Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Was Your Experience In Secondary School In The Early 2000s? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Was Your Experience In Secondary School In The Early 2000s? (137 Views)

Literature Novels You Read In Secondary School / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1ยป(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith / My Sex Story(secondary School Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Experience In Secondary School In The Early 2000s? by CMdunk35: 6:36am On Jan 21
I'm planning to write a book, and this book somehow involves how secondary school (senior) was like in let's say 2002-ish. Please tell me some experiences or some highs and lows, or how fun or strict it was, or the general atmosphere of your life as a secondary school students in the early 2000s. Thanks.
Re: How Was Your Experience In Secondary School In The Early 2000s? by LEARNPYTHON(m): 6:41am On Jan 21
Okay ๐Ÿ‘

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / THE EXECUTIVE BEGGAR / The Sluggish Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.