Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning (9157 Views)

6 Things You Need To Know Before Returning Your Old Naira Notes To CBN / I Offer Witchcraft Love Spells | Return Lost Love Spells In Uganda +256700968783 / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sketcherJ(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23
So sukkot, how are you going to ensure you don’t get caught or your details remain hidden when you use your number to call, and your details can be easily gotten through your number. The law enforcement only need about #1m from that money to hunt you down and the promise that if they catch you, they can have #2m from your share. Even if you run away, you will be labelled as a thief, your folks will be arrested, which defeats the purpose anyway. Tell me how you will make that call without getting traced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by naptu2: 3:52pm On Jan 23
Ishilove:
Funny thread cheesy

Sukkot makes Nairaland so interesting.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by chukwudiology(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23
As 9ja be now, don't keep ur valuable items especially money carelessly, bcoz 99% no go return ur missing property. My babe just lost her phone inside keke yesterday and the phone is forever gone. It will shock you that even those living well than u are still envious of the little u have and if u mistakenly keep it careless, u will come here to share ur story.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Blankstare(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23
This sound like tales by moonlight, where do I want to pick 100m..

2 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by muller101(m): 3:55pm On Jan 23
This post shouldn't make FP. How come.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 3:56pm On Jan 23
naptu2:

Sukkot makes Nairaland so interesting.
thank you Sir. You are the boss . Much appreciated 🙏🙏🙏🙏

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:56pm On Jan 23
cry It's like the purposely made this to be on front page to show how some people like the op suffer from the disease called POVERTY.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Skillsnigeria: 3:57pm On Jan 23
Hmmm
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by delishpot: 3:57pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
Listen the LORD works in mysterious ways and one of the ways he tries to bless you is by making one person lose their money ( some form of punishment) and then he would make you find it.

However you finding can be a test and a blessing. If it’s just a bag with money in it and nothing else then it’s a blessing. But if someone’s particulars and address and phone number is in it then it is a test. However you are not expected to be a thief and neither are you expected to be stupid either. There are many greedy people in this world who you will find say for example their 10 million Naira and when you return it they will only give you 1000 Naira as reward.

So do not be stupid. What you do is this, you call the person, hypothetically speaking let’s say it’s 100 million Naira, you call the person and say listen I found your money and I can either disappear now and you end up with zero, or you can let me have 20 million as reward and I will drop 80 million. Think about what you will like to do and I will call back. Of course unless it’s a mad person, he would rather have 80 million than zero and he has no choice but to agree. This way you negotiated yourself a nice blessing out of the money you found. No karma and no spiritual repercussions.

But make sure when you want to drop the money off after you have removed your 20 million, you don’t meet the guy in person . Agree for a place for him to pick it up. Say an upscale gyms locker room and tell him the exact time to come and where to get the key of the locker then you hide somewhere and watch to make sure he comes pick up his money.

Why hide na? Cos you know that you just arm twisted someone to collect his money? grin grin
Anyways, you are better than those who will runaway with everything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 3:59pm On Jan 23
sketcherJ:
So sukkot, how are you going to ensure you don’t get caught or your details remain hidden when you use your number to call, and your details can be easily gotten through your number. The law enforcement only need about #1m from that money to hunt you down and the promise that if they catch you, they can have #2m from your share. Even if you run away, you will be labelled as a thief, your folks will be arrested, which defeats the purpose anyway. Tell me how you will make that call without getting traced.
very easy. Block ID. And I already explained how to return the money without the person seeing you . It’s not hard really.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:00pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
Listen the LORD works in mysterious ways and one of the ways he tries to bless you is by making one person lose their money ( some form of punishment) and then he would make you find it.

However you finding can be a test and a blessing. If it’s just a bag with money in it and nothing else then it’s a blessing. But if someone’s particulars and address and phone number is in it then it is a test. However you are not expected to be a thief and neither are you expected to be stupid either. There are many greedy people in this world who you will find say for example their 10 million Naira and when you return it they will only give you 1000 Naira as reward.

So do not be stupid. What you do is this, you call the person, hypothetically speaking let’s say it’s 100 million Naira, you call the person and say listen I found your money and I can either disappear now and you end up with zero, or you can let me have 20 million as reward and I will drop 80 million. Think about what you will like to do and I will call back. Of course unless it’s a mad person, he would rather have 80 million than zero and he has no choice but to agree. This way you negotiated yourself a nice blessing out of the money you found. No karma and no spiritual repercussions.

