Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning (9148 Views)

6 Things You Need To Know Before Returning Your Old Naira Notes To CBN / I Offer Witchcraft Love Spells | Return Lost Love Spells In Uganda +256700968783 / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 11:36am On Jan 23
Listen the LORD works in mysterious ways and one of the ways he tries to bless you is by making one person lose their money ( some form of punishment) and then he would make you find it.

However you finding can be a test and a blessing. If it’s just a bag with money in it and nothing else then it’s a blessing. But if someone’s particulars and address and phone number is in it then it is a test. However you are not expected to be a thief and neither are you expected to be stupid either. There are many greedy people in this world who you will find say for example their 10 million Naira and when you return it they will only give you 1000 Naira as reward.

So do not be stupid. What you do is this, you call the person, hypothetically speaking let’s say it’s 100 million Naira, you call the person and say listen I found your money and I can either disappear now and you end up with zero, or you can let me have 20 million as reward and I will drop 80 million. Think about what you will like to do and I will call back. Of course unless it’s a mad person, he would rather have 80 million than zero and he has no choice but to agree. This way you negotiated yourself a nice blessing out of the money you found. No karma and no spiritual repercussions.

But make sure when you want to drop the money off after you have removed your 20 million, you don’t meet the guy in person . Agree for a place for him to pick it up. Say an upscale gyms locker room and tell him the exact time to come and where to get the key of the locker then you hide somewhere and watch to make sure he comes pick up his money.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:37am On Jan 23
That's poverty speaking in you

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 11:39am On Jan 23
NeoWanZaeed:
thats selfishnesses speaking in you. You sound like the guy who will give you 1000 after you find his 100 million

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:44am On Jan 23
sukkot:
thats selfishnesses speaking in you. You sound like the guy who will give you 1000 after you find his 100 million

Poverty in you is way way beyond revival.

Why would you expect someone to give you money because you found and returned his lost property?

Do you know if that 100mil is aimed at paying debt or whatever? You think all money is money one can just dash out money from like that abi?

Stop expecting people to pay you because you show kindness.

That's a lowlife expectation.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Cassandraloius: 11:46am On Jan 23
For me I fink it's not necessary, it will make you look like a thief, a greedy one. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 11:46am On Jan 23
NeoWanZaeed:

Poverty in you way way beyond revival.

Why would you expect someone to give you money because you found and returned his lost property?

Do you know if that 100mil is aimed at paying debt or whatever? You think all money is money one can just dash out money from like that abi?

Stop expecting people to pay you because you show kindness.

That's a lowlife expectation.
well listen, it’s either you end up with eighty million or zero. Can you pay your debt with zero ? Think like a human for once in your life and stop being emotional

17 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Ibaaboy(m): 11:52am On Jan 23
lol no gree for any body

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 11:52am On Jan 23
Cassandraloius:
For me I fink it's not necessary, it will make yourself look like a thief, a greedy one. cheesy
listen, if you are doing very well and you find money, by all means return it back. But if your akant is red and you find 100 million you better negotiate your reward or you are a simp

10 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 11:52am On Jan 23
Ibaaboy:
lol no gree for any body
🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:54am On Jan 23
sukkot:
well listen, it’s either you end up with eighty million or zero. Can you pay your debt with zero ? Think like a human for once in your life and stop being emotional

Seriously, I'm thinking like a human and you are thinking like a monster.

Don't confuse THEFT with SMARTNESS
Kindness is done without expecting anything in return.

Kuku thief the money instead of returning and expecting cut lol..o boi..this your mentality is wack

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 11:57am On Jan 23
NeoWanZaeed:

Seriously, I'm thinking like a human and you are thinking like a monster.

Don't confuse THEFT with SMARTNESS
Kindness is done without expecting anything in return.

Kuku thief the money instead of returning and expecting cut lol..o boi..this your mentality is wack
kindness in Nigeria ? Haaaaa I laugh in Swahili. The kind act is me trying to return your lost money but negotiate my reward . The unkind act would be to disappear with the whole 100 million. Stop talking like an irrational madman

8 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:00pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
kindness in Nigeria ? Haaaaa I laugh in Swahili. The kind act is me trying to return your lost money but negotiate my reward . The unkind act would be to disappear with the whole 100 million. Stop talking like an irrational madman

You are the irrational one here.. . on top another man's money.. perhaps you are a kid. You don't know how difficult it is to earn money, talkless of stealing another man's money

and the funniest part is..no matter how wealthy you are, this poverty mentality won't leave you.

17 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 12:03pm On Jan 23
NeoWanZaeed:

You are the irrational one here.. . on top another man's money.. perhaps you are a kid. You don't know how difficult it is to earn money, talkless of stealing another man's money

and the funniest part is..no matter how wealthy you are, this poverty mentality won't leave you.
another man’s money ? You lost it. It is now money that is mine and at my mercy. The money is no longer yours. You lost it. It’s now in my custody. I own it now

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by tonicyril: 12:11pm On Jan 23
NeoWanZaeed:
can u just keep quiet and look??
Dangote

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Cassandraloius: 1:06pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
listen, if you are doing very well and you find money, by all means return it back. But if your akant is red and you find 100 million you better negotiate your reward or you are a simp

😂🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Makamatic: 1:45pm On Jan 23
Make I first see the 100 million for ground before I go decide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Ishilove: 3:09pm On Jan 23
Funny thread cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by eazzzy1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23
When you get caught, they will treat you like you stole the entire money anyways. The money isn’t yours, so even if they don’t give you anything as reward it shouldn’t bother you. You kidnap someone’s money and you are asking for ransom.

What I will do? If there’s a chance I could get caught, I will return the money. If I’m sure I won’t get caught, I will leave the money somewhere for an extended period of time. If nobody reaches out after 2 years then it’s mine.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by HEBEI: 3:43pm On Jan 23
Kidnappers' mode!

Op, are you sure you are not a kidnapper grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 3:43pm On Jan 23
Ishilove:
Funny thread cheesy
lol it is what it is grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by money121(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23
Ok
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by GreaterFuture(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23
Ok
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by robinfemi: 3:45pm On Jan 23
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by ednut1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23
This guy definitely smokes igbo. The kind things he dey think ehn 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Kaido: 3:46pm On Jan 23
Oh Sapa! See what thou hath maketh a young man to think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by smokinloud(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23
How much you dey pay mods to promote your posts?!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by ObalendeCMS: 3:47pm On Jan 23
Bros, some kala.
them no dey return shishi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by SkengRay: 3:48pm On Jan 23
Blast grin
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Confiture: 3:48pm On Jan 23
Nigeria has now turned to something else. See the thrash someone is posting on front page.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by cenaman(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23
I return a bag that contain $7200 together international passport and some important items, the lady gave me $20 as a reward i politely reject it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23
[sup][/sup]
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:50pm On Jan 23
What else would make you hide from meeting the person face to face if not guilty conscience?

You're simply greedy.

If na your account the money mistakenly enter, you for dey yarn all this long talk?

The same way the bank would flag your BVN and treat you like a criminal if you refuse to release the money is the same thing that applies if you picked it offline.

Stop encouraging criminality.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disgusting Misuse Of Rotfl, Brb, Uwc, Lwgaf, U2m... D Way U Use Em Correct? / Ever Been Disturbed By Generator Noise At Night? / Nairaland Awards For 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.