Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) (100324 Views)

Poultry Workers Bury Eggs To Steal Them (Video) / I Truly Want To Carry People Along / 50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
TWO GIANT SNAKES ATTACK OWNER FOR ATTEMPTING TO CARRY THEIR BABIES AND EGGS FOR MODERN DAY INCUBATION

Two giant snakes (one weighing 250 pounds and 30ft long) were somewhat nice at first but things took a bit of a turn at the end when the owner attempts to carry their eggs and babies.

According to the owner, sometimes things get a little wild working with snakes. �They are beautiful and great snakes said their owner. But that doesn’t mean they don’t get a little crazy when it comes to their eggs, after all natural instincts are just that.� "Unfortunately I can’t tell them that all I want to do is make sure their eggs will have the best chance of survival using a modern day incubator" said their owner.

"Most of the time people don’t understand why they lay so many eggs in the first place. �‍♂️Usually You’re going to tell the success rate of survival by how many offspring animals have annually�‍♂️Elephants have one baby about every 5 years but African driver ants have 3 to 4 million babies per year� pythons can lay up to 100 eggs in a year" their owner explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2WGTOb2s

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
More

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
Will he makes it out without getting a bite? �. Watch the video to the end to find out �
Really scary.

4 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
more

1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by decatalyst(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Scary shit!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by IamAsiri: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na wa o. I love those skins anyways. I wish they are being reared for their skins and not just for the fun of it.

The pink one is so beautiful kiss. If only it has no venom! undecided

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
beautiful babies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Coder2Client(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
This snake looks attractive and dangerous.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by mimimiles93: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
lalasticlala food is ready. Big plate of soup.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Vanpascore(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lala, where you dey na?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
more

5 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Coder2Client:
This snake looks attractive and dangerous.
The babies look attractive

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Coder2Client(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
saaphiere:
The babies look attractive
That white big snake looks attractive.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
The man says he has been bitten twice by the snakes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Coder2Client:

That white big snake looks attractive.
I wish the are harmless.

6 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by YoungCabal: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Front page in a bit !

Modified: Front page at last ! King of kings, may your name be praised

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Ekeletu: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
saaphiere:
TWO GIANT SNAKES ATTACK OWNER FOR ATTEMPTING TO CARRY THEIR BABIES AND EGGS FOR MODERN DAY INCUBATION

Two giant snakes (one weighing 250 pounds and 30ft long) were somewhat nice at first but things took a bit of a turn at the end when the owner attempts to carry their eggs and babies.
According to the owner, sometimes things get a little wild working with snakes. �They are beautiful and great snakes said their owner. But that doesn’t mean they don’t get a little crazy when it comes to their eggs, after all natural instincts are just that.� "Unfortunately I can’t tell them that all I want to do is make sure their eggs will have the best chance of survival using a modern day incubator" said their owner. "Most of the time people don’t understand why they lay so many eggs in the first place. �‍♂️Usually You’re going to tell the success rate of survival by how many offspring animals have annually�‍♂️Elephants have one baby about every 5 years but African driver ants have 3 to 4 million babies per year� pythons can lay up to 100 eggs in a year" their owner explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW2WGTOb2s
Lalasticlala right now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by crazygod(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Definitely front page. Them don use snake swear for that dude called lala

6 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Mide3367: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Lala see o
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by haiti007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
If I notice that a house in my hood has this species of snakes, I'll gladly pack my bags and run away for 600 years

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin angry
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by KinSlayer: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Let me try this space booking thing
See confirmed investment now. If na land wey I buy like this I for don hammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamAsiri:
Na wa o. I love those skins anyways. I wish they are being reared for their skins and not just for the fun of it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Gosj01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chai!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Ghostrye: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamAsiri:

First off, rearing them just for their skin sounds weird and horrifying, also those are phytons they are not venomous. If I can take care of it, I might just consider getting one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by IamAsiri: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghostrye:

First off, rearing them just for their skin sounds weird and horrifying, also those are phytons they are not venomous. If I can take care of it, I might just consider getting one

You mean that pink slim one is also a python? shocked That's amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by Ghostrye: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
IamAsiri:

You mean that pink slim one is also a python? shocked That's amazing.
It's an albino, but it's still a python

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by IamAsiri: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ghostrye:

It's an albino, but it's still a python

Cool. I didn't know. I can still handle that if it's not going to be bigger than that.
Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by kpakpankolo: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Snake tread is now one of the hotest tread in nairaland because of Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Two Giant Snakes Attack Owner For Attempting To Carry Their 251 Eggs (Video) by padi94(m): 12:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Wow what I see here is fine leather shoes, bags and belt.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Give Your Broilers To Grow Faster? / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.