Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Islam's Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam's Paradise (4198 Views)

Islam Paradise #fact No Muslim Can Deny / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE / Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2011
[center][size=16pt]Chapter 2
Women in Paradise[/size]James Paul-Magidi[/center]

What is in Islam’s paradise for the Muslim woman? Muslim scholars cannot come up with a straight forward answer and are still searching for ways to prove that the Muslim woman benefits immensely from being with a man whom Allah had already married off to seventy virgins from another realm. However, ask the same scholars about the reward of the Muslim men, and with teary eyes they would recount the endless sensual gratifications that Allah has set aside for them.

Houris for Brides

Top on the list are the voluptuous houris whom we already mentioned but still have a lot to talk about. The Muslim men’s marriage to the houris means that the men would no longer be restricted to mating with earthlings and females of their kind, but would also be having sex with spirit beings. The Muslim women, on the other hand, get to paradise only to be thrown back to the same husbands—either the women told Allah that their present husbands would suffice for their eternal rewards or Allah already concluded that the women have no say in paradise. In any case, Allah in his wisdom, justice and equity neither saw it fit to provide the women with the option of marrying or staying free nor did he provide the women with male equivalents of the seventy houris which he gave the Muslim men; not even one male houri for the seventy he gave the men. Some might begin to wonder whether Allah’s generosity is gender sensitive.

The consequence of this selective treatment is that whether in this life or in the next, Muslim women have no better promises than what they have now for husbands. The men, on the other hand, can look beyond these present Muslim women to more ravishing ethereal females for their eternal consolation. This matrimonial arrangement which is set up exclusively to satisfy the loins of the men at the expense of the women is, in the eyes of some, the glorious pattern that every woman should strive to be a part of. And the women are welcome to abandon their one-man-one-wife marital structure and embrace Islam, so they can be a part of the large harem of females attending to the sensual needs of one man. The women are welcome to even die in defense of Islam so they can be a part of a larger harem in paradise where they would wait in line for the man to be done with his 70 virgins (some say 500) before meeting the Muslim woman’s needs—if he still has any interest left in him after his celestial nuptial circuit. Obviously, these Muslim men are so hot that just having one of them as an eternal companion is worth the price Islam requires any woman to pay to have one for a husband—and you ladies had better believe it because we are told this is the message from God to you.

It is appalling to know that even death could not free the Muslim woman from the grip of a husband whom she wedded when she was probably a child of five or six, (in some cases younger)— just to ensure that she was a virgin bride. The Muslim woman resurrects to continue her services to the same man, who had power over her body on earth to beat her if he felt insecure, and power over her soul to deny her paradise if he felt she had been ungrateful to him:

Men have authority over women because God has made one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them, forsake them in beds apart, and beat them. (Dawood, Surah 4: 34)

I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Why is it so?" The Prophet replied, "Because of their ungratefulness." It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah.

The Prophet said, "They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds. If you are benevolent to one of them throughout the life and if she sees anything (undesirable) in you, she will say, 'I have never had any good from you.’ (Sahih Bukhari 2:161)

With the Muslim man wielding so much power over the soul of the woman in the name of religion, who then is really the woman’s Allah? Muhammad confirmed that hell is full of women who were not ungrateful to Allah, yet were sent to hell because their husbands pronounced them ungrateful—that should make sense in a religion where the man has veto power. Muhammad who brought the message did not need to emphasize this aspect of Islam; he knew that the women got the message: the men are calling the shots, so pleasing them is greater than pleasing Allah. Those women who think otherwise will find themselves in hell because their gratitude to Allah would count for nothing—and he (Muhammad) had seen it in a vision.In contrast, Jesus told Martha that listening to him teach was more important than preparing food for him and making him comfortable (Luke 10: 39-42). In Islam it appears that preparing food for the man and making him comfortable is more important for the Muslim woman than her other acts of submission to Allah.
Okay, let’s get back to rewards. This is the contract between Allah and all Muslims:

Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain; a promise which is binding on Him in the Taurat and the Injeel and the Quran; and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? Rejoice therefore in the pledge which you have made; and that is the mighty achievement. (Shakir, Surah 9: 111)

