Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,242 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) (26817 Views)

Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Psammmy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23
Na wa, see the way you dispute something that's is everywhere on public domain.. They maybe be descendant of the land of isreal, but what the person you quote wrote is 100 percent correct and true. Before you react emotionally, please use Google or atleast check info on X

quote author=Brenn594 post=128081153] imagine the rubbish you're saying, do you even know what you're saying. you just assume something you're not sure of. [/quote]
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by nervorum: 6:59pm On Jan 23
gaby:
Do you guys know that no single one of the current and past leaders of Israel is from the region or the current land they occupy and claim as there's?

From Himon Perez, Ariel Sharon, to Benjamin Netanyahu. They are all from either Poland, Ukraine, Morocco, Netherlands, etc.

And then most of these soldiers are "privileged kids" from mainly the U.S. Who claim to be Zionists fighting for their Zionist beliefs and heritage.

The more you know about the current Israel, the angrier you get at their oppression.

* Do not confuse Zionists with the original Jews who are never in support of these Zionists' actions.

DNA is banned in the state of Israel for a reason.

Your viewpoint lends credence to the point that sometimes “history is retold as a mix of truths and half truths, or presented thru the prism of prejudice, to support our inherent leaning”.

Careful examination of history also shows that the present day Palestinians are not indigenous to Palestine.

We hope both sides agree to coexist, for the sake of the ordinary ‘Palestine inhabitants’.

This perennial crises may look seemingly political, but its fundamentally religious.

I believe the Israelis (both Arabs and Jews) and Palestinians (both Arab Christians and Muslims) can live side by side or as federating units, if the Arabs truly want peace.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by gaby(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23
nervorum:

Your viewpoint lends credence to the point that sometimes “history is retold as a mix of truths and half truths, or presented thru the prism of prejudice, to support our inherent leaning”.

Careful examination of history also shows that the present day Palestinians are not indigenous to Palestine.

We hope both sides agree to coexist, for the sake of the ordinary ‘Palestine inhabitants’.

This perennial crises may look seemingly political, but its fundamentally religious.

I believe the Israelis (both Arabs and Jews) and Palestinians (both Arab Christians and Muslims) can live side by side or as federating units, if the Arabs truly want peace.

Thank, you.

A peaceful cohabitation is all we hope for.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by bewla(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23
Patrioticman007:
Ha bibis welcome to Gaza, for Israel to acknowledge 21 Jewmen then add another 100 percent to the list.
It's a shame that Adolf Hitler didn't finish his job against these ungrateful elements claiming to be favored spoilt brats. The few Jews he left for the world to feel their evil, so that world will acknowledge his love for humanity.
Nouh will have safe the world of malaria by killing mosquitoes

Hitlay will have safe us this trouble
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by tctrills: 10:20pm On Jan 23
Postinor:
🤣🤣🤣, and your god is too weak to fight for israel, israel has to run to america their lord to fight for them, after how many months israel hasn't reclaimed palestine,I guess israel is no longer the self acclaimed god's army
Loool I am not the one involving my God in this war. So far Israel has killed 25k Palestinians so clearly they are not losing.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by tctrills: 10:22pm On Jan 23
Postinor:
finish what,at the most israel can do is to kill maybe 100000 civilians, palestine is made up of 2.2 million palestinians, and israel has been killing only civilians not hamas, so as far as this war is concerned, israel is woefully losing
Actually they have killed over 9000 Hamas members including senior members.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23
Brenn594:
okay who's argument?
Whoever tf you are, you're really falling my hands for not having any direction as in what you're ranting about.... Seriously?
You obviously don’t know the meaning of the word ‘rant’.
Where in my post did you see me rant?
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:12am On Jan 24
More deaths to Israel army's they are murderer's
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-01-23/israel-says-21-soldiers-killed-in-gaza-in-worst-single-day-toll#:~:text=Israel%20said%2021%20of%20its,against%20Hamas%20began%20in%20October.

