Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (41110 Views)

See The 100 Naira Oranges I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The ₦100 Oranges I Bought In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Newton1045: 7:46am On Jan 24
CameroonPepper:
Is this to gloat over the high cost of food in the South or what?
These types of threads are dumb.

People are complaining about not being able to afford foodstuffs & this aboki suya dey upload trash.

No sir.
People in de south milk their nebors to get rich
Satchet water still sells at 10naira in the north ,while it has been 50naira since 2016 in the south.
People eat their nebor in south
Pity lost in that land.
They bring such character up north but they failed.

We must be human first
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by Tonididdyx: 8:14am On Jan 24
I hope they gas and palm oil is cheap too up there.

You guys seem to be forgetting the scenario the country is in and think there's an easy way out.
Ok.... Kwantinu!... She you go roast them onions chop?
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by brightleave(m): 8:17am On Jan 24
Basic123:
WHICK KIND STUPID THREAD DEY HIT FRONT PAGE FOR GOD SAKE
when e be say na only two pieces of onions now, you go come hype am, then e go come be news
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by cravingmind: 8:31am On Jan 24
lonelydora:
Yes na. Kebbi is known for onions farming. They call it Alabaster.

During my NYSC in Karaye village in Maiyama LGA, we go to Zuru and Yauri ( i think) to buy onions.

I would have started groundnut oil and onions business in the South if not for Aisha that wanted me to marry her. Omo, na run I run come back o.

That's their pattern of evangelism. They coerce you with money and convert you, guess that's why their people allow them to pack the money and the serve them for crumbs

She took me to her father, the man wanted to make me rich, but on the condition that I should become a Muslim. I run

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by shilz(f): 8:43am On Jan 24
BarrElChapo:
Do you use the leaves to cook too ?
yes very nice ,expecially in fried/jollof or stew rice and pastas too…

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by saintruky(m): 9:07am On Jan 24
Wetin u gain now when u run?

lonelydora:

During my NYSC in Karaye village in Maiyama LGA, we go to Zuru and Yauri ( i think) to buy onions.

I would have started groundnut oil and onions business in the South if not for Aisha that wanted me to marry her. Omo, na run I run come back o.

She took me to her father, the man wanted to make me rich, but on the condition that I should become a Muslim. I run

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by greatness22(m): 9:13am On Jan 24
Hassanmaye:

Try buying it with your brothers in the south
Chief bigot.

Weldone
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by PawsitiveBro(m): 10:07am On Jan 24
Here na just one onion #100
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by chrisdking1(m): 11:49am On Jan 24
lonelydora:

U mia
U pick race

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 4:25pm On Jan 24
saintruky:
Wetin u gain now when u run?

I still regret that action till date.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 4:25pm On Jan 24
chrisdking1:

U mia
U pick race

Omo, I run o
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 4:26pm On Jan 24
[quote author=adambest post=128095164][/quote]

I no knack o., fear catch me.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 4:27pm On Jan 24
Gboyebobo:
Aisha dey read your comment

grin grin
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 4:27pm On Jan 24
Xkale1996:
las las if care is not taken u go regret am

I don dey regret sef.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 4:28pm On Jan 24
PlsStayAlive:

You have missed, chai.

I missed wella o.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by mariahAngel(f): 5:14pm On Jan 24
ManirBK:
yes very cheap bro things are getting cheap currently at Kara Market

What other food items are cheap in Kara market?
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 6:30pm On Jan 24
mariahAngel:

What other food items are cheap in Kara market?
500 naira sweet potato.

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by mariahAngel(f): 7:35pm On Jan 24
ManirBK:
500 naira sweet potato.

It's not that cheap, but it's okay.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 7:41pm On Jan 24
mariahAngel:

It's not that cheap, but it's okay.
tomato peppers are very cheap now at the market.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by mariahAngel(f): 7:46pm On Jan 24
ManirBK:
tomato peppers are very cheap now at the market.

Create a thread on those whenever you can.
I'd love to see it.

Tomatoes and peppers are becoming cheaper and available here in Lagos too.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by saintruky(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24
lonelydora:

I still regret that action till date.

Can't you turn back the hands of time? Abi d babe don marry?
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 5:14am On Jan 25
saintruky:

Can't you turn back the hands of time? Abi d babe don marry?

We lost contact since then. Sad!
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by saintruky(m): 10:41am On Jan 25
lonelydora:

We lost contact since then. Sad!

Scatter all social media... So long you recall her full names...

1 Like

Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by lonelydora: 10:46am On Jan 25
saintruky:

Scatter all social media... So long you recall her full names...

I tried but to no avail. She must be married now sha.
Re: See The 100 Naira Onions I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi by saintruky(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29
lonelydora:

I tried but to no avail. She must be married now sha.

Sad but life goes on...

U for search names of any of her friends you know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 States & FCT May Face Food Crisis In 2018 (List Of The States) / Cow About To Be Slaughtered Falls Through House Roof In SA Township (PIX/VID) / Nigerians Queue To Buy Made-In-Ghana Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.