The Quran states that the Muslims sold their lives to Allah to “have the garden.” So, let us stop lying to ourselves and face the truth: the hajj, the jihad, the fasting, the killing, the bombing of rival mosques and sacred places is all about the garden and what it contains. So how is it that on getting to the garden the rewards are not equally distributed among the sexes? I don’t understand how the reward can be different when the requirement for entering paradise is the same for both the Muslim man and woman. Islam emphasizes salvation by works—at least it says so every so often in the Qur’an. If justification is by works then these women have a right to equal expectation as the men. That means, if the justification of the woman’s soul is by her works here on earth, her reward is a debt owed her by Allah:

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt” (Romans 4:4)

The reward of work done is debt. And where a debt exists, the right to expect the right payment exists. Debt is built on a binding contract in which fair play is expected when the time to pay comes and the payer is not doing the payee a favor when the debt is paid. It is the payee’s right to be paid in full, and in accordance to what payment structure administration has determined for that particular job, irrespective of the gender of the person that performed it. Where the payment structure is deliberately set up to favor a particular gender in spite of the job done, the powers that be in that establishment have been found culpable for both salary and gender discrimination. Should Allah not be greater than such earthly foibles? I had thought the whole concept of paradise was to be delivered from the systems of a world that deliberately enslaved some to nourish the greed of others. How come some are walking away with seventy brides for a reward while others who did same job have nothing to show for it, and are sent back to the same situation in which they lived and died on earth? The man was already hers from earth why is returning her to him a reward to her? Where is the reward that some say is worth dying for? May be there is none for the Muslim woman—same old stuff just a different location. Paradise indeed!

But if it can be proven that, unlike her male counterpart, the Muslim woman did not merit paradise (if she did not work hard enough for it) and that Allah mercifully ferried her across the bridge between hell and paradise while the men went in exclusively on their good works, then the Muslim woman’s reward can be seen as grace and not debt. And in grace her right to expect equal reward is forfeited since grace is at the giver’s discretion:

For to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Romans 4:5)

So, my dear Muslim scholars, is Islam’s paradise earned by works done on earth, or it is by grace? If it is by work, why are the rewards not equal for men and women who fought their ways into paradise by the sweat of their brows, overcoming all the obstacles they faced on the bridge which Allah placed over hell? Or does it sound equal to you that two people run a race, one is offered seventy new brides (all virgins) and the other is sent back to her former husband?

To be cont,

Excerpt from I Speak For the Muslim Woman by James Paul-Magidi
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^ hey author; how many threads will you at the end upon on a single book? the thread on the intro, people asked you questions, you never responded. why?

you need to get back in there and answer questions from women who you seem to be speaking on their behalf. they may be asking you what authority do you have to speak for them, when you are neither a woman or a muslim woman?
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ hey author; how many threads will you at the end upon on a single book? the thread on the intro, people asked you questions, you never responded. why?

you need to get back in there and answer questions from women who you seem to be speaking on their behalf. they may be asking you what authority do you have to speak for them, when you are neither a woman or a muslim woman?

I made several attempts to respond but was autobanned everytime I posted on the thread. I even registered afresh without success. I went to my profiles to review my posts, and I saw everyone of my responses listed as posted but hidden. Without an administrator's privilege, there is no way of getting around that. But, I am glad you found me. Please let me back in thread or direct the other ladies to where you found me; I promise you food for thought. So let us get back to business.