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by nyabinghi(m): 12:43am On Jan 24
Meagainstthem:

Coming of jesus? I hear
Jesus is dead and buried
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:40am On Jan 24
Daguccizgreat:
This war is not ending anytime soon. I trust Israel to hit them more harder in the coming days
They have killed almost 25k innocent claiming they are trying to wipe hamas out, yet they're still getting attacked. Who have they been killing then?
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by BALLOSKI: 6:41am On Jan 24
tctrills:

Story!
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 6:59am On Jan 24
tctrills:

Loool I am not the one involving my God in this war. So far Israel has killed 25k Palestinians so clearly they are not losing.
killing of civilians, not hamas, how is that winning,is 25k not a small portion inside a population of 2.2 million, you are not even supposed to regard killing of civilians as a win because they were never involved in the war
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 7:00am On Jan 24
tctrills:

even you yourself you believe this lie
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by suleimanshehu: 7:39am On Jan 24
cenaman:
I stand with Israel
Why? because you think they are Christians? Or what is that your reason supporting people that stole and are continuing stealing other people's land, as well as continuously killing innocent women and children?
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Lastmessenger2: 8:12am On Jan 24
Patrioticman007:
Ha bibis welcome to Gaza, for Israel to acknowledge 21 Jewmen then add another 100 percent to the list.
It's a shame that Adolf Hitler didn't finish his job against these ungrateful elements claiming to be favored spoilt brats. The few Jews he left for the world to feel their evil, so that world will acknowledge his love for humanity.
Please do not beg for ceasefire. You must finish what Adolf Hitler started
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by myrrtle(m): 8:57am On Jan 24
gaby:

The Zionists rate even Arab Muslims more than you black and Christians. I hope you'll ponder upon this for a minute.

You are very clearly the ignorant one, I must say.

Lol I don't care about what they rate us. But let the truth prevail. The land belongs to Jews and not Palestine Arabs. Maybe check the archeological evidence of the land and tell me where you find arab evidence. Assuming I come to your family house and kick you out of it and then your grand children become more powerful and comeback to claim what belongs to them, does it now make the house my family house cos I've stayed there and started a new generation of my own family in the house? Let the truth prevail and stop this ignorance driven by religious sentiments
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by tctrills: 9:21am On Jan 24
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by tctrills: 9:27am On Jan 24
Postinor:
killing of civilians, not hamas, how is that winning,is 25k not a small portion inside a population of 2.2 million, you are not even supposed to regard killing of civilians as a win because they were never involved in the war
9000 of them are Hamas including top leaders.
Compare that to the less than 800 IDF soldiers killed within the same period. For every one IDF killed, 10 Hamas members are killed.
Now you brought in your God into this matter, how come your God did not prevent the death of your 25k Palestinian brothers?
Your God is failing you. He is too lazy and weak to fight for you.

[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Israel%E2%80%93Hamas_war[/url]
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by tctrills: 9:31am On Jan 24
BALLOSKI:
Story!
Because you don't read and you depend on stories told by your Imams in the mosque, you feel we all are like you.
You will learn more using Google than listening to your Imam.
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Israel%E2%80%93Hamas_war[/url]
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Beautifulday: 10:41am On Jan 24
gaby:

Senseless imp with poo in his skull.

Go learn to read and find out why DNA is outlawed in the State of Israel.

Asswipe.

Your brain is filled with poo. Israel religion is against it.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 6:01pm On Jan 24
tctrills:

9000 of them are Hamas including top leaders.
Compare that to the less than 800 IDF soldiers killed within the same period. For every one IDF killed, 10 Hamas members are killed.
Now you brought in your God into this matter, how come your God did not prevent the death of your 25k Palestinian brothers?
Your God is failing you. He is too lazy and weak to fight for you.

so 9000 hamas has been killed and not a simple captive has israel been able to release, keep on deceiving urself, because hamas strength is estimated at 25_30k so if 9000 has been killed at least israel should have been able to release a captive,a war of how many months and israel is not able to win upon all the weapons their god america is given them is that not shameful, and I can assure you one thing israel is never going to be of control of palestine again

