Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024 (629 Views)

Interview With Diageo / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024 by ugadaogu: 7:30pm On Jan 21
Good evening Nairalanders,
Is there any updates after the second video interview by Diageo, has any one received any updates since it ended on the 27/12/2023
What is the next step after this second interview we have just had,

Mine was Commercial Sales
Re: Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024 by ugadaogu: 5:43pm On Feb 05
Nobody to comment
Re: Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024 by LebiOmo: 11:16pm On Feb 21
Good evening!
Any updates after the third stage (virtual assessment) of Supply Graduate Trainee recruitment?
Re: Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024 by ugadaogu: 3:25pm On Feb 22
LebiOmo:
Good evening!
Any updates after the third stage (virtual assessment) of Supply Graduate Trainee recruitment?
me

I have not heard from them, any one who has heard from them should let us know
Re: Update On Diageo/guinness Nigeria Graduate Program 2023/2024 by ugadaogu: 12:38pm On Mar 04
Hi guys, I just received the below Mail just now from Diego, telling me that I was not selected

Hello xxxxxx

Thank you for your interest in the Commercial Graduate Trainee​ role in Diageo and for taking the time to make an application and attend the Video Interview Session on our HireVue Platform.

We received many applications for this role and we are sorry to tell you that on this occasion we won't be taking your application further.

We are always creating new opportunities for people to join Diageo and the right career opportunity for you might be available soon, so please keep checking our website https://www.diageo.com/en/careers for all the latest opportunities and apply again for any suitable role.

Thanks again for applying and best of luck with your job search.

Warm regards,
The Diageo Talent Engagement Team

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Jobs Available On Netserveafrica.com / Visa To France Made Easy Abc / Marketers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.