Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (18936 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2018
This story is written by Abayomi Oluwafaith AND IT IS STRICTLY (18+)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Life as a teacher Episode 1 January. Monday. 2014. “Gbrrrr” my alarm rang out loud..I was so angry that I quickly stopped it and continue my sleep..I was still sleeping happily and still enjoying it when I realise am going for an interview at 8am at one secondary school not far from my house…I quickly jumped up and unlocked my infinix hotnote to see 7:30am..whaat!!..I ran to the bathroom with usain bolt speed..after bathing that seems to last for decades..I dashed outside and quickly dressed in a nice suite and coporate shoe,,I sprayed perfume all over my body even my head as I hate my body odour…my phone began ringing..its my mum.. Mum: goodmorning my son.. Me: goodmorning ma Mum: how you doing? Me: am really fine ma Mum: just wanted to hear voice.. Me: alright,,I’ll call you later mum..am late for an interview.. *i quickly hang up coz my mum be talkative* Time is now 7:52am..chaii..I ran out of my self contained house and locked the door..I was crossing the road when I saw a yoruba okada man running towards me with great speed..thank God am so fast,,I quickly crossed while people shouted “yeeeeh” thinking I would be hit..well,,the guy cursed me really hard..coz I can hear “iya e,,oti yawere etc”..I just ignored him and continue walking.. I am jason,,21years old with wizkhalifa’s body,,am a little fair in complexion with my killer dimples..I graduated recently from a polytechnic,,I was called for interview at the first school I wrote an application letter to..I am the only son of my mum who is so fair in complexion and my dad that is dark in complexion..I have a little sister,,abigeal,,18yr old..she looks exactly like mum though been spoilt..I sponsored myself in school coz my parent are farmers though they helped me a lot especially in terms of food.. Story continues…… On getting to my destination,,I can see some student kneeling at the front gate..I guess they are late comers..I re-dressed my cloth and re-wore my hand bag..I tried to ginger some swaggers then walked to the gate like a londoner..I can see those students kneeling staring at me and some were even laughing..”why are those things laughing” I thought to myself..”Don’t worry let me be your teacher finish,,ah go beat that stupidity out of una” I murmured.. a car (camry 2016) suddenly packed just right at my front,,stepping out of the car is a young girl of about 18yrs with an extremely big backyard and can’t even describe how big her boobs was…she angrily slammed the door closed walking away while I can hear the driver calling her name (lizzy)..those spoilt brat..don’t worry na me go teach you lesson..I was so suprised when she was allowed inside without any fight or argument..chaii..I finally made it to the gate and I can see a boy and a girl standing there.. Me: hi Boy: hello *rudely* Me: am here to see the principal.. Firstboy: you? The girl slapped her hand.. Girl: you can go in sir.. Spoilt kids are full of this place..chaii..but this girl seems to have respect..she is really pretty that I stared for some seconds… Me: can you please take me to his office?? Boy: hissed.. Girl: alright sir,,no problem.. She took me to the principal office…she was eating so she asked me to sit..plasma is even in her office,,what a school..I sat for almost 20minutes before the stupid woman/lady finish her food… Principal: how are you gentleman.. Me: am fine ma.. Principal: you are jason right? Me: yes ma.. Principal: congratulations,,you have been employed here.. Me: what about the interview? Principal: no need,,your cv shown it all.. Me: when will I start? Principal: you are starting now.. What??..I have not even prepared..she later took me to ss3 and promised to show me my office after the lecture..I can’t deny how my heart was pounding hard..we made our way inside and she introduced me as their biology teacher..I can see that girl that shown me principal office and that boy that answered me rudely..they are having my period first so I decided to show them my skill.. Me: hello students.. All: hello sir.. I taught them reproductive organ and I delibrately asked that rude boy a very tough question which he surely failed to answer,,I smiled in my mind..I was about answering when that spoilt girl from before raised her hand,,I was so suprise as she got it correctly without any mistake..woah..is she a genius??..I later left the class after they all clapped for me…I started feeling myself..I suddenly heard “sir” someone called..what now..I turned back to see that girl that shown me principal’s office.. Girl: sir,,you forgot your phone.. She handed me my phone while I thank her..she walked to me and placed her mouth at the entrance of my ear..”Your zip is loose”..whaaaat??..I quickly zipped up..how did she know sef.. Girl: my name is dupe by the way.. *she winked at me then walked away* Chaii… TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Life as a teacher Episode 2 I went back to the principal’s office and she was reading a novel this time..I used the opportunity to view her..she is a lady of about 27..with big backyard and medium boobs..she is fair in complexion and a little taller than me.. Principal: what are you staring at? *joking tone* Me: nothing ma.. Principal: nothing?,,I caught you staring at my boobs twice.. What?..she really caught me.. Me: I was j..ust staring at the design of the cloth.. Principal: you mean louis vutton? Me: yes ma.. Principal: pardon me,,I was thinking you have another motive,,make sure you are careful around here,coz I can’t trust handsome guy like you..have in mind you will be sacked immediately if you are caught with an unlawful act.. Me: alright ma.. *She finally stood* Principal: I am anna She stretched her hand for a shake and I quickly accepted it..she showed me my office and then left for her’s..the office is air conditioned and well painted..the book shelf is filled with biology books and the office is smelling nice..I sat on my chair to relax..a knock on my table woke me up…so I have already slept off..d--n that mtn night plan..I opened my eyes to see a very beautiful chocolate skinned girl with the biggest boobs and a-s I have ever seen..my thing rise immediately.. Girl: sorry for disturbing.. Me: its nothing madam.. Girl: I am not madam,,am still a lady..