Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me (24356 Views)

Npower; I Cannot Download My Ppa Letter, This Is What I Saw (photos) / NPOWER: Difficulty Downloading My PPA Letter / Some Npower Lagos Beneficiaries Showing Their Support For The Re-election Of PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by jaido007: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Dear HoS
UBEC officials will be monitoring all FTs at designated LGEAs on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th September2021,you are to please appeal to their Headteachers to release them for the exercise,that would start by 9am.
The FTs are to come along with their credentials,attendance register and visitors book,but if the Headteachers are scared to give out their visitors book,an officer from their school should bring the visitors book to the designated LGEAs.
1,All FTs from Kosofe & Ikeja would converge at Kosofe LGEA
2,Somolu &Lagos Mainland would converge at Somolu LGEA.
3,Amuwo Odofin,Badagry & Ojo would Converge at Ojo LGEA
4,Lagos Island & Eti Osa would converge at Lagos Island.
5,Agege & Ifako-Ijaye would converge at Agege
6,Oshodi Isolo & Surulere would Converge at Surulere.
7,Ikorodu
8,Epe
9,Alimosho
10,Ajeromi Ifelodun would converge at their respective LGEAs.
Thank�� you very much for you time,continous cooperation and understanding.
Balogun F.I.O Mrs.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Pearlqueen(f): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2021
jaido007:
Dear HoS
UBEC officials will be monitoring all FTs at designated LGEAs on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th September2021,you are to please appeal to their Headteachers to release them for the exercise,that would start by 9am.
The FTs are to come along with their credentials,attendance register and visitors book,but if the Headteachers are scared to give out their visitors book,an officer from their school should bring the visitors book to the designated LGEAs.
7,Ikorodu
8,Epe
9,Alimosho
Balogun F.I.O Mrs.
Congratulations! You've now been recognised as a teacher, dream come true for you. Enjoy grin grin

17 Likes

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Udoboss(m): 8:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Congrats.....for those that have not been deployed on their Portal
Use ussd code...
I saw my verification Center and I was told after verification I would-be given ppra...
I applied for n -agro....I used I level

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Ay04z(m): 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Udoboss:
Use ussd code...
I saw my verification Center and I was told after verification I would-be given ppra...
Give me the USSD code pls

2 Likes

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Exjoker(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Udoboss:
Use ussd code...
You mean you done your own physical verification already?
What are documents they asked for during screening
Our own is going to be tomorrow...
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Exjoker(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ay04z:

Give me the USSD code pls
The code is *45665# but N30 charge is applied.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by henroo2003: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
This notice is for the current Federal Teachers(FT) deployed to schools. These federal teachers have been deployed for over two months or so. They are different from NPower Teachers.

jaido007:
Dear HoS
7,Ikorodu
8,Epe
9,Alimosho
Balogun F.I.O Mrs.

7 Likes

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Exjoker:
The code is *45666# but N30 charge is applied.
I thought it was *45665#

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Udoboss(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Exjoker:
You mean you done your own physical verification already?
What are documents they asked for during screening
Our own is going to be tomorrow...

Mine was on the 10th...
I didn't check till Saturday....I was surprised becot didn't reflect on My portal...
But with used code I saw verification location.....then I checked for ppra....I saw after verification I would be given
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Exjoker(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
safesurfer:
I thought it was *45665#
You are very correct... That was some typing error.

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Jonah507(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by money121(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ok
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Slurity(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Weldon Buhari
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Humn
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Moving4: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Even tho a friend of mine scored over 50% but he wasn't given, why?
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by PCG001: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by DropsMic(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Following
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Xscape047: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Rest
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by ngBuild: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sorry Nigeria
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Jamesz12: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
OP Work you never start headteacher don dey try scare una.

Anyways I don't think that information is for Npower beneficiaries. Verification dem never finish and nothing has kick-started for now
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by beta247: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Exjoker:
The code is *45665# but N30 charge is applied.

This is what I saw after dialing the code but have no idea about the N power stuff.

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Authoreety: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by parkervero(m): 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Does not indicate npower na
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ok. All the best.
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Lordfranklin(m): 9:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Moving4:
Even tho a friend of mine scored over 50% but he wasn't given, why?

That's not new. I scored 85% but I wasn't deployed

1 Like

Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
N-$CAM as always
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by Moving4: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lordfranklin:

That's not new. I scored 85% but I wasn't deployed
But why is it so?
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by mrgbenga1: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
There is a clear different between Federal teachers and NPOWER teachers.
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by BluntCrazeMan: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaido007:
Dear HoS
7,Ikorodu
8,Epe
9,Alimosho
Balogun F.I.O Mrs.

So, who is Balogun F.I.O Mrs??
See as you just exposed somebody who is just busy doing her work.
Re: NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me by nerdfrost(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
I no sabi n power sha...meanwhile pi is here to stay,make una begin dey mine pi as e still free like this oo....check my signature for more info grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests / Vacancies At ABC Transport Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.