[size=16pt][center]Women in paradise Part [/center] 2[/size]
[center]James Paul-Magidi[/center]

Body Makeover

Second on the list of reward for the men is a complete body makeover. Even their Instruments are upgraded to an ever ready organ:

…the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

“Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. …” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 351)

Instead of the natural organ which relaxes and constricts after the flow of blood ebbs, Allah provided the Muslim man in paradise with manhood that never retires—and who would complain if this were done just to delight the Muslim woman? But as it is often the case when it came to rewarding those who have served in Islam, the designer of the lifestyle of Jannah and the organizer of all those inter-species wedding did not think of Muslim woman when he gave the Muslim man “organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection)” (Sunan Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337). The Muslim man’s new package was given to him because of the houris— with a new assignment comes a new tool! Especially since by Allah’s design these houris are perpetual virgins:

“Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?” (Sura 55:70-77)

Some Muslim scholars have suggested that irrespective of the number of sexual encounters the houris may have had in the past, the houris will always be virgins every time the Muslim man goes into them. This self regenerating hymen may explain why Allah redesigned the sexual organs of the Muslim men such that the “erection is eternal” (Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an), even though Sunan ibn-e-Majah believes it is some other features in the females of paradise that made this adjustment necessary:

Abu ‘Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire. “Every one of them will have a pleasant vagina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection). (Ibn-e- Majah 5. 547. 4337)

According to the great Islamic scholar ibn-e-Majah, the perpetual erection given to the Muslim men is because of the genitals of all the wives in paradise: “Every one of them will have a pleasant vagina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection) (Ibn-e- Majah 5.547.4337). Note the adjustment Ibn-e- Majah has made to the promise. He is of the notion that the body makeover the Muslim man undergoes in paradise is for the man’s 72 wives, of which 2 are from the houris and 70 from women whose husbands had been cast into hell. Somebody is missing! Where are the man’s present Muslim women if the other seventy are other people’s widows? Ibn-e- Majah does not believe that the present wives of the Muslim man would be among his seventy wives in paradise. The Quran is clear about where the seventy inherited wives would come from: they would be from the likes of pharaoh’s wife, to whom the Quran ascribes righteousness. That means that there are some Muslim scholars who teach that the Muslim woman would not make it to paradise and be her husband, (as she has been led to believe), and that her place would be given to the houris and the wives of the sinners in hell.
I would have thought that since both the Muslim man and the Muslim woman have been destined for an everlasting marriage, (as some teach), this adjustment to the body of the man was Allah’s special gift to the Muslim woman, who would then have the benefit of a lasting union with her man, but Allah seems to think otherwise, and rather appears to be more interested in pleasing the strange houris, than the Muslim women, who in honor of Allah, sometimes walked sealed in their own clothes even in triple digit temperature.

Well, that is Allah’s decision to make, and apparently millions of women, who profess Islam, are satisfied with this conjugal arrangement and are eager to enter a paradise where the strength of their man is reserved for another.

Does the Muslim woman get an equivalent organ makeover as the man? No. Not in Allah’s paradise. Shortly, I will come to what Al Suyuti and Ibn-e-Majah said of the Instruments of the women of paradise, and if any Muslim man says that the submissions of Al Suyuti and Ibn-e-Majah concerning the matter at hand is what the present Muslim women get as a reward in paradise, then they are claiming that the Muslim women they have now as wives never had it so good. And I dare any Muslim man (cleric or scholar) to tell his wife to her face that she is a little deficient down there, and should look forward to her Instruments improvement in paradise. I doubt if any of these men would want to stir that bee hive, yet they make those same bogus claims in their writings, and present them as facts to their teeming young male audience, just to get them to sign up.

No where does the Qur’an state that the Muslim woman would be so remade and rejuvenated that her husband’s desire will be insatiably drawn to her. Instead, the Muslim woman is added as a complementary reward to insatiable men. Consequently, those who claim that “appetizing” and “delicious” are the organ makeover the Muslim woman gets in paradise insults her to her face and should be prepared to answer her when she asks them what their present feeling is about her body, if she has to die and resurrect before she can be described as “appetizing” and “delicious” by her husband. Unless, as Al-Suyuti claims in his writing, those compliments were strictly for the houris of paradise, in which case the Muslim woman has a right to ask to whom the compliments were in comparison to, since the houris are being presented to the men as a better deal for them than what they currently have. Are the Muslim men claiming that the Muslim woman was never “appetizing” or “delicious,” or are these men claiming that the Muslim woman was never a virgin? What do the houris bring to the table—sorry, bed— that the Muslim women do not have? Why do the houris feature in the reward when they were not a part of the labor? And what does Allah accomplish with the houris that Allah could not have accomplished with the Muslim women? If Allah could resurrect the dead, could he not also restore perpetual virginity to the Muslim women, especially since Allah cleverly figured out that virgins and unbroken hymens multiplied by seventy is all it takes to motivate these men to submit to his will, irrespective of who was killed in the process? We are told Fatimah, Muhammad’s daughter became a houris; if that be the case, why did Allah not make all the Muslim women with the qualities of houris and hand them over to their husbands (with recharged manhood), so that there would be one big happy family? Why keep the Muslim women as women, ‘promote’ Muhammad’s daughter to the status of the houris and then create special eye popping houris for the sexual gratifications of the men? Something is amiss in these tales told by men. The tales are grossly inconsistent with equity by which the judgment of God is set apart from men’s.

