Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? (19526 Views)

Anthrax Disease: FG Advises Public To Desist From Consuming Ponmo / How I Made Beef And Vegetables Stir Fry To Start This Christmas (Photos,Video) / Nigeria Ranked The 11th Most Noodles-Consuming Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Boldideas: 12:07pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:
I'hv being trying to stop my mum from consuming excess beef in her food including her addiction to indomie, but to no avail she is not gonna stop. She can eat five pieces of beef in a small plate of rice at a time. And she is not the type that use to stress herself or engage in any exercise, too much of indomie and beef is excess fat. How do i advice her as her child?

Leave her alone to flex, we are all going to die!
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Adakintroy: 12:09pm On Jan 21
By tell her to stop consuming excess beef and indomie.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by MadamExcellency: 12:11pm On Jan 21
Is five pieces of meat x 3 enough for an adult per day? She needs more protein at her age. Reduce the indomie and increase the meat.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Sccarrr: 12:12pm On Jan 21
Let mama enjoy..evn if I chop biscuit I dey use meat , chicken or turkey step am down

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Ironbull: 12:15pm On Jan 21
The best thing is arrang with a knowledgeful person to act as a doctor (should you don't have a personal doctor) to come to her and explain in details the good side and the bad side of excessive consumption of beef but make sure the bad side outweigh the good side and I'm sure that method will work
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Donedeal1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21
If your Father and grandfather can not stop her how do you think you can.

Only time will tell her when she begins to go in and out of hospitals,then she will listen with rapt attention .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by BloomingDale(f): 12:18pm On Jan 21
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Alsenora: 12:19pm On Jan 21
Just let her realise the health dandgers of her addiction. Better still if you have a real life example of someone battling health issues as a result of same addiction let her know as cautionary tale. She can only be saved when willing.
Testiebobo:
I'hv being trying to stop my mum from consuming excess beef in her food including her addiction to indomie, but to no avail she is not gonna stop. She can eat five pieces of beef in a small plate of rice at a time. And she is not the type that use to stress herself or engage in any exercise, too much of indomie and beef is excess fat. How do i advice her as her child?
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by BiggusNotabenus: 12:19pm On Jan 21
Abee79:
Approaching the conversation with empathy and concern for her well-being is key. You could express your love and care for her health, highlighting the importance of a balanced diet. Share information about the potential health risks associated with excessive consumption of red meat and processed foods like Indomie.

Suggest healthier alternatives or modifications to her current diet, such as incorporating more vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Emphasize the benefits of a well-balanced and nutritious diet for long-term health. Encourage her to consider small, gradual changes rather than a drastic overhaul.

Additionally, propose engaging in activities together that promote a healthy lifestyle, like going for walks or preparing nutritious meals together. Make it a collaborative effort rather than a directive, and be patient as habits take time to change.

Good luck 🤞

Thank you, ChatGPT.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by SamoraWarrior: 12:20pm On Jan 21
Advice her on how HBP can be a silent and sudden killer .
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by BigCowHornn: 12:20pm On Jan 21
noobody:
It's in Nigeria we consider beef/chicken/fish as luxury.

Abroad,protein is very important,
Steak is usually served as a main course meal and also you also see food served with loads of protein and just little food as the side.

The problem is here the beef is always fried in low grade oils which are often reused over and over again. African foods are packed with Trans fat not rich protien

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by just2endowed: 12:21pm On Jan 21
Coke or Coca-Cola is an addictive soda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Teenaira: 12:21pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:

Let her go for medical checkup, it is very likely the effect of those things will show in some of the test. There is also lots of video advising against eating too much red meat all over. Go through the videos with her and let her know how much you love her and won’t want to loose her soon or have her come down with any dangerous sickness. Let your discussion center around your love for her.
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Chrisviboy85(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21
Oga there's nothing wrong with the BEEF.. it's only the INDOMIE that might not be good for her because it's processed food..what you should be afraid of is excess sugar and excess processed food not meat..All those fallacies about Red meat being bad is nothing but lies bro.. Meat and Eggs are nice for the body..but Processed food like INDOMIE can be harmful when taken in excess..our ancestors ate more Meat than we are doing today,in fact many lived on just meat for sometimes but they lived longer than us..

