack Israel then Israel would directly start using its nuclear weapons and the USA would declare war on Iran.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Newton2024: 9:08pm On Jan 20
God1000:
Why should Israel strike Iran directly? Has Iran ever strike Israel before that could warrant retaliation? How can I fight you when you don't fight me.

Religion is impending your ability to reason properly. I wish you can come out of darkness for once.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by Stoplying: 9:10pm On Jan 20
I think Algeria and Egypt are also stronger than Israel.
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20
God1000:
No, it's distance and Isreal will work it out.

They have done it in the past
Re: 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos) by NAC1666: 9:17pm On Jan 20
[quote author=God1000 post=128035206]Why not strike Iran directly, is Israel afraid of iran?[/quote
US won't allow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Russia Fines Google $366 Million / Police Arrest Prophet Patrick Mugadza Who Prophesied Mugabe's Death In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.