Excerpt from [i]I Speak For the Muslim Woman [/i]by James Paul-Magidi
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=16pt][center]Disclaimer[/center][/size]

I don’t know if we can have a meaningful discussion on this topic because the forum administrators for the sake of decency have censored the use of certain words.
For example,
The word “core” has been imposed on my manuscript; I used another which began with a letter “g”
“intimate organ” was not in the original manuscript. The actual word by ibn-e-majah began with a “p”
Likewise “the joystick” cannot be found in Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 351
Also, “intimate intercourse (perpetual Attention)” are not from my original text.
Since I am citing actual texts guarded by copyrights, I am bound to quote them EXACTLY. By forcing less “offensive” phrases and words into the manuscript I posted, Nairaland administrators have forced their own words into the hadiths and Surah that I quoted. And nobody has the power to change the scriptures of any religion—not even the devil. Once it is written it is written. And please be mindful of what the prophet of Allah told a young man, “The pens have been lifted and the pages are dried.” (An-Nawawi, 40 Hadiths: Hadith 19).
So, dear forum moderators and administrators do not sanitize my work; allow my posts to appear in their original format because the issues at hand are sensitive religious matters, and your good intentions, in this respect, amount to unpardonable ‘sacrilege’ because by censoring and imposing your words, you are distorting the scriptures that billions hold sacred.
Furthermore, Nairaland is a public forum. If I put my name on a topic, the words should be mine exact words, not what you think is politically correct for me to say, especially if I am quoting an authority in the field of discourse. Otherwise, you would be misleading people and accusing me of words I never used.
Lastly, if people cannot trust that the words appearing on the screen are the actual words posted by forum members, how can they trust the forum? And if the forum cannot be trusted how can it grow? By growth, I don’t mean number of users, but also in area of usage. See what Wikipedia achieved and strive for it without fear.
This is my suggestion. If you feel certain words are not welcome in the forum, just asterisk them (****) or use the pound sign (####) to block them out when they are used. Then the reader will know that the words are not acceptable, but do not superimpose a different word on what another man has signed his name on. The legal implications outweigh what you are trying to avoid because you are lying against the writers, and claiming they used words which they never used.
So let us work together and resolve these censor issue. And know that in a big forum like Nairaland, the good, the bad, and the ugly will always be present, but we cannot destroy the good just because we are afraid they might be bad or ugly. It is the moderator’s job to spot them and intervene; hard core programming is too rigid and brainless and leads to the kind of problem to which I am alerting you. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Having said that, I have decided to attach my original manuscript as a pdf file so that readers can compare and see for themselves the unauthorized the changes I am worried about.

Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
lol
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2011
lol indeed grin grin
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
I am concerned about the following excerpts from the book :

And the women are welcome to abandon their one-man-one-wife marital structure and embrace Islam, so they can be a part of the large harem of females attending to the sensual needs of one man.

I also saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women

The women are welcome to even die in defense of Islam so they can be a part of a larger harem in paradise where they would wait in line for the man to be done with his 70 virgins (some say 500) before meeting the Muslim woman’s needs—if he still has any interest left in him after his celestial nuptial circuit.

