Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried (38368 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Stevenbright(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Should I tell my dad my observation? What do you think?

Since you want to hear something, I suggest you check if there is a semblance of resemblance between the boy and your dad. It is possible the lady is your pman's sidechic. He match-maked her with his driver to have access to the boy!!!

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by loswhite(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were to be your uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe
Lol just go help them do DNA test...
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by loswhite(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's so responsible taking care of these boy and very happy that he's in the university, he doesn't seems to notice anything. I know something is wrong somewhere, if you know the type of person I am you'll know I know what I'm saying
This is a mental case.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by loswhite(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I think it's somehow my business because I grew up knowing this man as an uncle, how can I feel ok with this strong doubt. If you see this boy ehn and you know the parents you'll agree with all I'm saying. Both parents are dark skinned, the boy is fair.
I don't know how I can stomach this for long, may God help me to keep shut
obviously you are going crazy
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by loswhite(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He doesn't know, he's not educated.
You are not even sounding like someone that is educated
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Jesubaby: 1:13am On Jan 25
immortalcrown:
What exactly is your worry here? Do you look like the driver or does the driver's child in question look like your dad? 🤷
I was even thinking, that's what he will say. That the boy looks like his Dad. Busy body.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Beey(f): 2:25am On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
He's so responsible taking care of these boy and very happy that he's in the university, he doesn't seems to notice anything. I know something is wrong somewhere, if you know the type of person I am you'll know I know what I'm saying
Assuming your guess is right, what do you want to happen? He has raised that child to the University level & am sure that child knows him as his dad. So do you want him to disown the boy or disinherit him? What do you want to see happen?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by hahn(m): 8:18am On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Tell him. Don't mind the idiots supporting the potential cheating wife
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BluntCrazeMan: 2:33pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:

Are you suspecting your dad??
Yes??
Hahahahaaaa..
Mind Your Business Oga..
You wouldn't want to start what you cannot end.

No.??
Then Mind Your Business Still.
E no just concern you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
Or abi you want to scatter his family??
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BluntCrazeMan: 2:35pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
I'm thinking a responsible uneducated man is being taken advantage of, he's such a good man and I feel bad for him since I started having this doubt about his first son. He's such a good man and very responsible

He is now his son.

You want him to send the boy away?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BluntCrazeMan: 2:37pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
I think it's somehow my business because I grew up knowing this man as an uncle, how can I feel ok with this strong doubt. If you see this boy ehn and you know the parents you'll agree with all I'm saying. Both parents are dark skinned, the boy is fair.
I don't know how I can stomach this for long, may God help me to keep shut

What if they had seen this from long-ago, and had reached the root of the matter sef, and decided to live with it like that, nko?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BluntCrazeMan: 2:41pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
Every time mind your business, that's why the world is where it is today
If you mind the wrong business, will the world get better??

This particular business is the type of business that you need to gather lots of information before dabbling into, else you will find yourself in the middle of as scandalous situation.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Yankiss(m): 6:59am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

Haba. Why not mind your business bikonu. Some children resemble grand parents please. Unless a DNA is done, you can never tell. So, please mind your business squarely!!! I thought you were going to say that your dad was suspect. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by FitCorper: 9:24pm On Apr 29
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128098682] He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were to be your uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe [quot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.