But make sure when you want to drop the money off after you have removed your 20 million, you don’t meet the guy in person . Agree for a place for him to pick it up. Say an upscale gyms locker room and tell him the exact time to come and where to get the key of the locker then you hide somewhere and watch to make sure he comes pick up his money.
if someone can get mind lost #100m, I'm going with all, you dey mad? How can you lost #100m? You must be a thief

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by being(m): 4:02pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
listen, if you are doing very well and you find money, by all means return it back. But if your akant is red and you find 100 million you better negotiate your reward or you are a simp
Question is would u like someone to treat u like this?
Would u b happy if u lost 1m and someone is stealing off 200k cos he found d money for u?
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 4:06pm On Jan 23
being:

Question is would u like someone to treat u like this?
Would u b happy if u lost 1m and someone is stealing off 200k cos he found d money for u?
once I loose money I consider it lost. That the person who found it calls me and offers to return some of it ? I consider that a miracle and a blessing. I would gladly tell him to take his negotiated portion and return the rest

7 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 4:08pm On Jan 23
Whatisurproblem:
if someone can get mind lost #100m, I'm going with all, you dey mad? How can you lost #100m? You must be a thief
here we have someone who will disappear with all 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by eepeepook: 4:09pm On Jan 23
I no get power to read. Eye dey pain me.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Sctests: 4:10pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
thats selfishnesses speaking in you. You sound like the guy who will give you 1000 after you find his 100 million

It does not belong to you. Nigerians stop thinking like criminals.

I watched a prank video yesterday where someone dropped huge chunk of money from his bag in front of a group of ladies, while pretending to be absent-minded and speaking on the phone. One of the ladies rushed the money and hid it.

They all pretended not to have seen the money when he asked them if they saw the money drop. Even an elderly woman who was right there with the ladies retorted 'We no see any money o. I was marvelled and shocked at the audacity of Nigerian criminality, and how it had swarmed into the society across all strata.

The lady with the money was even on hijab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Desmondum: 4:13pm On Jan 23
I wonder how this kind of criminal mindset made FP

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 4:14pm On Jan 23
Sctests:

It does not belong to you. Nigerians stop thinking like criminals.

I watched a prank video yesterday where someone dropped huge chunk of money from his bag in front of a group of ladies, while pretending to be absent-minded and speaking on the phone. One of the ladies rushed the money and hid it.

They all pretended not to have seen the money when he asked them if they saw the money drop. Even an elderly woman who was right there with the ladies retorted 'We no see any money o. I was marvelled and shocked at the audacity of Nigerian criminality, and how it had swarmed into the society across all strata.

The lady with the money was even on hijab.
we’ll listen what you are describing here is different from the topic. You are talking about money falling out of someone’s pocket in front of you. Am talking about finding a bag of money. No owner

4 Likes

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by joceey(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23
If na naija just dey careful make your good no go turn bad imagine the person telling the police you are the leader of armed robbers that robbed him. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23
cenaman:
I return a bag that contain $7200 together international passport and some important items, the lady gave me $20 as a reward i politely reject it.

She no try abeg. She for close eye give you the 200 on top. Humans sef.

If you hadn't returned it at least getting the passport and other items might cost her like 3000.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by victorazy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23
I've picked $2,000 before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by kkins25(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23
E don enter front page, you go too collect... Dem no go gree for you...oga sukkot. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by foleskay(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23
Wat if he later tracks you with the phone number u used to call? The best thing is to carry d whole money away and never look back. No be say na thief u thief am

1 Like

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by doncartel: 4:17pm On Jan 23
My own is to waybill his particulars, documents etc with about 1 million naira chop money to the guy. I keep 99m to expand my businesses.

It’s not easy to find such money in this chicago economy.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Sarto2021: 4:18pm On Jan 23
Ole spotted. You can rationalize stealing.
sukkot:

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Faposky95: 4:19pm On Jan 23
sukkot:
thats selfishnesses speaking in you. You sound like the guy who will give you 1000 after you find his 100 million

How stupid could you be to lose so much and have some1 return it to you.....?
Like Angels show up every moment......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by foleskay(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23
[quote author=DIVINEEVIDENCE post=128087393]What else would make you hide from meeting the person face to face if not guilty conscience?

You're simply greedy.

If na your account the money mistakenly enter, you for dey yarn all this long talk?

The same way the bank would flag your BVN and treat you like a criminal if you refuse to release the money is the same thing that applies if you picked it offline.

Stop encouraging criminality.[/quote]
So seeing money on the floor is now termed as criminality?? Head dey pain u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by sukkot: 4:25pm On Jan 23
kkins25:
E don enter front page, you go too collect... Dem no go gree for you...oga sukkot. grin grin grin
bros dem no gree ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Lahmeda(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23
How this kind topic enter first page I even wonder.. The kind of showing entitlement of what does not belongs to you in the first place.

You better returns what does not belongs to you or facing what would happen to you afterwards.
Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by Ekaka14: 4:29pm On Jan 23
This one na potential kidnapper grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by MayowaTallguy: 4:31pm On Jan 23
100 million
Even if I get caught within minutes,I'll telll the authorities have spend it finish,do your worst
Last last,we go enter court
What's the worst that can happen? 1_2yrs behind bars ?
And I'll come out as a fuking millionaire!!!
That is if am even caught lol
100 million on the floor?
I swear if dem caught me na me Bleep up sef !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Return Lost Money Make Sure You Negotiate Your Cut Before Returning by obailala(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23
sukkot:

grin grin grin

See how you devised a strategy to kidnap someone else's money for ransom... Criminality being disguised as wisdom! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need To Know What Fimisile Means / The Old Nigeria National Pledge / Nairaland Awards For 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.