Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (41103 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 6:22pm On Jan 23
I bought these onions today in Birnin kebbi Kara Market at the rate of 100 Naira.

21 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by IVORY2009(m): 6:25pm On Jan 23
Amazing, they are cheap

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 6:38pm On Jan 23
IVORY2009:
Amazing, they are cheap
yes very cheap bro things are getting cheap currently at Kara Market

20 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by CameroonPepper: 6:46pm On Jan 23
Is this to gloat over the high cost of food in the South or what?
These types of threads are dumb.

People are complaining about not being able to afford foodstuffs & this aboki suya dey upload trash.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Peakdesign23(m): 7:45pm On Jan 23
Wow! Spring onions… 🧅 I wish I can have some. I love onions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Cheapgadget(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23
Am sure the seller stole it

4 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 8:10pm On Jan 23
Yes na. Kebbi is known for onions farming. They call it Alabaster.

During my NYSC in Karaye village in Maiyama LGA, we go to Zuru and Yauri ( i think) to buy onions.

I would have started groundnut oil and onions business in the South if not for Aisha that wanted me to marry her. Omo, na run I run come back o.

She took me to her father, the man wanted to make me rich, but on the condition that I should become a Muslim. I run

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by money121(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23
Ok

2 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by polite2(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23
Come to PH

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by BUSHHUNTER: 8:10pm On Jan 23
Even if it's sold for 10 naira!...No one is motivated to go up North! undecided

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Chikel20000(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23
Very cheap down north....south seems to be on d losing end

6 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Basic123: 8:11pm On Jan 23
WHICK KIND STUPID THREAD DEY HIT FRONT PAGE FOR GOD SAKE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by SeeWahala: 8:11pm On Jan 23
Hmm, we are finally finished in this country undecided

This post is just like showing me knorr cube and telling me it is cheap in the market therefore food is now cheap.

Let me ask a question, is onion food? , can you put all that N100 onion in a pot and boil it with pepper and salt and eat?

Chai! Nigeria is dancing on a boiling cauldron of acid cry

CameroonPepper:
Is this to gloat over the high cost of food in the South or what?
These types of threads are dumb.

People are complaining about not being able to afford foodstuffs & this aboki suya dey upload trash.

You are wise

23 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by bigdammyj: 8:12pm On Jan 23
Congratulations to you.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Way4orward: 8:12pm On Jan 23
Ok next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by FFIA: 8:12pm On Jan 23
grin

Some Nairaland mother hens live their lives as if they are constantly chopping/cutting onions.

They frequently come here to express their frustrations when their imbalanced hormones trigger them, turning it into their motivation to rant due to the challenges caused by the lifestyles they live that have resulted in their current predicaments.

I offer you a solution that will not fail: fast and pray, Read Isaiah 4 vs 1 aloud every day, 33 times for 33 days, and witness the Lord's miracle unfold for you. Yes, you.

Henceforth, I will be praying on Nairaland for each and every affected mother hen whom the Lord has directed me to.

Every interested Nairalander can join me when I do so so as to pray for their favorite Nairaland mother hen. cool

Peace be on to you all. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by phoneport(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23
ManirBK:
I bought these onions today in Birnin kebbi Kara Market at the rate of 100 Naira.
So we in the south should fry beans because you buy this grassroots onions for #100

No, we should be clapping for you abi?

9 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by callmevirus(m): 8:13pm On Jan 23
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by BUSHHUNTER: 8:13pm On Jan 23
Enjoy your cheap groceries with bandits grin

8 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by LeeSmart: 8:14pm On Jan 23
U sure say i no go leave PH come camp with una for kebbi so? lol
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Natbrowny: 8:14pm On Jan 23
U wey hide product to make am cost, na u go bring am out when e begin spoil to sell cheap

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by ProudNigerian01: 8:15pm On Jan 23
Living in the north is very cheap in all areas, the only problem with that part of the country is insecurity.

Have you read the Bible today?

Read the verse below and pray with it:

Gen.26.13 - The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous;

Gal.4.28 - Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.

Father I thank you for all you have done. As your word has said that I am a child of promise like Isaac was, may I begin to prosper, continue prospering until I become very prosperous in Jesus name. Amen.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Emu4life(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23
lonelydora:
Yes na. Kebbi is known for onions farming. They call it Alabaster.

During my NYSC in Karaye village in Maiyama LGA, we go to Zuru and Yauri ( i think) to buy onions.

I would have started groundnut oil and onions business in the South if not for Aisha that wanted me to marry her. Omo, na run I run go come back o.

Alabaster ko Alabama nigrin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23
Na to go bury them and start harvesting onions in few weeks....

They look like half of the planting work has been done for u, they already make am easy for u... 😊

4 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Fulaninigger: 8:16pm On Jan 23
There are far more southerners in the north, compared to northerners in the south. If only u guys could leave
BUSHHUNTER:
Even if it's sold for 10 naira!...No one is motivated to go up North! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by BarrElChapo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 23
Do you use the leaves to cook too ?

3 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Paraman: 8:16pm On Jan 23
ManirBK:
Is so cheap
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Emu4life(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23
BUSHHUNTER:
Enjoy your cheap groceries with bandits grin
U sound pained tho, why?

5 Likes

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Akeem79(m): 8:17pm On Jan 23
IVORY2009:
Amazing, they are cheap

Cheap ke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by AllahOfBlood: 8:17pm On Jan 23
grin

Op don win jackpot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 States & FCT May Face Food Crisis In 2018 (List Of The States) / Cow About To Be Slaughtered Falls Through House Roof In SA Township (PIX/VID) / Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.