Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Portable Speaks- "They Were Up To 40. They Beat, Injured And Broke My Leg" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Speaks- "They Were Up To 40. They Beat, Injured And Broke My Leg" (382 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Speaks- "They Were Up To 40. They Beat, Injured And Broke My Leg" by Newsfeed247: 3:20pm On Jan 23
Portable Back from Hospital as he Explain How American Boys Beat him

It was reported that popular musician Popular aka Zazzu was attacked in his house yesterday, for allegedly not showing up to perform for a show he was paid for.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nABDIRdtxzE

Re: Portable Speaks- "They Were Up To 40. They Beat, Injured And Broke My Leg" by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23
Newsfeed247:
Portable Back from Hospital as he Explain How American Boys Beat him

It was reported that popular musician Popular aka Zazzu was attacked in his house yesterday, for allegedly not showing up to perform for a show he was paid for.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nABDIRdtxzE
grin grin
40 thieves grin
Re: Portable Speaks- "They Were Up To 40. They Beat, Injured And Broke My Leg" by nstore: 7:53pm On Jan 23
Re: Portable Speaks- "They Were Up To 40. They Beat, Injured And Broke My Leg" by muller101(m): 11:55pm On Jan 23
40 thieves came over to beat up Ali baba their leader. Unbelievable.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Skitmaker Ashmusy Cries Out As She Mistakenly Sends N1M To Her Fans. / "He's Going Places": Reactions As Portable Meets US Rapper Wale,clip Goes Viral / NOLLYWOOD Intake For Upcoming Actor/actress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.