*jokingly* Me: pardon me.. Girl: *smiled* am the school secretary and am here to ask some things about you.. She asked for my name and other things,,she then recorded my name in a book(school staff book SSB).. Girl: am bisi by the way..nice to meet you sir She then walked out shaking her a-s left and right..oh my God,,temptation dey here..Lord help me o..not upto 30minutes that bisi left..another person entered and I was suprised to see its that spoilt girl from before(lizzy).. Lizzy: hope am not disturbing? Me: *smiled* you are not..so why are you here? Lizzy: there are some things I didn’t understand *she sat opposite me* I was just staring at the beautiful innocent looking girl..she shown me those things in her textbooks and I explained them to her.. Lizzy: thank you..you are really a genius and not as cold as our former biology teacher..I am lizzy..you didn’t even ask my name.. Me: I know your name before.. Lizzy: really? Me: sure.. Lizzy: can I have your number,,I might need your help anytime.. I gave her my number and she left for her class..after the lesson..I left my office after locking it..principal offered to give me ride but I turned her down coz I feel like just trekking..I exited the school gate to see dupe waiting under the mango tree outside the school..she ran to me immediately she sees me.. Dupe: what took you so long? Me: you mean what? Dupe: I’v been waiting for you to come out since.. Me: oh,am sorry..I had to complete the book am reading.. Dupe: hmm,,mr genius.. I sighted lizzy’s car coming our way..she was sitting at the backseat..I waved at her as her car passes beside us but she frowned and failed to wave back instead stared at me somehow bad..weytin do the girl..dupe bursted to laughter and I was embarrassed.. Dupe: you shouldn’t meddle with the girl.. Me: why? Dupe: she is a psycho and too proud,,many hates her and besides she is the school founder’s daughter.. What??..that one she dey look at me like person wey weed dey high,,no b say she wan tell her father mak he sack me..chaii..ah don die..I and dupe were both suprised when we realise when were living at the same area..she later went her house and I went to mine…on getting home,,I took my key where I used to hide it,,under my room door..I unlocked it and went straight inside..I quickly uncladed my clothes then went into the bathroom and freshen up..stepping back into my room,,I noticed my phone blinking,,unlocking it,,I saw 3missed calls all from one unknown number,,I quickly called the number back..the person picked it immedately.. Person: hello mr.jason Me: hello..I missed your calls.. Person: its bisi.. Me: oh sister bisi,,how are you? Bisi: am good o,,that’s my number..make sure you save it.. Me: no problem.. We talked about other things and she later ended the call claiming she wanted to cook coz she is hungry..I retired to bed then drifted to wonderland..I later woke up and checked my time to see 7:55pm..chaii..I slept so long..I saw three unread messages on whatsapp..I clicked the whatsapp icon to see it was from an unsaved contacts..the messages are: “You” “Can I trust you?” “What are you doing with dupe” from lizzy Lizzy?..but what did she mean?..mtcheew..another message entered,,it was from another unsaved number..”Mr handsome” from dupe..what?..how am I going to reply both girls now.. TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Vidamia(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Nice start up...i hope you will consistent with update
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2018
My life as a teacher Episode 3 Continues from the last scene of the previous episode… I later decided to reply dupe,,following conversations ensued: Me: miss pretty Dupe: really?..am really pretty? *be asking me!!* Me: sure you are.. Dupe: I hope your girlfriend is not there looking at our chats.. Me: girlfriend?..I have none.. Dupe: what?..liar..handsome guy like you without girlfriend,,you expect me to believe that? Me: that’s the truth..its upto you..you believe or not.. Dupe: am glad you have none.. Me: glad?..why? Dupe: am just glad.. Me: anyway I want to sleep.. Dupe: so early?..hope am not the cause? Me: not atall..I don’t want to be sleeping at school tomorrow and besides,,I want to settle my brain.. Dupe: hmm,,okay..I’ll miss you..goodnight *kiss smiley* What did she mean?..miss who?..I hissed then lock my phone..I was about sleeping when my phone began ringing..the caller was lizzy..I quickly picked it.. Lizzy: hello mr jason.. Me: hi lizzy.. Lizzy: did I wake you? Me: kind of.. Lizzy: you slept so early?,,lazy guy.. Me: am tired that’s why.. Lizzy: when you are walking dupe home,you didn’t know..you are now tired,,what are you doing with that s--t sef?? Me: we are living same area..that’s why you saw us together.. Lizzy: oh,but becareful of the girl..and am sorry for how I acted..I thought there is something between you two.. Me: its nothing.. Lizzy: I told my father about you and he said you should come see him tomorrow.. What?.. Me: really?..hope am safe? Lizzy: you know who my father is? Me: no I don’t..*i lied* Lizzy: you will know tomorrow We talked more for 30minutes before I hung up telling her I want to sleep..I later woke up in the morning and my body aching..I have a rough night as I kept thinking about lizzy’s issue..I stood up and quickly have my bath..I claded in a blue jean and a white versace top with puma shoe..I styled my hair and evacuated my house..I can’t trek today..I stopped a bike and hop on it..we on our way when I saw dupe..I decided to help her..I stopped the okada man and called dupe..she greeted me smiling histerically..I was about sitting first when she held me back.. Dupe: let me sit first o..I can’t sit at the back,,am afraid of falling Me: okay.. She sat first and I sat at her back..her big backyard was really giving me hard on..its obvious she felt it as she was just smiling…later in the school..through out my period,dupe was just winking at me..and no doubt,lizzy caught us numerous time…bisi came to my office and we chatted for almost two hours..she even promised to come my house on saturday..chaii..after the day lesson..I went home immediately avoiding dupe..I got home and slept off immediately..I was woken by my phone ringtone..who is it now..I picked the call not checking the caller.. Me: hello Caller: hello..my dad is waiting for you.. I quickly checked the caller to see its lizzy.. Me: oh,,I’ll be right there..*about to hang up* Lizzy: wait.. Me: what? Lizzy: why dupe of all people Me: you mean? Lizzy: I caught you two winking at each today..you expect me to believe there is nothing between you? What’s her business now..mtcheeew..I cooked up some lies and just drop them in her ears..she later ended the call..I went into the bathroom and freshen up..I stepped back into my room tieing my towel..my phone restless and constant blinking made me unlock it to see I have a message from lizzy and two missed calls from dupe..I decided to read lizzy message first..and it was: “I can’t wait to see you” I hissed and angrily dropped my phone on my bed..weytin dey do the girl sef..soft knocks suddenly landed on my door..I thought it was val,my neigbour,,he is here to borrow my charger again..I took my charger and head to door..I opened the door to see the suprise of my life..dupe was standing at my door wearing a sleeveless top with a very tight jean that reveals her massive bum..its bigger than what I saw in the school uniform..she is looking really gorgeous holding a notebook and a pen.. Dupe: can I enter? Me: oh I am sorry..*i created enough space for her to enter* She later sat on my bed and I close the door..my joystick have already turned rock that it was showing in the towel..I stylishly covered it but no doubt she already caught me.. Me: wh..at are you doing here? *i stammered* Dupe: you mean in my teacher’s house?..am here to learn ofcourse.. Me: what should I offer you? Dupe: water will be better.. I poured her water in a glass cup and sat beside her on the bed..my phone then started ringing..its none other person than lizzy..I quickly locked my phone to prevent dupe from seeing the caller..what will I do now..which kind gobe be dis..chaii.. TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Pls read &comment ur comments ares highly apprieciated