Jesus told Martha that listening to him teach was more important than preparing food for him and making him comfortable (Luke 10: 39-42). In Islam it appears that preparing food for the man and making him comfortable is more important for the Muslim woman than her other acts of submission to Allah.

My question is what woman will want to be in this lose-lose situtation.

So basically the woman is just an object of SEX period , like I have always thought. sad

I wish Deols will see this , but then again will she open her eyes undecided will she settle for this pathetic future undecided

Wow !!!
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2011
The first two posts addressed the two prominent rewards of Islam's paradise. This third post is the last part of Chapter Two of the book I Speak For the Muslim Women. To avoid having my work scrambled and reassembled by sensitive progamming restrictions, I have attached this post in PDF. Enjoy!

Re: Islam's Paradise by Joagbaje(m): 5:35am On Nov 08, 2011
John 14:6
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2011
frosbel:

I am concerned about the following excerpts from the book :

My question is what woman will want to be in this lose-lose situtation.

So basically the woman is just an object of SEX period , like I have always thought. sad

I wish Deols will see this , but then again will she open her eyes undecided will she settle for this pathetic future undecided

Wow !!!
its most unfortunate that the foundation of this religion is built on s€x. l read a post on a thread in the islam for muslims section, how the noble prophet sanctioned arrangee marriage in order to avoid proooooostitution. l swear it doesnt make sense. it means every town i vist as a muslim man, i can choose to marry for the few days im spending there and then divorce the woman so as to prevent me from patronizing prooooooostitutes.

The foundation is built on s£x. l hope this pple will open their eyes to the truth. The only religion that encourages polygamy and the wife must keep shut
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^^

That is their driving force, so pathetic !!
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
[size=16pt][center]Supercharged Libido for the men, nothing for the Muslim woman[/center][/size] grin grin grin

The man with whom she practiced Islam is rewarded with more sleeping partners, his manhood is reconstructed to a formidable weapon, and his libido is pumped up a hundred times more than he ever had, but it is all to satisfy another group of female species who did nothing to earn paradise or the love of her husband. As for her, (precious daughter of Islam) she is told that just to be present in paradise is sufficient reward for her—as if the woman gains anything from knowing that her man is now more virile in order to satisfy other females who were specifically brought into her tent to out-perform her sexually. Is this what paradise is about? To watch your husband deflower other women with his new found strength?

Who is being mocked with the idea of paradise if paradise for the Muslim men is to be rewarded with houris who have better endowed than the Muslim women? Who is the object of ridicule in paradise if in paradise the woman is returned to the same husband while the husband is given seventy brand new virgins and a host of other people’s widows to feather his nest while he struts around sporting his Allah given new tool of service—for servicing others? Or, are we to believe that some men up there in paradise would grow tired of their seventy virgins with high bosoms and naked thighs, and return to seek pleasure with the same women whom they spent all their life time on earth? Not with the way the houris are dressed:

Excerpt from I Speak for the Muslim Woman by James Paul-Magidi

[size=16pt] Continue reading the attached PDF file below[/size]

Re: Islam's Paradise by manmacho: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2011
yah sure say riot no go soon breakout for this kind marginalised heaven. Let dem muslims clarify now abi oro ti pesi je ni.
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2011
Welcome to Paradise: Men Quench Your Lust, Women Wait in Line.

Muslim scholars are having a hard time explaining why Islam's Paradise seems to address only the lust of the men. The following chapter from I Speak for the Muslim Woman presses Islamic scholars for acceptable answers to those who care about the plight of the Muslim Woman.

[center][size=16pt]Chapter 10
Men Are More Sexually Active
James Paul-Magidi[/size][/center]

There is yet a more incriminating argument made in defense of the biased distributions of the promises of Paradise—confiscation should have been a better word for the act, but I will leave it as distribution since an attempt was made by the men to give the woman a portion of the tent when she arrives in paradise. Elsewhere, one of them, (of the same school of thoughts run by men), actually said that the men are more sexually active, hence the promises given them of paradise are laden with more sexual images:

