Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating (31056 Views)

Man Accuses Pastor Of Marrying His Wife, Demands 6 Million Naira Bride Price / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Odingo1: 10:55am On Jan 22
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by EreluRoz: 11:17am On Jan 22
I don't blame her, most men bring home STDs to their wives, it's very sad. Even if you are cheating atleast pity your wife and use protection but some men are so careless and forming coconut head ontop of carelessness

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 11:21am On Jan 22
What's there to fear?

Trust is not given. It's earned

Earn yours and she will stop suspecting you.

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Stay principled and be a KING

307 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by ekelebeXstunner: 11:29am On Jan 22
She wants to be safe. It’s a compliment. It means she still finds you physically desirable.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by skj1377(m): 11:45am On Jan 22
Your wife doesn't respect you. Looks like you are age mates or she is far older than you.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Odingo1: 11:47am On Jan 22
Samakus:
What's there to fear?

There are obviously things she's seeing that is making her uncomfortable with your travels

I am part of the almost extinct group of one-woman men! My woman have tested it and seen that I am all for her. No amount of temptation can make me abandon that principle. Now, she doesn't suspect me nor have any iota of doubt whatsoever.

Learn from me. At 6.3 feet, handsome and somewhat feeding well, I could have every woman I want but No! It's about my principles as a man.

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by AoifeNightfall: 11:49am On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.

What is wrong with doing the test?

What will it take from you? Or are you hiding something?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Odingo1: 11:51am On Jan 22
skj1377:
Your wife doesn't respect you. Looks like you are age mates or she is far older than you.
Yes indeed there is no respect but I am managing. I am older with 5 years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Nicepoker(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22
Tell her you will register all the kids for DNA testing. grin she will worship you like god.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Samakus(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:

Even when I have proven everything, it didn’t start of a sudden but immediately after marriage, if I go out is a problem and always suspecting, she said she cannot trust anyone. Should I stop my contract business because of her.

Don't take my advice in the face value. Look deep and you'll understand the point.

Create boundaries for the other gender. Girls call me a snub cos that's my strategy of staying true to my principles. I will snub the living life out of a girl once I see that she's coming too close.

I have a woman that can stand shoulder to shoulder with any other beautiful woman out there. There's nothing else to look for.

No matter how dumb a woman may look, she will always know when her husband's conversations with women exceeds the boundaries. That's when suspicion comes in.

Got the info? Take charge and keep the other gender at arms length and you'll see the suspicions reduce to the barest minimum

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by chinachukwu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22
Tell her she will be the one paying for the test and must be home service! And also she will do hers too every time a test must be done.

If she agrees then sit and watch how long she will do that.. I bet the nonsense will die naturally!

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by chicogentil(m): 2:00pm On Jan 22
My question is, why will you marry someone you don't trust?
A lot of women who accuse their husbands of cheating without concrete evidence are mostly guilty of cheating.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by BondRiv: 4:07pm On Jan 22
For a marriage with such distrust, if you have children, do a DNA test.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:13pm On Jan 22
.Tell her you want to take the kids for DNA test and also ask her for lab tests occasionally too

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by SKhanmi: 4:27pm On Jan 22
Most times it's reverse psychology. Demand for her tests results also and do what the above poster mentioned.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by akwesenana: 4:30pm On Jan 22
It's for your own good, cuz.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by muller101(m): 4:33pm On Jan 22
She is hiding something from you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by iCauseTrouble: 5:02pm On Jan 22
grin
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by BigDawsNet: 5:02pm On Jan 22
Omo... don't fight with her.. just follow her to do the test anytime she request for it... when it keeps coming back negative... one day she will get tired of asking... and you hav satisfied her desire...

If you don't listen to her... that can really result to issues in the near future in ur marriage... I hope that won't happen...

Remember when she's out for a week request ur own too...

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22
There must have been trust issues from the beginning.You either gave her the impression or she carried that baggage from her previous relationship.

It's not a hard thing.Oblige her whenever she asks for it.Except you dey fear needle prick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by koladebrainiac(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22
she doesn't trust you and by extension, she is not to be trusted. this is not marriage. i advise you to start preparing for rainy days. my friend trust me, always stay on guard bro.
if you self wan change the whole thing on her head, you sef dey insist on using condom with her or stop having sex with her again

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Resetinc: 5:02pm On Jan 22
either You are married to a stranger or You are the stranger …..

Your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by zed7: 5:03pm On Jan 22
Ask yourself questions bros, you are obviously not doing something right. You're giving out brolosho vibes... wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
After going on trip for business purposes for like a month or two, wife constantly demand for lab test that she don’t trust anyone. What can someone do in this situation. No cheating is involved.
oga post ur picture, we wan see something.. e get how chronic cheater, severe womanizer dey be!
but no gock am, e fit be she wey dey collect from outside but dey emotionally blackmail you. nothing eyes never see before, las las u take am join ones you hav seen.

Samakus:
What's there to fear?

bros yeeh! i am also one woman guy, but e no mean u no emotionally cheat.
i had to block a lady in Nigeria, make she no make my wife think i have ever touched her or dated .. cos i was giving her attentions too much.
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by opera1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22
Hshd
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Marvieduke(f): 5:03pm On Jan 22
Just do it to prove your innocence but once you have been proved you are innocent pls deal with her as you wish...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Abolodje: 5:04pm On Jan 22
Ehn divorce her na or find olosho
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by ivolt: 5:04pm On Jan 22
Fake story.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by slaawomirr: 5:04pm On Jan 22
Damnnn niggar
I don't blame her

Women gets infection easily
And if they gets it. It stays in thier body and might lead to something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by happney65: 5:04pm On Jan 22
H
Re: My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating by Wisereborn: 5:04pm On Jan 22
Odingo1:
grin grin grin una intercourse go be once in a blue moon be that grin grin grin

A related case has happened to someone close to her and out of fear, she is just trying to play safe

With time, she will be re-assured. Just take it easy before things get back to normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.