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Ayo5991(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2018
NICE STORY BUT BE CAREFUL
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2018
My life as a teacher Episode 4 Continues from the last scene of the previous episode… Dupe: why don’t you pick the call? Me: its my useless neigbour..so what’s it you don’t understand? She showed me the topic and I was explaining the topic to her though I wasn’t concentrating as I kept glancing at her shown fresh boobs..this girl is tempting..my joystick already turned rock..I suddenly felt a hand rubbing my lap..oh God..I can’t do this..I stylishly removed her hand and continued.. Dupe: I understand all this.. Me: oh,,what is it you don’t understand? Dupe: you..I don’t understand you..why playing hard to get..its no big deal *staring at me in a lustful way* Me: wh….a (cut in) *she placed her finger on my lip*..our lip met immediately while grabbing hold of my joystick..I was turned on immediately..I have been turned on already..let me say turned on on…I dug my hand in her top,,d--n she was wearing no bra..I began squeezing her boobs while she was moaning really loudly..she began saying different things like “yes” “that’s why I love you” “please don’t stop”..this girl must be a real IndecentStar..I helped her pull her jean down,,oh boy she was wearing no pant..I fingered her for some minutes before placing my d--k at the entrance of her hole..I was about entering when my phone started ringing..it was lizzy..this girl dey madt?..I picked it.. Me: hello Lizzy: where are you? Me: on my way..can’t you resend the location of your house? Lizzy: okay..I have a suprise for you.. Me: what is that? Lizzy: I’ll tell you when you get here…bye for now *blow kisses* I wonder what suprise she was talking about.. Dupe: you should come and complete what you started o.. What I started or what you started..thank God lizzy saved me..I would have bleeped the girl.. Me: am so sorry dupe,,my sister called me now that my mum collapse and has been rushed to hospital..*dressing* Dupe: what?..you have to be hurry then..*also dressing* We finally exited my house..I gave her 200naira for her T.fare but she rejected it..saying her house is not too far from here..she told me my neigbour showed her my house..and that’s val…she later left and I checked my time to see 5:25pm..chaii..I quickly stopped a bike..I describe the house for the okada man and he looked at me from head to toe before charging me..I hop on it not saying anything..on getting to the extremely big duplex house..I paid the okada man and he drove off..I knocked the gate and the gatekeeper later opened the door.. Entering the house,,I was amazed of what I saw..the compound was very big with expensive cars..I just stared agape until gatekeeper tapped me..he led the way to the sitting room and went back to his post..I entered the sitting room to see Mr lincoln(lizzy’s dad) sitting with lizzy and a lady of about 23-25 of age..lizzy ran and hugged me..while the lady and mr lincoln was just smiling.. Lizzy: what took you so long? Me: its traffic *i lied* Lizzy: dad,mum this is my teacher..and that’s my parent *referring to me* So this lady is her mum..but how come she looks younger to me..well that’s not my concern.. Mr.lincoln: hello youngman.. Me: hi sir..*now seated* Mr.lincoln: my daughter told me many incredible things about you,,she even added you a genius..she said she wanted to be having extra lesson with you

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 30, 2018
I looked at lizzy who was sitting beside me at the edge of the couch..she quickly pinch my hand and started winking at me..whaat?..which kind extra lesson..person no go rest..body no be firewood now.. Me: no problem sir.. Mr.lincoln: you will be doing the lesson here,,hope its okay with you? Me: its okay sir.. I can see how lizzy was laughing histerically..I am always happy when I see her laugh like this..wait..hope am not in love with this girl.. Mr.lincoln: when are you starting? Me: nextweek monday.. Lizzy: that’s too far..today is thursday.. Mr.lincoln: let’s do it like that..you are starting on monday..4pm to 6pm..and 10am to 12pm on saturday.. Me: no problem sir.. I chatted with the family for almost 2hrs that I didn’t know time has gone..I later checked my time to see 7:02pm..”Haa” I almost screamed..I quickly bade them farewell but mr.lincoln insisted his driver will drive me home..and am happy hearing that..he called a name jackson and a young guy entered the sitting room..that must be his driver..we later exited the sitting room..lizzy who was holding my hand stylishly gave me a box..and whispered to my hear that “that’s suprise am talking about”..I smiled then entered the car with jackson..I waved at her and she waved back..we then evacuated the house.. I kept thinking about everything we talked about..but I noticed lizzy mother said nothing throughout..she was just staring at me somehow..she must hate me..I was still thinking about this when we heard sound of gun from the direction we are heading..chaii..arm robbber..I don die.. TBC

1 Like

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Vidamia(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2018
She didn't hate you, she is only calculating how to get hold of your prick
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Ayo5991(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
NEXT #goodJOB
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
My life as a teacher Episode 5 Continues from the last scene of the previous episode… We stopped and hide inside the bush before a siena car sped away..we quickly enter the car and zoomed off..I don’t want to die young..the driver later dropped me at the front of my house and he sped off..I rushed into my house and started praising God..if to say those armed robber saw us..chaii..my phone ringtone jolted me off..it was lizzy..I quickly picked it.. Lizzy: hello..thanks for the day..I heard from my dad’s driver you return safely.. Me: thanks for the gift.. Lizzy: have you open the box? Me: about to.. We chatted for more 2mins before she hung up..I uncladed my clothes then opened the box to see a golden wristwatch..worth almost 20k… chaaii..where she get money?