Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,438 members, 7,836,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) (16413 Views)

White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / White Woman Begs SARS And EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Goddyrichie(m): 1:23pm On Jan 25
Deicide:
A fool at 40....
ur fada a fool at 40 that man says d right thing u can’t expect d youth to be a law abiding citizen when d economy is harsh on every common man everyday common 1 paint of garri nw is 2k rice is nothing to talk about minimum wages can’t even buy 1 bag of rice school fees have been increased no job as a apprentice after ur freedom to buy your working tools now is so expensive so tell me why d youth won’t do fraud idiot of u but u never talk about d politician that loot billions of dollars and naira everyday

3 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by sundayezege4(m): 1:25pm On Jan 25
Bruh, if you don't like wat papa said, you can look for the nearest transformer and hug it
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by obatreasure: 1:25pm On Jan 25
419 never scam Ose. until dey show am shege, he go make u-turn
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by dapsoneh: 1:35pm On Jan 25
Dont worry, old fool. By the time they use your daughter for ritual, you will learn. OLD fool, u still think ordinary yahoo dey abi?

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by sirgalahad26(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25
It's either his son is a yahoo boy or he's benefiting from them directly and him claiming that Yahoo boys are the ones moving the economy shows that he is a stark ignorant elder, stupid people also grow old.
We shouldn't be entertaining these type of discussion on public forums

2 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by rafcrown(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25
YAHOO YAHOO IS GIVING THE COUNTRY BAD IMAGE.INVESTORS CANNOT TRUST PEOPLE with their money. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNIES become limited. ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES AFFECTED.EXCHANGE RATE will be going up.Travelling abroad make you become a laughing stock because there is no trust.

2 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by themanderon: 1:54pm On Jan 25
His children or someone well known to him must be into Yahoo. By his logic we should also let armed robbers, kidnappers and prostitutes go with a clean pass cause they are also moving the economy too.
See the new generation of elders we are producing. The country is finished. Someone will one day come out and say the politicians that looted the country dry are also moving the economy. Madness everywhere. Yahoo boys will burn for all time for the pains they put their victims through. It shall never be well with them and the ground they walk on will ever curse them.

2 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by F117nighthawk: 1:59pm On Jan 25
The same yahoo boys this old man is supporting here need to teach him a good lesson,if they scam this old brain he will never be in support of this nonsense he is preaching here, maybe he runs an hotel where he profits from their activities.
Of course theseare the type of old men not setting good examples to the new generation with comments like this
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by TOFNI: 2:14pm On Jan 25
But my own candid opinion two wrong can never and will never make a right.But there are young Nigerian that chose other ways different from being a YAHOO BOYS. May God help this country.

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Coronavirus1: 2:25pm On Jan 25
dreamwords:
yahoo zaddy

by spoiling the image of the country and causing other country to ban us sbi
this zaddy is high
Chicago fake results inec fake results humanitarian laundry money .just think of more numerous to count
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Ajixegun: 2:27pm On Jan 25
Not every advice one should take from old people because foolish people also get old,
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by goodness4ever(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25
abhosts:
Useless agbaya elder. Saying yahoo is sustaining the Nigerian economy is crass ignorance. Nigerian Cocoa farmers alone export hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Cocoa yearly and it is legitimate a business. Even foodstuff exporters bring in more money than accursed Yahoo criminals.

Look at this clown blaming government for the Yahoo epidemic. Do yahoo boys stop scamming when they find themselves in wealthy countries with massive legitimate job opportunities? A thief is a thief. Stop justifying criminality.

Yahoo is a net negative to Nigeria because more has been lost in economic opportunities due to the bad reputation yahoo boys have given Nigerians. Have you seen how Nigerian Freelancers are discriminated against?

You are on point.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Faposky95: 2:36pm On Jan 25
Throwback:
Foolishness at its peak.

careful there.....a peak you might yearn for......
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by TheBillyonaire: 2:46pm On Jan 25
Is Yahoo still working?