The main reason why the Qur’an and Hadith are stressing the fact that men will get Houris (Hoor al-Ayn) is because it more appealing to men than promising virgin men to women. Men are more sexually active and therefore are facing a lot of difficulty (especially in the teenage years) to remain chaste. There are a lot of temptations in this world. That is why that Allah keeps promising these virgin girls to those that remain patient and steadfast. That way, this motivates the unmarried men to remain chaste and be patient because they know they have something better waiting for them in the next life. As if they do not get it legally in the next life then they would get it illegally in this life. (Yasir Sabir, student of International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan)

Really, Mr. Yasir Saber—or should I also call you an Alhaji since you have probably gone to Mecca too—with whom are these Muslim men sexually active? And the “lot of temptations in this world” that are facing the Muslim men or youth, where are they coming from? Are they coming from the Muslim women, whom you have entombed in black gowns? How is it possible for anybody in his right mind to be sexually tempted by those women when they are completely bagged and zipped up in the most unfashionable way the human mind could conceive for another of its kind to walk around in? Oh, don’t get me wrong; I am abreast with the trendy styles the more fashionable Muslim ladies are coming up with, but even at that what is there to tempt you guys, since all that is revealed is eyes nose and mouth? Did I
mention an exposed neck? That is too much for a holy man to behold. So, my guess is that the temptations must be coming from elsewhere where women are not so fashionably imprisoned. Should we begin to subpoena IP addresses to Bleep sites? There is no excuse for a Muslim to spend time there, you know. But since you are talking of being outrightly sexually active we may have to look further for where these temptations are coming from.

Mr. Sabir mentioned that by promising virgins in paradise to the unmarried men, Allah “motivates the unmarried men to remain chaste and be patient,” and as a result the men are able to avoid illegal sex in this life. That sounds like a good strategy on the parh of Allah. However, even if these men become impatient and resort to premarital sex, does that prove to Allah that the men are more sexually active than the women or that they are losing confidence in his promises?

Furthermore, do those who claim the unmarried young men are more sexually active not indirectly accuse the Muslim women of unauthorized sexual activities, either in the form of adultery, fornication or prostitution? If the young Muslim men are sexually active before getting married, they are getting some help from within the female Muslim community—except…we won’t go there, at least not now. If the Muslim women are not equally sexually active, with whom are the men having the sex? Or, was there more to the reckless display of passion that the Iranian footballers Mohammed Nosrati and Rezaei of Persepolis freely gave its Muslim fans when they scored against Damash Gilan?

These lies which men have peddled for ages against the women need not be repeated in a religious forum, let alone under the watchful eye so many Islamic professors and doctors of Sharia. He that made them in the beginning made them compatible for each other. Meaning, whatever sex drive the man was imbued with, the woman was equally designed to match him step by step, desire for desire, all the way to wherever he desires to crest. May I say to you, Muslim men and Islamic scholars, that your women are not some ill matched inconveniences which you are forced to put up with here on earth until you find better alternatives in paradise; in every turn and bend in life, here or there, the man is no better than the woman, except where the man is masquerading as the Almighty and elevating his desires to divine laws.

Lastly, Yasir Sabir brought into our discussion the issue of legality of sexual conduct:

That is why that Allah keeps promising these virgin girls to those that remain patient and steadfast. That way, this motivates the unmarried men to remain chaste and be patient because they know they have something better waiting for them in the next life. As if they do not get it legally in the next life then they would get it illegally in this life. (Yasir Sabir)

Who has the power to declare sex illegal in Islam? Did not the authors of the Qur’an, (Allah, Gabriel, Muhammad and company), declare that Muslims could have sex anywhere and with anyone and get away with it?