…I placed the watch back into the box and put the box beside me on bed..this is the most expensive special thing I have ever have.. I later fell asleep as am so tired..I was still sleeping when my phone began ringing..who is this in the middle of the night..I should’ve switched off my phone sef..I checked the caller to see lizzy..lizzy again?..mtcheew..I picked it at the third ring.. Lizzy: hello Me: hi liz Lizzy: I must’ve woke you.. Didn’t you check your time..at 1:21am… Me: its no big deal *although it is* Lizzy: I just can’t sleep.. Me: why,,thinking of something or somebody? *i tease* Lizzy: the thought of him prevent me from sleeping..I don’t know why I kept thinking of him like this..I’v never felt like this before..and its killing me.. Weytin con be my concern now..chaii..you wake person up bcs of this rubbish talk.. *silence* Lizzy: not going to say anything? Me: there is nothing to say.. Lizzy: you don’t even bother asking the person am thinking about..the person is…. My phone suddenly died..chaii..which kind phone be this,,I felt like smashing it..I was really enjoying the talk..I slept off after 30minutes of thinking who it might be that lizzy is loving..well its not really my conzine(concern)..I woke up in the morning feeling pain all over my neck..I later have my bath and dressed up using my new wristwatch..I dashed out of my house and went straight to school..thank God I didn’t see dupe this time..later in the school..I was in my office playing games on my phone after charging it when a knock landed on my door.. Me: come in.. I was so suprise to see bisi walking in majestically smiling..this girl is so perfect..her curves are enough killing..she later sat down after giving her the permission to.. Me: so what’s angel bisi doing in my office.. Bisi: funny you..am human o..I tried your number yesterday at 5:56pm..but you ignored my call and failed to call back.. Me: I didn’t see your call..and besides I was charging my phone that time you called *i lied* I saw her calls but didn’t pick it coz I was in lizzy’s house..and I forgot to call her back.. Bisi: I thought you deliberately ignored it..*she said with her eyes rolling* She suddenly stood and sat on my lap with her biggest bum..my joystick rise immediately..she stylishly grabbed my hands and placed them on her soft boobs..I was turned on.. Me: you think its right for us to do that here? *i stammered* Bisi: forget that..I can’t get my eyes of you jason since the day I saw you.. She began kissing me..I can’t catch up as she was very fast..in no time..we’ve stripped ourselves naked..I began sucking her boobs and she was moaning softly..I started fingering her..don’t blame me..I love to finger..”Please f--k me jason” she said moaning..my head began spinning hearing this..I later changed the style to doggy and I entered with full force..her k---y too tight as I forced my big joystick inside..I began f-----g her while she was softly moaning..we were still doing this till we heard the door opening..chaii..I didn’t locked the door.. “What’s this” we looked at the direction of the door to see miss anna..the principal staring us with flames of anger burning inside her.. Miss anna: jason..bisi..what the hell is this?..*she shouted and stormed out slamming the door close* Bisi hissed and turned to me.. Bisi: let’s continue..am so turned on.. Me: am sorry I can’t continue..as you can see I’v lost my job now.. Bisi: between me and your job,,which will you choose? What?..when I no mad..why will I choose you..you be money?… Me: my job everytime.. *paah* she landed a hot slap on my cheek.. Bisi: what did you take me for..a random prostitute girl?..I thought you are special..am really stupid for trusting you.. She dressed up and angrily walked out..now am dead..bisi angrily walked out not after slapping me..and principal caught us..my village witch finally got me..what will I do now..chaii TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
My life as a teacher Episode 6 Continues from the last scene of the previous episode… I quickly dressed up and dashed out of my office heading principal’s office..I stormed inside not bother knocking to see her sitting angrily.. Principal: you think you will just go scot free?..am writing your sack letter.. Me: am so sorry ma..this will never repeat itself ma..*i prostrated sweating profusely* Principal: I trusted you,,I thought to you a good guy..am so wrong..I know handsome guy like you doesn’t deserve been trusted Me: am really sorry ma..it won’t repeat itself again ma..if am sacked now..my life is ruined..please ma.. Principal: you don’t want your life ruined? Me: yes ma.. Principal: will you do anything I ask of you? Me: anything ma.. Principal: are you sure? Me: am very sure ma.. She dug her hand in her jacket pocket and handed me an appointment card.. Principal: meet me there tomorrow at 10am..don’t keep me waiting if you love yourself.. What??..an hotel?..what are we going to do there..I hope its not what am thinking.. Me: o…o..kay m…ma *i stammered* Principal: now get out of my office..*she shouted* I vacated her office then went to mine only thinking about my life..I don’t want to be sacked..chaii..am really dead..I was still in this pool of thoughts when soft knocks landed on my door..”Come in” I said..lizzy entered with smiles on her face..her beautiful face formatted my brain instantly..I can see she was holding something in a nylon bag..she later sat opposite me.. Lizzy: you hate me..didn’t you? Me: what did you mean? Lizzy: you cut my call at midnight.. Me: *smiling* my phone died.. Lizzy: oh,I thought you cut my call..is it true you will be sacked? Me: what?..why will I be sacked.. Lizzy: there is a rumour you will be sacked soon.. Me: why will I be sacked when I did nothing *thank God she didn’t know what I did* Lizzy: what a relief..its break time..you must be hungry so I brought you this.. She dug her hand in the black nylon and pull out an hollandia youghurt..chaii..this girl sabi die..we chat till they rang “break over” bell and she went to her class..I can’t just stop thinking about the girl..after the day lesson..I quickly dashed out of the school to prevent either miss anna or bisi from seeing me..I was still walking home when I heard “mr handsome” I looked back to see dupe smiling..we began walking home and chating alongside.. Dupe: wow,,I really love your wristwatch..where did you get it? Me: *smiling* someone special gave it to me.. Dupe: you mean am not special to you? *acting childishly* Me: not what you are thinking..you are also special *i said to make her stop* We later went our ways..I finally got home and crashed on my bed thinking about my life..what if I am sacked..I would starve to death,,I won’t see any job as good as this..above all I won’t get to see lizzy’s beautiful face anymore..this was all I am thinking when a call landed on my phone..its an unsaved number.. Me: hello Caller: hi jason.. *i quickly recognised the voice as miss anna’s..what did she want again now* Caller: you know who is this? Me: I don’t *i pretended* Caller: okay its anna.. Me: oh,miss anna..am so sorry.. Miss anna: its nothing..this is my number..be sure to save it..hope you didn’t forget about tomorrow.. Me: I did not ma.. Miss anna: that’s my boy..I’ll give a call tomorrow *hang up* Which problem be dis now..person no go rest..I was suprised when another landed on my phone..the caller was bisi..”Why is the b---h calling” I said hissing..I picked it.. Me: what again? Bisi: are you still angry with me love?? Who is her love..like say she dey crase.. Bisi: I can’t stop thinking about you..I can’t do without you jason..you all am thinking about..I think I love you..I know you feels thesame,,you just scared to say it..am angry you chose work over me..am so sorry.. What??…dis girl dey madt??..love who?..chaii.. Me: wh….(She interrupted) Bisi: *shhh*…be expecting me tomorrow..*hung up* I dropped my phone on the bed drown in the ocean of thought… the girl surely want me to lose my job.. TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Read and comment pls
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by snowflexez: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
bros wat shall it profit you if you no update
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Academicwizman(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice story. Nice job you are doing.