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by tctrills: 6:45pm On Jan 24
Postinor:
so 9000 hamas has been killed and not a simple captive has israel been able to release, keep on deceiving urself, because hamas strength is estimated at 25_30k so if 9000 has been killed at least israel should have been able to release a captive,a war of how many months and israel is not able to win upon all the weapons their god america is given them is that not shameful, and I can assure you one thing israel is never going to be of control of palestine again
You are only being childish.
At your age, you should know that there is no correlation between number of enemies killed and number of prisoners released.
That's just not how wars are fought. Hope you know that prisoners are not kept in the warfront but in the enemies most secure areas.
Anyway what do you know than what you are told by your Imam
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 7:01pm On Jan 24
tctrills:

You are only being childish.
At your age, you should know that there is no correlation between number of enemies killed and number of prisoners released.
That's just not how wars are fought. Hope you know that prisoners are not kept in the warfront but in the enemies most secure areas.
Anyway what do you know than what you are told by your Imam
🤣🤣🤣, so what you are saying now is that after 100 days israel can't still penetrate common hamas hideout,a so called 'god's army, shame on israel and you

1 Like

Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by tctrills: 7:08pm On Jan 24
Postinor:
🤣🤣🤣, so what you are saying now is that after 100 days israel can't still penetrate common hamas hideout,a so called 'god's army, shame on israel and you

You are a child. You think most wars are won in 3 months?
Anyway, Israel set a very high bar for themselves by defeating the Arab forces in just 6 days so I understand why you believe they are superhumans. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Postinor: 7:49pm On Jan 24
tctrills:

You are a child. You think most wars are won in 3 months?
Anyway, Israel set a very high bar for themselves by defeating the Arab forces in just 6 days so I understand why you believe they are superhumans. grin grin grin grin grin
🤣🤣🤣,then not now and I can't comment on that I wasn't alive then, but as at now israel is overrated
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Eneye4me: 9:03pm On Jan 24
Daguccizgreat:
This war is not ending anytime soon. I trust Israel to hit them more harder in the coming days
Continuing crying. Slave.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Eneye4me: 9:06pm On Jan 24
Bubu4Sea:
Those who love God, can't be happy.

All terrorists will love this.

The hatred they have for Israel shows they are not Abrahamic angry
Brainwash fool like U will hate this.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Eneye4me: 9:08pm On Jan 24
mikeapollo:

It is none of your business if they were born abroad in US or Europe! Jews that were born outside Israel have the right to come back and live in the land of their forefathers. They know their heritage and the Jews in Israel accept them as Jews. Period!!
Go mind you own business and trace where you originate from.

Is that the reason why Arabs and Islamists do not want Jews and Israelis to exist in the land that God gave them which they had occupied for several hundreds of years before the Arabs came to occupy the land after the Jews revolted against the Romans and they were driven away into exile?The land U leave now is it the devil that gave U
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Eneye4me: 9:12pm On Jan 24
Sniper101:
At this point I dare say this war is so far gone that Israel just cannot and should not back down now nor call for a truce; until Hamas is completely and utterly decimated. Else, the d£@th of the over 1,200 Israelis and over 25,000 Palestinians would have all been for nothing.
Unare the next to die.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Eneye4me: 9:16pm On Jan 24
sweetjohn:
I blamed Natayanhu for putting his solders in a harm way trying to please the world and US of not committing genocide. Mr PM stop that nonesense. Kill all terrorists and stop giving out information whenever you want to strike. Don’t bothered about any collateral civilian damage afyerall most are terrorists or aiding the terrorist. Kill them all and save your army from losses. Nobody cares about Israel It is only Israel that cares about Israel. In this life no matter what you do people will still talk. So do the needful by protecting the nation of Israel. Allow your solders to shoot anyone on sight in a terrorist zone.
That is how the life of Ur entire generation will perish and damage.
Re: Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) by Eneye4me: 9:21pm On Jan 24
Kinzo0917:

The arabs will be so happy with this news 📰

They will wish the figure is even upto 10000

But God pass them

He that keepeth isreal neither sleep nor slumbers. That what the world 🌎 greatest book the BIBLE said
Why wound U people convert to Judaism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mandela Dies At 94! / Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Prince William And Kate Welcome A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.