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by na2016: 12:23pm On Jan 21
noobody:

Steak is usually served as a main course meal and also you also see food served with loads of protein and just little food as the side.

That's why cancer is ravaging them
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by obonujoker(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21
Beef is good... It can never be in excess.. but that indomie should be once a week
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by femi4: 12:24pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:
Let her be, her metabolism might be better than those that eat just a meat

2. Indomie calories is ok, the sachet is even getting smaller these days

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Rolings: 12:26pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:

Report her to police

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by SamoraWarrior: 12:26pm On Jan 21

Trick her by taking her to the doctor and let the doctor school her on the danger of excess beef.
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Mayplays(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21
MICHEALADEX:
Gian blow for mouth.

When the wahala start NHa your neck alone go carry your head cos you go lean
grin
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by missionmex(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21
Let her enjoy jor life is too short.
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by AgbaDesigner(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21
Now that you're big, she shouldn't eat again
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Haakeem(m): 12:35pm On Jan 21
abobote:
Nothing will happen to her, some people are blessed with good health and it's not about what the consume
yeah, but that doesn't mean she should be hurting her self.
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Haakeem(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21
omoredia:

Im sure u are Yoruba. I am bring realistic
this your English self.
😂
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Obiedun(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21
BarrElChapo:
Tell us you're Yoruba without saying it 😂
Your statement is absurd?
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by MeineMutter: 12:39pm On Jan 21
First of all, start counseling her and show her evidences of those affected by her habit. There are lots of YouTube and documentary videos to show to her.

If you have cable tv at home, always tune-in to those channels where obese people go through surgeries and various health exercises to have their life back.

If she doesn’t yield, wake up one night around 1:30am and start crying. When she comes to ask you what happened, don’t tell her. Let her call everybody on you. Increase the intensity of your cry while they are praying or speaking in tongues.
When it is about 3::30am, tell her either in a simple language that she should stop consuming those things and promise you she would stop forever or tell her that you had a dream she died of heart attack due to consumption of those junks and she was being buried. Chose the most weighty reason. It may be different from those I just gave.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by HarunaWest(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21
noobody:

THats why Obesity and diabetes with High BP reigns supreme over there. I feel the main diet of manki d should be largely more vegetable and fruits. Less carbohydrates and protein.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Mekanus(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:
Indomie is the only bad thing she's consuming. Red meat is good, forget the lies we've been fed about red meat all these while. Try and convince her to stop Indomie.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Haakeem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21
AwokenVawulence:

She eats it too much so it's not healthy, I think the indomie will even do more damage to her health rather the beef . U see indomie enhh , what my cousin witness for indomie hand , the guy had severe stomach ache , red eyes , blurry vision and he had very pale skin the guy looked like an SS patient, the rush the guy go clinic that day omo
your cousin doesn't eat better indomie be that.
I ate indomie straight for one week plus morning and night, look at me here hale and healthy.
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Raregem9000(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21
No gree for her again. I guess she's ignorant, so just try to educate her on that.
Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by Haakeem(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21
Abee79:
Approaching the conversation with empathy and concern for her well-being is key. You could express your love and care for her health, highlighting the importance of a balanced diet. Share information about the potential health risks associated with excessive consumption of red meat and processed foods like Indomie.

Suggest healthier alternatives or modifications to her current diet, such as incorporating more vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Emphasize the benefits of a well-balanced and nutritious diet for long-term health. Encourage her to consider small, gradual changes rather than a drastic overhaul.

Additionally, propose engaging in activities together that promote a healthy lifestyle, like going for walks or preparing nutritious meals together. Make it a collaborative effort rather than a directive, and be patient as habits take time to change.

Good luck 🤞
how much did you use to sub for this chat gpt?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Mum From Consuming Excess Beef And Indomie? by omoadeleye(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21
Testiebobo:

Your mama na baby?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce / Moin-Moin Lovers, Come In Here! / Cooking Made So Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.