Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? (7342 Views)

When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by nedekid: 2:24pm On Jan 21
Is it for garri, ewa, beans and dodooo?
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by DeZoro(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21
We call it Home Cell fellowship. The best place for family to share the word of God
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Buffalo2(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21
ikorodureporta:
Do you still attend house fellowship?

Anything away from the church compound is a NO for me... I no go go where person go start to dey give me body language
grin I beg lemme give you my wife's number make you share ds with her. I told her that house fellowship is the beginning of see finish buh she dey follow me dey drag
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Buffalo2(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21
AntiChristian:
No be only house fellowship!

House fellowship wey Una go dey lie to yourselves and kids!
grin grin
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by Buffalo2(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21
Houseontherock1:
I do attend home cell Saturday evenings...5-6pm but sometimes we are just 4 or 5 in attendance undecided
and if you see how dem dey hype am eh! "This year we are going to triple the number of our home cells"
Re: Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? by caye(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21
happney65:
So they still do House fellowships? grin

After church on Sundays,we used to attend one at one of our neighbors flat at Ganiyu Bello street Felele.

Used to wonder why is the need for the house fellowship again when just few hours ago we just left church.

The gimick is to keep you in the sheep group mind; so as to be susceptible to more brain wash for financial or other gains by the rulers of the "church".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musings As An Agnostic Deist / Have You Watched Mount Zion Film Lately? / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.