Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. (448 Views)

Fully Remote IT Jobs @ N400k To N1.5m Available For Various Skill And Experience / Learn A Skill And Start A Freelancing Jobs At Home / I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. by chinasaekpere: 5:38pm On Jan 23
I have an intermediate frontend web development skill and a portfolio to demonstrate it.
I am proficient In Html/CSS, Javascript, version control (git) for collaboration, bootstrap, Chakra UI, SCSS, figma for design and dedign collaboration and then React.js ( i can work with react using reactstrap, functional components, YUP and formik libraries( for forms and form validation) framework. Also can play around with Google analytics for web metrics.

I also have basic knowledge of Draft.js, jquery and can learn any tech skill frontend skill very fast.

I need a role as a front-end developer and I can demonstrate my skill to earn the job.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. by Stephen0mozzy: 7:56pm On Jan 23
Wishing you the best on your search.
Great combo you have there. Arrange your CV, do your portfolio site, and start sending those applications

Re: I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. by FarmPlanetNG: 8:20pm On Jan 23
Register on Upwork and Fiverr
Re: I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. by NaijaphiliaBlog: 9:13pm On Jan 23
Check out and subscribe to:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog

Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.

chinasaekpere:
I have an intermediate frontend web development skill and a portfolio to demonstrate it.
I am proficient In Html/CSS, Javascript, version control (git) for collaboration, bootstrap, Chakra UI, SCSS, figma for design and dedign collaboration and then React.js ( i can work with react using reactstrap, functional components, YUP and formik libraries( for forms and form validation) framework. Also can play around with Google analytics for web metrics.

I also have basic knowledge of Draft.js, jquery and can learn any tech skill frontend skill very fast.

I need a role as a front-end developer and I can demonstrate my skill to earn the job.
Re: I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. by Xhady(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01
How can I reach you?
chinasaekpere:

Re: I Have A Good I.T Skill And I Need A Job. by chinasaekpere: 4:21pm On Feb 01
Xhady:
How can I reach you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Abuja Recruiters Post Job Openings. / Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Program ( DIGITAP) 2024 Whatsapp Group / Mass Recruitment Of Marketers In A Media House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.