Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried (38450 Views)

My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BareFacedLies(m): 11:22am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
If I decide to have your time you'll not like it. I wonder why you all are so problematic

Let me know when you have my time, we need to meet and fúck grin
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by YelloweWest: 11:45am On Jan 24
Mind your goddamm business you başťařd
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:47am On Jan 24
Mind your business o they will find out
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Juliojoe: 11:47am On Jan 24
grin are you sure you're not talking about your firstborn?
Come out straight so we can know how to help.

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Shedking(m): 11:47am On Jan 24
Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by constant1960: 11:48am On Jan 24
The driver go soon dig your own story out, what the storyline will be will soon shock you

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by mecuries(m): 11:48am On Jan 24
Do you have a job? Or are you living off your dad's wealth?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by KaptainAfrika: 11:48am On Jan 24
The person shouting paternity fraud, might just be one also... grin

4 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by rhymesnoni(m): 11:48am On Jan 24
wetin concern you

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by tollyboy5(m): 11:49am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Exactly, I'm very sure that boy is not his child, you may call me busy body but I know what I'm saying. Each time I see the boy I just get worried hmm
The boy has known him as his father from birth.
The man has loved him as his son, please let sleeping dog lie and don't bring sorrow to their family.

You want to destroy the boys carrier because of the mistake of the mother

4 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by ruggedtimi(m): 11:49am On Jan 24
Mind your business bro

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by frenzzy2(m): 11:49am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Should I tell my dad my observation? What do you think?
why u no wan focus on ur sickness and leave another man sickness

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by guywitzerogal(m): 11:49am On Jan 24
Na like this una the inherit other people problem. Werin be your own matter were dem born you come meet.....wish u best of luck

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EreluRoz: 11:50am On Jan 24
Shedking:
Mind your business
I can't, he's my business just like I've been his business since childhood.

This mind your business thing has ruined a lot of things in this life and do you also know that a child who does not bear his real father's name hardly progress in life?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Bahdguyishere: 11:50am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
My dad's driver son is right here in our house and he's the first child of his dad, he's totally different from the rest, he doesn't look like his dad neither does he look like his mum, there's no resemblance from both parents at all.

I stylishly dig up stories of how his mum was married because he's been driving my dad even before I was born and I was told she was already pregnant before the marriage ceremony was held and as at that time of their wedding, the woman lived in a different state, she just came and told him she was pregnant and that was how marriage happened .

I have watched this boy from head to toe so I can see at least one feature in resemblance but I didn't see anything, not even from the mom, he's just totally different. The other kids are ok, two share a striking resemblance with their dad while the last took after her mom but with some of the dad features, so are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Op how do you know that the person you call Papa is truly your own father sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:50am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Get a job. If you're not old enough for a job, focus on your academics. This topic is too big for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:50am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He doesn't know, he's not educated.
Will lack of education stop the man from having common sense,if the situation surrounding the birth of his son is true and there is no resemblance from either the man or wife then he knows the boy is not his nd might just decide to prevent a storm

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Henix(m): 11:50am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

What is your business in another man's family? You can't mind your own perfect family, I guess? Cho choo chooo like a market woman

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by ppogba: 11:50am On Jan 24
There's no body that does not have a father.

But, there are thousands who do not mind their own business.

You are one of them.

5 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Okwyjesus(m): 11:50am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

Amibo roforofo grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Madas1986(m): 11:50am On Jan 24
Who know whether nah the driver be it Papa too mtchew

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Bishopsgate(m): 11:51am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

My advice?

MIND YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by PureFace1(m): 11:51am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
He's like an uncle and we love him so much, so I'm worried and concerned because we read different stories these days. Will your response be the same if it were uncle in this situation? The boy is so different from the rest of the kids, trust me when I said I've studied him from head to toe

Even if it really is what you are thinking that happened revealing it may cause more damage than good.

So if you really like the man as long as he is okay with his first born being so different and haven't complain to you or your family about it, leave him alone and let him live in peace if you really like him and moreover what if you are wrong ? no one bring out something like that without appropriate evidence.

It is just not sensible to meddle into something that can destroy a family without appropriate evidence, even if there is evidence it is just better to live in ignorance sometimes, they say ignorance is bliss.
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by IamDora(f): 11:51am On Jan 24
libertyfather:
bobo mind your business, why u so worried about another person family issue..being ur papa driver doesn't give u right to pop nose into dem matter, what ur worried about could hv been said and dusted in their family....so face front
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Bintasukai: 11:51am On Jan 24
OP you are a truly terrible person. Mind your business. You want to ruin the family because of your childish wish to see something burn. If the man is not educated do you think he does not have native sense. Is it your education you used to deduce the non-resemblance. Just say you are bored and want to scatter something just to see drama. You are only asking us, not for advise but to have co-conspirators you will give the gist to after you have done it.

It is until this whole thing scatters in your face you will have sense.

Again, mind your business.

9 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by yewit37486: 11:52am On Jan 24
muller101:
Iyaebe just do what I advice you. Expose the man.

From iyaebe to iconicR now erelu. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by AskNgige2: 11:54am On Jan 24
libertyfather:
bobo mind your business, why u so worried about another person family issue..being ur papa driver doesn't give u right to pop nose into dem matter, what ur worried about could hv been said and dusted in their family....so face front
Useless topic..

Abeg next...
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by saintruky(m): 11:54am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I'll marry at the right time

Can I propose?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Justiceleague1: 11:54am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
I'm thinking a responsible uneducated man is being taken advantage of, he's such a good man and I feel bad for him since I started having this doubt about his first son. He's such a good man and very responsible
Wait o,did you say you are still living with ya parents!?
Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by fabolouz1(m): 11:55am On Jan 24
Your story doesn't connect at all .
There are a thousand and one person's out there who doesn't look any bit of their parents unless you are saying your dad's driver son actually looks like one of you .

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by EdiskyHarry: 11:55am On Jan 24
Most people no get problem for this life

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried by Raylight2(m): 11:55am On Jan 24
EreluRoz:

You no go face your front and mind your business?
Don't let the devil use you to destroy a home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / My Brother Is Too Lazy. / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.