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
My life as a teacher Episode 7 I woke up early the nextday..I managed to stand and head to the bathroom…I brushed my teeth before cooking breakfast..after eating breakfast,,I washed my dirtied cloth and dashed into the bathroom..after bathing..I stepped into my room and checked the time to see 9:46am..chaii..I quickly dressed up then ran outside..I stopped a cab and describe the hotel for him..I entered and we zoomed off..on getting there,,I went straight inside and dialed miss anna’s number..she picked it immediately.. Me: am here ma Miss anna: come to room 9 I hung up and went straight to room 9 as described..I knocked then later entered when she told me to come in..miss anna was sitting on the bed sipping a lemon juice..she was wearing only bra and a very skimpy and tight skirt..my joystick already turned rock..I sat with her on the bed.. Miss anna: you mind soft and energy drink? Me: am okay ma.. She dropped the glass cup on the table and shifted more closer to me that I can clearly see her boobs..I felt like touching and squeezing them.. Miss anna: you like what you see? I was just staring agape and she suddenly began loosing my belt.. Me: but….. Miss anna: don’t say a thing..I can’t stop myself from thinking about you..I can’t let that b---h bisi steal you from me..*still loosing my belt* She grabbed my joystick after she successfully loose my belt.. Miss anna: I didn’t know your d--k will be this big..no wonder bisi go for it.. She removed her bra along with her skirt,,chaii..she no wear pant..I have already stripped myself naked as I have been turned on..I started caresing and squeezing her boobs while she was sucking me..she later moved her head closer to mine and our head collided..we started kissing while I was playing with her bigboobs along the line..”F--k me jason” she moaned..we were still doing this and that when my phone started ringing..the caller was bisi..I picked it.. Bisi: am on my way..am so hungry..make sure to cook something..and prepare yourself..*hang up* *i started pretending to make anna release me* Me: hello ———- Me: okay..am on my way right now..*pretended to hang up* Miss anna: let’s continue honey.. Me: am sorry ma..another thing came up..my father collapsed while working in the farm and has been rushed to hospital.. Miss anna: what? *almost shouted*…we should go together.. This girl too get problem.. Me: no need ma..you don’t have to worry..see you another time ma.. I gave her no chance to reply as I dashed outside after dressing..on getting home..I enter my room and quickly tidy my room and spray perfume everywhere..after 10mins..soft knocks landed on my door..I know its bisi..I opened the door to see bisi smiling at me wearing a very short pink gown,,I allowed her inside..I hugged her from the back..my body is still on.. Bisi: won’t you let me eat first? Oh,,I have already cooked indomie for her.. Me: I have missed you *i found myself saying* I started caresing her boobs from the back while she let out moans..she later faced me then look into my eyes..our face met and we kissed for almost 2mins before we landed on the bed nakedly..I entered her with full force..I bleeped her really hard and later c-m inside after 3rd round..we went another two rounds when she claims she is not satisfied and we laid beside each other exhausted.. Bisi: you are the second person I’ll ever have sex with.. *she expect me to believe that? *.. Me: you mean? Bisi: there was this guy who is my classmate when I was ss3..he is brilliant,handsome and kindhearted that I fell for him unknownly..we later started dating and we love each other,,I decided to give him my virginity..we had sex on my birthday,,and that is my first time..the guy went abroad after we graduated..I cried for days coz I can’t do without him..we called each other for sometimes but he suddenly stopped calling oneday and doesn’t pick my calls again either..I felt betrayed and cried for days..I vowed to never love again but after meeting you..I think the love I have for you is in-comparable with what I felt for him back then..are you sure you won’t betray me? Coz I might die if you leave me… Me: I wouldn’t be doing this with you if I didn’t love you.. The truth is..I felt nothing for her and am scared to tell the truth..I hope I don’t regret this oneday..we later bath together stepped back into my room to dress..she later ate the indomie I cooked her after dressing..we tell each other more about ourselves..that’s when I know she is the school founder niece..my heart started beating fast after hearing that..what will I do when lizzy finds out..chaii..this is a big mistake.. TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Academicwizman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
More updates needed.
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Ayo5991(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
following
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by chigozie69: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
nice one op, more strength to write
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by kingcornel(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
gud job....keep it coming.
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Iamicekid(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Wao keep the good work
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by wike54(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
more updates
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
My life as a teacher Episode 8 Later in the night..I laid on my bed playing games on my phone,,I wasn’t really concentrating as what bisi said kept replaying in my head..what if bisi tells her..I was still on this when miss anna call came in.. Me: hello ma Miss anna: you should stop using ma for me..how is your father? Me: what father?..oh he is now okay… Miss anna: can we meet tomorrow? Me: I’ll be staying with my father in the hospital *i lied* Miss anna: alright,,you should come to my office on monday then..can’t wait to feel you inside me.. Me: but..where is your husband? Miss anna: *sighed* he is out there fighting for our nation..its been a year since I set my eyes on him.. Me: you mean? Miss anna: don’t worry..you have no problem.. Me: okay..be expecting me on monday..make sure to not wear pant *i tease* Miss anna: *laugh* I’ve heard you..naughty guy..see you on monday then *hung up* Lizzy call enter immediately miss anna hung up.. Me: hi liz Lizzy: I thought you won’t pick my call..I called you in the morning but fail to pick my call.. Chaii..I remember seeing her calls when I was bleeping bisi..I forgot to call her back.. Me: am sorry..I was about calling back when my phone died.. Lizzy: I am not myself since morning.. Me: what happened? Lizzy: didn’t you caused it?..am always like that if I haven’t heard your voice.. Me: *smiled* am sorry.. Lizzy: apology accepted..am missing you *with calm voice* Me: same here..*i found myself saying* I think I have fallen for the girl..I can’t deny am also missing her..we chatted like lover for almost 30minutes before she wished me goodnight and hang up..I dropped my phone on the bed thinking about the girl..I was still doing this when I drifted to wonderland..the nextday was sunday..chaii..I really hate sunday..bisi came after the service and we went many rounds of hotsex though she won’t stop describing how much she loves me till she left.. Later on monday..I woke up very tired..I later went to bathroom and have my bath..I dressed up after bathing then went to school..later in the break time..I collapsed on my chair as am working like a devil since morning..soft knock landed on my door..”Come in” I said..I was suprised when a little girl enter.. Girl: principal said to come to her office..*she left* I hope am safe..I dashed outside my office..I knocked her door on getting to her office.. Miss anna: come in.. I entered with a smile on my face.. Miss anna: you sure know how to keep someone waiting.. Me: am sorry ann.. She stood from her seat removing her cloth one after the other..she locked the door from behind and stared into my eyes for 30sec.. Miss anna: I don’t why..but I just can’t stop myself from loving you I was just staring at her and in no time our lips met..we started kissing roughly till she made me sit on the visitor’s chair..she brought out my hard rock joystick after loosing my belt..she s----d and caressed it and later sat on me placing my joystick in her hole..she rode me like a horse and she collapse on me after 5rounds..I later went to my office after dressing up..another knocks landed on my door..who is it again now…”Come in” I said..dupe entered with a very sad face and later sat opposite me.. Me: what happened?.. Dupe: we are leaving the area tomorrow and am changing school..I can’t see you again..