Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm (18710 Views)

Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Dana Pharmaceutical Workers In Minna Protest Over Poor Working Conditions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Dnet70: 3:49pm On Jan 20
Nigeria sha

Congrats to her
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by omoredia: 3:49pm On Jan 20
People promoting tribalism in Nigeria will be claiming racism in white man's land
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Segxydube: 3:50pm On Jan 20
BobbieZion:
Nonsense!!

Down here in Nigeria, those people who bear such names are very tribalistic.
So I don't give a damn.

Please stay off my comment......I no well ohh!!

U no well? Na for ur house be dat
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by cl0r0x: 3:52pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
To all those nairaland bigots who calls me ipob, flat head, nyammiri, we will see in court soon, but just come with enough millions to pay for the damages because I'll win you in court.
Let me tag someone

@demolaAjayi
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by ebufa: 4:01pm On Jan 20
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one by Tolulope Fayokun. Omorebiyan!! Omoluabi o kare joor!

Her adversary is ignorant and certainly did a poor job on the research about her cultural background by not knowing that if you underestimate her and attempt to cheat her , you do so at your own peril. She's Yoruba and Nigerian for God's sake!

She should appeal all the other reliefs that the tribunal rejected. She must not give up, she will get justice at last. FG should investigate Johnson & Johnson to appropriately address any future relationship Nigeria will have or not have with Johnson & Johnson.

May God bless her and bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

To which court do we drag that old for nothimg Lagos INEC resident chair who said Igbos should go and register in the east even when they are bona fide citizens of Nigeria.................where do we drag MC oluomo who openly threatened igbo ppl if they came out to vote! You are an ethnic bigot...you no fit hide am!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by africandollar: 4:01pm On Jan 20
Nice one Tolu...nice one cool
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by dazzlingd(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20
FreeStuffsNG:

Her adversary is ignorant and certainly did a poor job on the research about her cultural background by not knowing that if you underestimate her and attempt to cheat her , you do so at your own peril. She's Yoruba and Nigerian for God's sake!

She should appeal all the other reliefs that the tribunal rejected. She must not give up, she will get justice at last. FG should investigate Johnson & Johnson to appropriately address any future relationship Nigeria will have or not have with Johnson & Johnson.

May God bless her and bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by EEIA: 4:22pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
To all those nairaland bigots who calls me ipob, flat head, nyammiri, we will see in court soon, but just come with enough millions to pay for the damages because I'll win you in court.
Ok,
I wonder what will be my penalty for telling you the truth cool
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by naturefellow(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20
FreeStuffsNG:

Success has many friends. Failure is a bastard.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by naturefellow(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20
BarrNosaEsq:
I don't understand why FreeStuffsNG is trying to turn this woman's win into a "yoruba" thing. And bloomingdale is attempting to start a tribal war with it. Mods should take note of these people.
FreeStuffsNG is an effing bigot!
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by naturefellow(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20
BobbieZion:
Nonsense!!

So I don't give a damn.

makes you equally a tribalist.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20
BarrNosaEsq:
I don't understand why FreeStuffsNG is trying to turn this woman's win into a "yoruba" thing. And bloomingdale is attempting to start a tribal war with it. Mods should take note of these people.
the more you talk about it. The more he gets more fuel to do it. Cant you ignore?
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Malroux: 5:41pm On Jan 20
EEIA:

Ok,
I wonder what will be my penalty for telling you the truth cool
What truth?
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by ipobcannibals: 5:57pm On Jan 20
Thank God damages weren’t awarded to an Igbo,,,if not we for no hear word with their hate and arrogance.
Meanwhile, God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Devil punish ipob/esn terrorists and their supporters, online and offline
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by nigerianart: 6:01pm On Jan 20
Being a Nigerian was an unintended affliction given to me by my parents.

I didn't chose to be Nigerian and should not suffer for the actions of some of my countrymen in the past.

We are under international sanctions and don't know it.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by EEIA: 6:03pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
What truth?
The Developer truth cool
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Blitzking: 6:04pm On Jan 20
Our no gree for anybody no be today e start.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by CJStarz: 6:31pm On Jan 20
She no gree for oyibo
She kwechiri 😂
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by vitalisjachike4: 8:19pm On Jan 20
Rule of law is the hope of a common man, unfortunately, it is not found in Nigeria. Thank you America!Rule of law is the hope of a common man, unfortunately, it is not found in Nigeria. Thank you America!...
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Kay25(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
If i was part of thème i will say it again and again and u will get no dime
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by MrAgbako: 11:06pm On Jan 20
Malroux:
okay flattt head😂 See u in court
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by MrAgbako: 11:09pm On Jan 20
BobbieZion:
Nonsense!!

So I don't give a damn.

oga come here. I dey cure madness 😂
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Malroux: 7:11am On Jan 21
MrAgbako:
okay flattt head😂 See u in court
Be ready to part with your money.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by MrAgbako: 7:29am On Jan 21
Malroux:
Be ready to part with your money.
my lawyer won't agree with that😂
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by gentlemate00: 10:08am On Jan 21
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by ZUBY77(m): 11:00am On Jan 21
BarrNosaEsq:

His head is filled with hatred.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Biglittlelois(f): 11:54am On Jan 21
Miracle4325:
Nairaland and seun is next.. This year won't pass by without me suing him for using his platform to aid ethnic profiling against me

Lol have you seen the disclaimer? Scroll down to the very end, it is boldly written that every nairalander is responsible for whatever he or she posts on this forum, so you will loose woefully in court.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by jimcaddy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Aunty oh.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by 12inchess: 5:34pm On Jan 21
Tolulope Fayokun. Abeg get the bag jare. Fu.c.k all them racist crackers.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by TrennixGLOBAL: 11:58am On Jan 22
BarrNosaEsq:

They are the problem of this forum.
Re: Tolulope Fayokun Wins Racial Profiling Case Against US Pharmaceutical Firm by Miracle4325: 12:33am On Jan 29
It's his duty to take down any offensive post. If he chose not to take it down, it's means he is using his platform to aid ethnic profiling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poorly Describe What You Do For A Living / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) / What Oil Companies Pay Their Workers In Port Hacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.