Do people still believe those next of kin and Love scam stories?
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by africandollar: 2:54pm On Jan 25
You go know say this man pikin na yahoo boy grin. What kain sense is this in justfying evil?
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by 1972xy: 3:11pm On Jan 25
If this man truly knows the activities of these yahoo boys he won't be talking trash. I pray he falls victim one day.
All the ritual killings are being carried out by this boys under the name yahoo boys.
I pity some people.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by TalkingBird: 3:14pm On Jan 25
share and like go cause wahala
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Madups(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25
For years i've strongly spoken against internet fraud. But after what happened during the last general elections, i have had to changed my stance on the topic.. Even though i still wont be a party to internet fraud i wont condemn anybody doing it again. Please just do what your conscience permits. After all, those in the executive arm of government have worse character.. My own is just be careful. Be wise. Country hard, all thanks to this same persons controlling efcc.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by pacificom: 3:21pm On Jan 25
I may not be an advocate of criminal behavior such as yahoo boys, but with the current state of Nigerian economy and the level of hardship chastising people of this country on daily basis, DOLLAR standing @ N1,410 / $ , small businesses collapsing, prices of food stuffs and essential commodities triples within a twinkle of an eye, have led to an inevitable surge in criminal behavior in thus country, especially among youths. Unfortunately our government are totally insensitive to the devastating effect of inflation in the society. They blow siren and ride in convoy in expensive attires, but there is no action to rescue the ship of this country from sinking. As they says " when building start blowing up, peoples priority tend to change. Many Nigerians have fled for their lives to relocate to other countries for survival in recent time, but what becomes of those who are unlucky to stay back in the country? We have come to a state whereby every Nigerian should forget if we have government and raise the antenna of their survival instinct to the highest.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Angrymode: 3:24pm On Jan 25
Foolish old man

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by maxiuc(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25
GanagiBitrus:

Government should go after all criminals, whether Yahoo Boys or Polithiefcians and whether in High places or Low places.
you make laugh

How can Government go after themselves the biggest fraudsters
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Ever8090: 3:41pm On Jan 25
Throwback:
Foolishness at its peak.
who is foolish....you and your wife and children or the man?
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by BondRiv: 4:00pm On Jan 25
Absolutely not. Leave criminals alone and you will end up creating a lawless society. He even said yahoo boys are the ones driving the economy.
What a joke.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25
Mugu

Deicide:
A fool at 40....
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by sukar886: 4:23pm On Jan 25
abhosts:
Useless agbaya elder. Saying yahoo is sustaining the Nigerian economy is crass ignorance. Nigerian Cocoa farmers alone export hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Cocoa yearly and it is legitimate a business. Even foodstuff exporters bring in more money than accursed Yahoo criminals.

Look at this clown blaming government for the Yahoo epidemic. Do yahoo boys stop scamming when they find themselves in wealthy countries with massive legitimate job opportunities? A thief is a thief. Stop justifying criminality.

Yahoo is a net negative to Nigeria because more has been lost in economic opportunities due to the bad reputation yahoo boys have given Nigerians. Have you seen how Nigerian Freelancers are discriminated against?
Why are you so bittered, na ur money them collect, abeg make them free yahoo boys
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Connected1: 4:39pm On Jan 25
An older colleague of mine was always saying same thing and telling the boys to carry on, until they wiped his account and had even his June 2023 Salary taken too.

This generation is fuvked up because elders want to lazy around and wait for their children to take them out of poverty instead of the other way round, that's why you hear advices like this.

1 Like

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by ayo2008: 4:59pm On Jan 25
officialwdhtv:
Government should leave YahooBoys alone - Elderly Nigerian Man says shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen to his reasons. Are they valid?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtZcf_Oz2wk

Some elders are culprit in the moral decadence in the society. No shame!

2 Likes

Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Welrez(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25
abhosts:

I think his tone will change if he becomes a victim of yahoo yahoo!
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Hinamoriventure: 5:47pm On Jan 25
Welrez:
I think his tone will change if he becomes a victim of yahoo yahoo!

I agree
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by planetx: 6:16pm On Jan 25
Baba said Yahoo Boys are sustaining the economy by lodging in hotels, anytime Yahoo Boys lodge in hotels they must lodge with one or two oloshos. Meaning oloshos too are helping insustaining Nigeria's economy.
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by pacespot(m): 6:39pm On Jan 25
The greatest enemy of a Black man is another Black man like himself, especially in Nigeria.

Police are targeting Yahoo boys because they are not happy seeing another Black man doing better than them, not that they care about apprehending criminals. The same Nigerian police that told families of people kidnapped to settle with kidnappers and bring police share too.

Talking about Yahoo boys in Nigeria, they are still a child play compared to Indian Yahoo boys:

It was estimated in 2022 that a total sum of $20bln was lost to cyber crimes in the United States due to Indian Yahoo boys targeting elderly people in the country. And you know what, there has not been a single case of arrest of Yahoo boys by Indian govt.

But here in Nigeria, the govt wants to bring the heaven down and almost set the country ablaze (i.e EndSARS) because of some unemployed youths doing romance scam with their oyinbo lovers. Most bet they get a couple of thousands Dollars from such exploits.

And this is a country that has given nothing to the youth and with Police that are ranked the most corrupt in the world.

He who comes to equity must come with a clean hand
Re: Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) by Kennyswag: 6:42pm On Jan 25
mobilemykel:
I disagree with him. I live in South Africa and South African youths are not into Yahoo. They trade Forex and trust me they are far richer than yahoo boys with peace of mind added to it.
lol hushpuppi alone is richer than all the FX traders in SA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests / Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Abia, One Dead / Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.