*she bursted to tears* Am left with no other choice than to stood and hug her..though am so glad..we later disengaged.. Dupe: this is all I could give you before going.. She grabbed my joystick kissing me alongside..no be say dis girls wan kill person..I gather myself and pull out staring inside her eyes after remembering how principal caught me that day.. Me: its not right to be doing this here.. Dupe: you clearly know better than anyone that we won’t be able to do this again if we didn’t now.. Its really the truth..we continued our romancing..we were doing 3rd round when knocks landed on my door..what..am so dead..thank God I locked my door..we quickly dressed..”Open the door jason” bisi’s voice..chaii..I later opened the door for her and she entered staring at us suspiciously..dupe greeted her and dashed outside.. Me: welcome *fake smiling* Bisi: what’s this smell..what has happened here..don’t tell me you and dupe… Me: what did you mean..you mean I am having sex with that little girl..so you did not even trust me *said angrily* I sat down angrily ignoring her presence.. Bisi: that’s not what I mean my love..am really sorry.. Me: sorry for yourself *still pretending to be angry* Bisi: I don’t know what will happen to me if you keep showing me that face..am so sorry love..*she pecked my lip while I let out a smile* Thank God say inspiration come that time..she for don catch me..she later left and after the day lesson,,I went home straght away. tbc

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
I sprayed perfume allover my body then dashed outside..on getting to the big house..I knocked the gate and I was allowed in without questioning as the gatekeeper already knew me..I stylishly gave him 5hundred naira while he kept hailing me..I later entered the sitting room to see lizzy sitting on the couch with her eyes glued to her phone screen..she ran and hugged me immediately she sees me..we later disengaged.. Lizzy: I’v been waiting for so long Me: am sorry.. Lizzy: apology accepted *she held my hand* We were still standing holding hands when we saw lizzy’s mum walking towards our direction..she froze when she saw us and I quickly removed my hand from lizzy’s thinking that was the reason she froze..she later smiled.. Lizzy’s mum: how are you my dear.. Me: am fine ma.. Lizzy’s mum: you are here for the lesson right? Me: yes ma.. Lizzy’s mum: can I see you privately? Me: you mean I?? Lizzy’s mum: yes.. Chaii..ah don die..she caught us holding hands..she go fire me for sure..we went to a corner beside the kitchen.. Me: why did you called me here ma? She removed the wig and glasses she wore..whaat? Ada?..how come I didn’t recognise her..I can’t just belief my eyes..ada was once my girlfriend back in the days when I was still in polytechnic..we broke up when I found out she was dating another guy and really loves money..but what is the b---h doing here?… Me: a…a..da?.. Ada: you seems to recognise me now..we don’t have much time to talk..meet me there tomorrow *gave me an appointment card* Me: okay..*still staring at her agape* She’s become more beautiful and more fatter that I didn’t recognise her..so ada is lizzy’s mother..chaii..I went back to meet lizzy and we went to her room..her room was great and really smelling nice..I sat on the bed still thinking about ada..I should have known when she was staring at me somehow.. Lizzy: what’s wrong? *tapped me* Me: oh,nothing.. Lizzy: I’ve been talking since morning but you failed to reply..what is it you are thinking about..wait..what did my mum and you talked about? Me: she said not to think of harming you *i lied* Lizzy: I really love her..she is been there for me after my mum died.. Me: you mean she is not your mum? Lizzy: how can someone young like that be my mum..she is my step mother.. Seems gold digger ada has turned to caring mother..but I still don’t trust the girl..well,,people can change.. Me: let’s start.. Lizzy: what? Me: the lesson ofcourse.. We later started the lesson..I wasn’t really concentrating as I kept glancing at her beautful face and my heart kept beating while she was staring at me.. Me: why are you staring like that? Lizzy: *smiling* I have something I want to show you.. She stood and walked to her ward-drobe..I was suprise when she brought packs of pants and bra’s..she started removing her clothes while I was staring agape..the removal took less minutes as she was initially wearing a short gown..my joystick rise staring at her fresh body..she was wearing white bra and pant.. Lizzy: *still smiling* I want you to choose the best colour for me.. She stripped herself naked while my joystick was about tearing my boxers..she started changing the pants and suddenly she head towards me while my heart was beating like a drum..she later sat on my lap rubbing my chest.. Lizzy: I don’t know how I fell for you jason..*she called me my name*..since that day I set my eyes on you..I can’t breathe properly or eat properly..I was always thinking about you and I vow to make you mine no matter what.. Me: wh…a..t..*she interrupted* Lizzy: shhh..don’t talk.. Our head collided and we started kissing…I quickly stripped myself naked while I can see the suprise clearly shown on her face as she stared at my big hard rock stick..I later started rubbing her so tight k--- y while she was moaning so loud..”Do it now” she said..I inserted my joystick in her k---y and started f-----g her..I later removed my stick to see blood on it..then I realise she was a virgin..d--n..after the hot sex..we later satdown now dressed both staring at each other silently.. Me: am sorry *i later broke the silence* Lizzy: its not your fault..I vowed to give my first love my virginity..besides if giving you my virginity will make you love me..then I’ll gladly give you..I love you jason.. I can’t deny I have also fallen for the girl as my heart began beating like say panel beater dey panel beat..I just don’t what to say as I kept staring at her..she later held my hand and our head collided once again..the kiss was so passionate that I did not want it to stop again..we later disengaged and we went outside holding hands..we lose our hands when we saw ada..I bade her farewell but she answered somehow..weytin be my own concern..lizzy is all I was thinking about..
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2018
on getting home..I unlocked my door then went straight inside..I decided to freshen up before cooking..I later stepped into my room after showering to see my phone blinking..I unlocked it to see a message from an unsaved number..it says: “You think I didn’t know what you are doing with lizzy,,meet me at the hotel tomorrow if you love youself” from ada.. Chaii..ah don die..how did she know sef..d--n TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
