Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,221 members, 7,829,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. (333 Views)

Unlimited Supply Of Soybeans Needed. 5 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Needed / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source / Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22
Cash And Carry:

10 trucks of paddy rice available in Nassarawa Toto and Doma in Nassarawa state. 475,000 Naira per tonne.

Please I don't need audio buyer and time wasters. You must be willing to sign a legal document that if you get to the location and you dont see any goods, I will pay you 200k and if you get there and see the goods and you don't buy, you pay me 200k.

1 Share

Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by RepoMan007: 2:14pm On Jan 22
UrgentNeeds:
Cash And Carry:

10 trucks of paddy rice available in Nassarawa Toto and Doma in Nassarawa state. 470k per tonne.

Please I don't need audio buyer and time wasters. You must be willing to sign a legal document that if you get to the location and you dont see any goods, I will pay you 200k and if you get there and see the goods and you don't buy, you pay me 200k.
what type of rice before your talk about fines for not buying. Is it good rice? Good variety? Clean enough? In good condition(health)?
Calm down. Abi na format?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22
RepoMan007:
what type of rice before your talk about fines for not buying. Is it good rice? Good variety? Clean enough? In good condition(health)?
Calm down. Abi na format?

This is Paddy Rice.

Your Question About "Clean Enough" Shows You Don't Know What Paddy Rice is.

The Post is Targeted Towards Rice Millers, Not Rice Consumers.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by RepoMan007: 2:48pm On Jan 22
UrgentNeeds:

This is Paddy Rice.
Your Question About "Clean Enough" Shows You Don't Know What Paddy Rice is.
The Post is Targeted Towards Rice Millers, Not Rice Consumers.
Thanks.
paddy that contains 10% stones, sorghum and corn in it abi?
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22
RepoMan007:
paddy that contains 10% stones, sorghum and corn in it abi?

Lol ....

No.

Paddy Rice Are Unprocessed Rice Recently Harvested.

See A Sample of Paddy Rice Below:

1 Share

Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by agenegene(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23
Pls can I have your number pls. This is mine
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by agenegene(m): 3:31pm On Jan 23
Pls can I have your number pls. This is mine: 08133011882
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23
agenegene:
Pls can I have your number pls. This is mine: 08133011882

I've reached you this evening.

Your line is not connecting.
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by UrgentNeeds(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23
Another Bulk Supplies of Paddy Rice Available in UGEP, Cross River State.

CASH AND CARRY.
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by agenegene(m): 8:43am On Jan 31
Ur number is switched off bro and you are not active on Whatsapp since two days now
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by UrgentNeeds(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02
agenegene:
Ur number is switched off bro and you are not active on Whatsapp since two days now

I'm Very Active!

On A Steady....
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by Otiwaikuku: 12:25am On Mar 21
UrgentNeeds:
Another Bulk Supplies of Paddy Rice Available in UGEP, Cross River State.

CASH AND CARRY.

How do you sell yours?
Re: Cash And Carry: 10 Trucks Of Paddy Rice Available In Nassarawa For Pick Up. by UrgentNeeds(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29
Otiwaikuku:

How do you sell yours?

We Sell per 100 KG Bag.

Contact Us Using the Numbers Below if You're Serious About Buying.

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling Catfish Available @ Famous Farm Kwara State / Call On Us For You Fish Issues / KOKOMAX Agriculture Consulting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.