Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos (139 Views)

Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me / Lady Confronts An Able-Bodied Beggar Who Rejected Her N35k Job Offer In Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos by MasterShifu010(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21
Hello nairalanders , I just got a business proposal in Lagos, and I’ll be moving to Lagos .
At the moment I don’t know how long I’ll be staying , but it won’t be short , am nervous because I’ve never been to Lagos before , and the stories I hear about Lagos which include traffic (worst night mare ) and agberos (I’ve never seen one in my life ) , and the person I’ll be staying with has just told me that Lagos is a rough place ..
I grew up in a cold environment and I heard Lagos is hot .
So guys pls, especially those in Lagos , what should I prepare for , the place I’ll be staying is ojota , I’ve googled about the town , but I’m still not satisfied , so I need feed back from real people .
Thanks guys as you share your opinion .
Re: Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos by cenaman(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21
OJOTAAAA! Mad oooooohhh. Prepar to meet traffic jamp at any given time, Agbero! hmmm na tinubu boys except u no get car or bike, then u no get issue with dem but conductors are loisy and they are always ready for a fight and some get mouth odour. For oloshos go to Allen avenue Ikeja, Itire road Ojuelegba, Tinubu square Lagos Island from 12am, marwa for vi, Obalende, Oshodi get plenty brothel. If anybody shout for u shout back at the person even if na army general grin avoid Ojota, Oshodi under bridge, Ikeja along, Iyana Itire, Mile 12, Mile 2, Yaba phase 1&2, and rail ways from 11pm. and if u get car just go learn how to abuse vebally and....

1 Like

Re: Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos by MasterShifu010(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21
cenaman:
OJOTAAAA! Mad oooooohhh. Prepar to meet traffic jamp at any given time,

Abeg na !!…. Why you Dey make my mind dey cut 😳🥲
Re: Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos by chieni(f): 12:23am On Jan 22
MasterShifu010:
Hello nairalanders , I just got a business proposal in Lagos, and I’ll be moving to Lagos .
At the moment I don’t know how long I’ll be staying , but it won’t be short , am nervous because I’ve never been to Lagos before , and the stories I hear about Lagos which include traffic (worst night mare ) and agberos (I’ve never seen one in my life ) , and the person I’ll be staying with has just told me that Lagos is a rough place ..
I grew up in a cold environment and I heard Lagos is hot .
So guys pls, especially those in Lagos , what should I prepare for , the place I’ll be staying is ojota , I’ve googled about the town , but I’m still not satisfied , so I need feed back from real people .
Thanks guys as you share your opinion .
My advice. You will survive. Just be determined and resilient. You will adapt and probably come to the conclusion that it is hot but not as hot as people exaggerate, depending on the weather.

By the way not all conductors are lousy. Most of them are willing to help. However be sensitive. Regardless of what state you are based in, you have to be sensitive.
Re: Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos by ojun50(m): 12:37am On Jan 22
Last last you go dey alright. Life na risk
Re: Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos by MasterShifu010(m): 6:49am On Jan 22
cenaman:
OJOTAAAA! Mad oooooohhh. Prepar to meet traffic jamp at any given time, Agbero! hmmm na tinubu boys except u no get car or bike, then u no get issue with dem but conductors are loisy and they are always ready for a fight and some get mouth odour. For oloshos go to Allen avenue Ikeja, Itire road Ojuelegba, Tinubu square Lagos Island from 12am, marwa for vi, Obalende, Oshodi get plenty brothel. If anybody shout for u shout back at the person even if na army general grin avoid Ojota, Oshodi under bridge, Ikeja along, Iyana Itire, Mile 12, Mile 2, Yaba phase 1&2, and rail ways from 11pm. and if u get car just go learn how to abuse vebally and....
Thanks man , but I no go shout for army general . grin
Re: Business Offer In Lagos , What Do I Need To Know About Lagos by MasterShifu010(m): 6:50am On Jan 22
chieni:

My advice. You will survive. Just be determined and resilient. You will adapt and probably come to the conclusion that it is hot but not as hot as people exaggerate, depending on the weather.

By the way not all conductors are lousy. Most of them are willing to help. However be sensitive. Regardless of what state you are based in, you have to be sensitive.
Thanks , I appreciate .

(1) (Reply)

Direct Sales Agents Needed For Turkish Furniture And Doors Company / Looking For Someone That Can Teach, Content Writing One On One In Lagos / I Am Employable, Versatile & Open For Any Job In Cross River - Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.