My life as a teacher Episode 10 Later in the night.. I was just thinking about ada’s issue..she musnt tell mr.lincoln about this or am finished..I was still lost in paradise of thoughts when my phone ringtone jolted me off..its my mum..I quickly picked it.. Me: hi mum Mum: how are you doing my dear? Me: am fine ma Mum: I have a terrible dream about you..you shouldn’t interfere in any one’s business..and be very careful.. Me: noted ma.. We talked for almost 10minutes before she hung up..lizzy call enter immediately she hung up..I quickly picked it.. Lizzy: hi love Me: can’t sleep? Lizzy: sure..am just missing you.. Me: *smiling* same here honey.. We chatted till I told her I am sleepy..after hanging up..I laid on my bed and gradually drifted to wonderland..I later woke up in the morning and checked the time to see 9:32am..though saw five missed calls,,all from bisi..I hissed..I am not going to school coz of ada..I’ll have to lie am sick..I dialled miss anna’s number and she picked it immediately.. Miss anna: where are you jason? Me: I won’t be coming today ma.. Miss anna: why? Me: I have an headache..I think I over-stressed myself.. Miss anna: you have to rest then..make sure you go to hospital.. Me: alright ma..*hung up* I later dressed and went outside..I stopped a cab and entered after describing the hotel I was going for the driver..on getting to the very big hotel..I entered then gave ada a call..she picked it after second ring.. Me: am here.. Ada: come to room 1 I went to room 1 as decribed by the receptionist..on getting there,,I decided to not knock and just entered..but I was suprise when I saw ada tieing a white towel which reveals her massive boobs and a-s..she sat on the bed smiling at me..I later sat beside her on the bed while my joystick already turned rock.. Ada: you really love yourself..to see you come here this early.. I was just fake smiling when I felt a hand on my lap.. Ada: there is only one way to save yourself.. Me: wh..at..is that? *stammered* Ada: I want you to bleep me very hard..its been 3months now that I haven’t sex..the man just married me and never greased my hole.. She began rubbing my stick through the jean placing my hands on her boobs..I was turned on..I began squeezing her boobs roughly while she was moaning loudly..I later slip my big stick in her tight hole while she moans letting out different tones..we went 6rounds and collapsed on each other exhausted.. Ada: I have missed your big stick..why don’t we continue our relationship jason *placing her hand on my chest* Me: *stylishly removed the hand*..you are married now..and to my boss.. Ada: its not a big deal..I still love you jason..as you can see,,this hotel is mine..lincoln made me the ceo after our wedding..I can also make you my PA and later make you the ceo after wedding..I don’t want to lose you again jason.. Me: am sorry ada..I can’t do this..*now dressing* Ada: are you rejecting me now?..you sure you won’t regret it?.. Is she threatening me now….I was just staring at her agape while she walked towards where I was standing and held my hand.. Ada: see,,you can’t talk..I know you still love me.. Me: *removed my hand*..am in love with someone else..am sor..ry ada..*i stammered* Ada: really?..and am sure that person is lizzy? I just stared at her as “yes” clearly shown on my face..how did she know.. Ada: I can tell she is the one..as the girl I never saw with a guy allow you to bleep her..she must also loves you..but have it in mind you will be in trouble if you were found doing anything funny with the girl again..she is my daughter and I can’t allow a stupid guy like you near her again.. Chaii..how come this girl was created to be my problem..I was just staring at her with flames of anger burning inside me.. Ada: did you still want to go againt me? Lizzy is my life..I can’t do without her..and going against ada means I would never see her again..I was still trapped in my thoughts when my phone began ringing..its bisi..I then picked it.. Bisi: I heard from principal you are sick..have you taken drug? Me: yes.. Bisi: I just don’t know what am doing anymore..I can’t wait to see you..am even on my way to your house right now.. Chaii..sick person in an hotel?..I bade ada farewell not giving her any reply then dashed outside.. TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
Readers your critics and comments are highly apprieciated. Happy new month to y'all. Thank u
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
On getting home..I dashed inside my house,changed to simple cloth and quickly slept on my bed like am really sick..I was still pretending when bisi suddenly barged inside..she closed the door and rushed to me.. Bisi: honey how are you doing? Me: I’ll be fine She quickly pulled out an hollandia youghurt from her bag..woah..after gulping it down..I thank her then sat on the bed while she sat with me holding my hand.. Bisi: honey are you really okay now? Me: am fine now that I have seen you.. She smiled and began squeezing my hand..then I realise how short the gown she was wearing was as it reveals her fresh lap which did nothing but turned me on eventually..I started kissing her while rubbing her boobs..she dug her hand in my knicker stroking my hard rock d--k..so this girl is h--- y before..we later stripped ourselves naked and I slipped my rod in her holes..we went many rounds and I cumed inside her for the first time and then collapsed beside each other.. Bisi: don’t know you can be this strong even when you are sick.. Who tell you say am sick..I just smiled..later in the evening..I was waiting for bisi to go but doesn’t look like she is ready yet..so I decided to ask her.. Me: you are not going? Bisi: are you sending me away..you have someone else you are waiting for don’t you? Me: its not what you thinking about..I just asked out of curiosity.. Bisi: okay,am sleeping here with my honey.. Am so happy hearing this..the night will be so hot..chaii..later in the night..we both freshen up and laid beside each other on my bed to sleep.. Bisi: I wish we could be together like this in the future.. What?..Kolewerk..I really have no feelings for her..just don’t know how to tell her..we had two hot rounds of sex before sleeping..I later opened my eyes to see its morning already..I checked everywhere but can’t find bisi,,maybe she have gone without telling me..I switched on my phone to see miss anna’s message says: “Let’s meet at our usual spot today” I later bath and set off to meet anna..on getting to the hotel,,I went straight to the usual room and I opened the door to see anna naked..she rushed to where I was standing and started kissing me.. Anna: I just can’t wait to feel your big rod inside me jason.. In no time,we are on the bed both naked..I began f-----g her hard while she was moaning softly giving me more energy..the door suddenly pushed open..I angrily looked at the direction to see the suprise of my life..three soldiers with a man that seems to be there commander staring at me murderously..what the f--k are they doing here.. Anna: h..oney *referring to the commander* Chaii..am so dead..so her husband is a soldier.. Her husband: shut up..am only out for two years and you are like this..and you I’ll make sure to teach you a great lesson today *referring to me* They were rushing towards me when I woke up breathing heavily..”Thank God its a dream” I murmured..bisi was still sleeping like a new born baby..I muttered some prayer and later slept off..I woke in the morning (saturday) hearing splashing of water in the bathroom..I managed to stand up.. Me: bisi.. Bisi: honey you are awake? No..am still sleeping..will I be calling your name from sleep..mtcheeew.. Me: sure.. Bisi: am coming..I’ll join you asap.. No join me and die for bathroom now..I hissed silently..I am so hungry..I wore my knicker and a black top then went outside to get indomie..after 5minutes..I later entered my room to see bisi staring at my phone screen and tears rolling down her eyes..she faced me staring muderously.. Bisi: is this how you want to repay me *tears trickled down her face* Me: I don’t..und..*she interrupted* Bisi: come on shut up.. She threw my phone to me and I catched it..I was so suprised to see lizzy’s message..says: “I’v been trying to reach you honey,but your number is not available,you clearly knows I can’t do without you,,I heard you are sick and am scared something might have happened to you,,you didn’t pick my call that’s why am sending you this message,,love you” from lizzy.. I just stared agape that saliva almost fell from my mouth..the flame of anger was burning in bisi’s eyes as she stared at me angrily..d--n..before I could say anything..two hottest slaps landed on my cheek and I felt my brain disconnected.. Bisi: I trusted you,,I loved you with all I have..and you dare stabbed me at the back by dating my uncle’s daughter.. Me: baby… *she made to slap me again and I held her hand* Me: the truth is I don’t love you bisi..*i forced out breathing heavily* She stared into my eyes with loads of tears dropping from her eyes..she suddenly bursted to laughter while I stared at her confused. Bisi: you think you will go scot free?..I’ll make you regret ever doing this to me.. She angrily removed her hand from my grasp then stormed outside .tbc
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
The story lacks reality. How does he go through these bouts of sex? Is he a robot? And can't he ever say no? Must he be turned on every time? It's very irritating that he can't ever resist sex. And, by the way, what is in him that brings all these women his way? You might have begun this story for fun but it's becoming serious and it needs to be believable.

BTW, you're not doing terrible, it's after all your first piece. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2018
I stood on same spot rubbing my already hot and red cheek..what have I done?..I’ll be surely sacked now..I was still lost in the jungle of thoughts when my phone ringtone jolted me off..the caller was lizzy..I cleared my throat twice then picked the call.. Me: hi liz Lizzy: its really unfair o..why are you doing me like this..I can’t sleep all night as I kept thinking about you..I sent you a message and you still failed to reply.. Me: am so sorry love..just wake up now.. Lizzy: I thought you are with another girl..that’s why you failed to pick my call.. Me: that’s impossible…you are the love of my life,the apple of my eyes..the one I can never cheat on..trust me..so will you now forgive me? Lizzy: *smiling*hmm..I forgive you but don’t do that again..I don’t wanna die of heart attack.. Me: I won’t..I promise I have finally fallen in love with lizzy..I prayed bisi don’t tell her anything.. Lizzy: my father wants to see you..you shouldn’t be late Me: okay..I’ll be there asap.. After two hours..I vacated my house and stopped a cab..I entered and we zoomed off..on getting to lizzy’s house..I entered and head to the sitting room..I later entered the sitting room to see mr lincoln sitting on the big couch wearing his big agbada with ada and lizzy beside him..I can see the joy clearly shown on lizzy’s face as she smiled and winked at me.. Mr.lincoln: how are you son.. Me: am fine sir..*sat down* Mr.lincoln: *smiled* after testing you with my wife..then I realise you can be fully trusted..I knew you and ada was once a lover..that’s why I initiated the plan..calling you to an hotel,,offering you to be her p.a was all part of the plan..but congratulations..you passed.. What?..why will he test me?..chaii..I stared at her(ada) so confused while she smiled.. Mr.lincoln: I am travelling to canada on business trip..I was thinking you should move here..I have already talked to the principal..you have been made the director of the school.. I can’t keep the joy in me as I smiled histerically staring at mr lincoln not believing my ears..chaii..I finally made it.. Me: thank you sir *i prostrated* Mr.lincoln: *smiling* its nothing..feel free to move in anytime.. After 30minutes of talking..we all followed mr.lincoln to airport..we waited till we saw him flew away..I alighted on our way back then went home happily..I entered my house then jumped on my bed..I quickly called mum and told her everything..she was also so happy..I was still thinking how my life in mr.lincoln house will be when a call landed on my phone..the caller was mr.lincoln.. Mr.lincoln: hello son Me: hi sir.. Mr.lincoln: I want a favour from you jason.. Me: anything sir.. Mr.lincoln: take care of lizzy for me..make sure nothing bad happen to her.. Me: I will do my best sir.. Mr.lincoln: thank you son..*hang up* Anna call entered immediately after mr.lincoln hung up.. Anna: hello sir Me: hi ann Anna: congratulations sir on your promotion.. Me: thank you ann.. Anna: I just called to greet you sir,,you will be introduced to everybody on monday..tell me if you need anything from me sir..even if you need the thing under my pant..*said with low voice* Me: *smiled* that will never happen between us again ann..thank you for calling..*hung up* I hissed then laid on my bed to sleep..Later in the evening..I packed my luggages then called jackson to come pick me up..am now his boss..jackson later sounded the car horn to know he is outside and I evacuated the house after calling my landlord..I entered the car and we zoomed off immediately..time to begin a new life TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2018
Episode 13 On getting to the big duplex house after spending about 45minutes on road..jackson horned and the gatekeeper opened the door..he hailed me while jackson drove inside..we later alighted..jackson made to collect my travelling bag from me but I objected forming good guy.. I later made my way inside to see lizzy sitting on the couch with her eyes glued to the very big plasma tv..she dropped the remote control and walked to me when she saw me..we hugged and I kissed her cheek..she insisted I should kiss her lip and I did so..she collected the bag from me and led the way to my room..we climbed the stairs and later entered the big room..chaii..I even have plasma in my room..my level don change be that.. Lizzy: you should rest..*she walked out* I changed to simple cloth then jumped on my big soft bed and immediately drifted to sleep..I later woke up very hungry..I checked my time to see 7:32pm..chaii..I went downstairs to see lizzy pressing her phone and smiling that she doesn’t notice my presence..I felt jealous..was she chatting with another guy?..I decided to sit beside her and I can see how shock she was..she later smiled when she realise it was me.. Lizzy: you are awake..how are you feeling..did you dream about me? Me: hell no.. Lizzy: *frown* you dream about another girl? *sounding childish* Me: *smiled* I was just joking.. Lizzy: you mean you dream about me?.. Me: sure *lied* Lizzy: *smiled* I love you.. Me: I love you too honey.. In no time..our lip met and we started kissing..my hand gradually made it way to her boobs and I began caressing it while she was also rubbing my d--k through the knicker..I made my way to her k---y and began rubbing it while she was moaning softly..I quickly pull down my knicker and brought out my already hard big rod..I placed it at the entrance of her k---y and was about to enter when we heard knocks on the door..who the hell is that now..”Am home guys,open the door” ada’s voice..we quickly dressed up and lizzy ran to the door..she opened it and quickly hugged ada.. Lizzy: welcome mum.. *they disengaged* She suddenly stared at us suspiciously..I quickly greeted her to avoid more suspicion Me: welcome ma.. Ada: oh,jason..have you rest? Me: sure ma.. Ada: have this.. I was so suprise it was brand new lenovo laptop..chaii..ah don dey like this girl..I gladly collected it and thank her while she just smiled and walked away with lizzy as she helped her carry her bag..I ran to my room happily and quickly plugged my new laptop charger to the socket..I inserted the charger into the laptop charging port and switched it on..I waited till it booted and was moving my hand towards the mouse when soft knocks made it way to my room door..I dashed to the door and opened it to see lizzy staring at me somehow while I also stared back.. Lizzy: can I enter? Me: oh,am sorry..*i ushered her inside* She sat on my bed while I sat with her.. Me: what’s with your mood? Lizzy: is something between you and aunty ada? Me: *shocked*..nothing.. Lizzy: looks like you still love each other,,coz she have never did this to anyone..even my dad.. Me: there is nothing between us lizzy for God sake.. Lizzy: are you sure? Me: trust me..*i held her hand*.. She left for her room after chatting for almost an hour..I later downloaded some videos on my laptop and began watching them..my phone suddenly beeped of incoming message..I unlocked my phone and the message was: “Meet me in my room now” from ada.. I reluctantly stood up as am enjoying my vidoes then went to her room..I knocked her door and she told me to come in..I entered to see her sitting at the front of the big mirror in her room..she asked me to help her massage her shoulder..I later started massaging it and she suddenly let out a strange moan..what??..she grabbed my hand and moved it to her boobs.. Ada: I don’t know why,,but you always turn me on jason.. She finally stood up and untie the towel she was wearing..d-- n..see fwesh body..our head collided and we started kissing..”What if am caught by lizzy” I thought to myself..I gather all my strenght then pull myself back.. Me: its not right for us to be doing this..let’s stop this now and forever.. Ada: what did you mean?..I made lincoln trust you because I don’t want to lose you..we both know you failed the test..I’ll allow you to rest tonight..come meet me here tommorrow night.. Chaii..wahala dey oo Tbc

(1) (2) (Reply)

All That Glitters (18+) / How To Speak And Write English With Good Diction / Barrack Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.