Narrated Abu Dharr:
The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), ‘Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?’ He said, ‘(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse.”
(Sahih Bukhari 9.93.579)

That hadith was narrated on the integrity of Abu Dharr. Even Muhammad declared the message relayed in it as ‘glad tidings.’ I will leave you to guess why the message Gabriel brought in this Hadith gladdened the heart of Muhammad so much so that he referred to it as ‘glad tidings.’ Just to be sure he understood Gabriel clearly, Muhammad ventured a few questions which covered major heinous crimes he could readily think of and Gabriel maintained his position that illegal sexual intercourse would not prevent a worshipper of Allah from entering paradise. So, who said it is illegal for Muslim men and women to have pre, post and extra-marital sex if it does not count in judgment against them? Go ahead sleep with each other, with one another’s wives, with children, with boys and girls (and animals if you wish to extend the boundary of illegal sex to that region of insanity), just continue worshipping Allah and Paradise is guaranteed. Is that not the implication of the ‘glad tidings’ of Gabriel? Who is mightier than Gabriel to change what he said in this Hadith? The entire Qur’an was delivered to Muhammad by this same Gabriel, you know. And there are warnings for those who are against Gabriel:

Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah’s leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and a guidance and glad tidings to believers; Who is an enemy to Allah, and His angels and His messengers, and Gabriel and Michael! Then, lo! Allah (Himself) is an enemy to the disbelievers. (Pickthall, Sura 2. 98)

There are many who claim to be Muslims and are not; we will note them when they come forth to make illegal the freedom of sex which Gabriel gave to all Muslims. To these disbelieving Muslims, “Allah (Himself) is an enemy” because they place themselves above the revealed messages of the prophet of Allah, whom they pretend to follow, but are not, and cannot because they are truly ashamed of the things that the prophet has revealed concerning Allah, and his expressed will. When these disbelieving Muslims hit the hard spots (such as this) in Islam, instead of submitting to the express messages of the Qur’an and the hadiths, they look for grounds to discredit the revealed messages, so as to appear more righteous to men than they really are. Otherwise, why are they ashamed to boldly say that amongst other heinous crimes, Islam guaranteed paradise to those who commit “illegal sexual intercourse”?

No doubt those who insist on binding fellow Muslims with rules and regulations about sex would quote Sura 23:

The believers must (eventually) win through,- Those who humble themselves in their prayers; Who avoid vain talk; Who are active in deeds of charity; Who abstain from sex, Except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess,- for (in their case) they are free from blame, But those whose desires exceed those limits are transgressors;- (Yusuf Ali: Sura 23: 1-7)

It is not for me to explain why what is recorded in the Qur’an contradicts what Muhammad’s immediate followers and audience swore that they heard from his lips (Hadiths). Those who have that liberty can abrogate and discredit the entire body of Hadiths and Sunnas and stick simply to the Qur’an or admit that some scribes played a deft hand in the writing of the Qur’an and the hadith, though many Muslims like to deny the possibility of scribes playing fast and loose with their sacred texts, but the few who are well meaning will tell it as it is:

Anas b. Malik, while recountig the Night journey of the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him), from the mosque of Ka’bah, reported: Three beings (angels) came to him in the osque of the Ka’bah, while he was sleeping in the sacred mosque before it (the Command of Night Journey and Accension) was revealed to him. The rest of the hadith is narrated like that of Thabit. However, some portions have occurred before and some of them have occurred after; some have been added and some deleted. (Sahih Muslim 1. 0312)

Yes, some portions have been ADDED and some DELETED. There goes the argument that the scriptures of Islam are pure and completely uncorrupted. Those who know better than Sahih Muslim should go argue his findings with him. As for me, I am just a passerby, sightseeing and enjoying himself.

And if you think it is just the hadiths that have been tampered with here is an excerpt from an ancient text called The Descent of the Qur’an by Al-Suyuti that has been floating around Shiites Muslim websites:

Ali was asked: "Why are you staying home?" He said, "Something has been added to the Qur’an, and I have pledged never to put on my street clothes, except for the prayer, until the Qur’an is restored."

It is from a book titled Al-Itqaan Fee Ulum Al-Qur’an, by Jalaluddin Al-Suyuty, Al-Azhareyyah Press, Cairo, Egypt, 1318 AH, page 59.

Since the Islamic scriptures have been known to be dynamic and adjustable, an alternative route for the ratification of the contradiction between Surah 23 and the hadith in which Muhammad was given notification that Muslims are guilt free from illegal sex acts would be to simply add the contradiction to the famous abrogated verses and teachings of the Apostle of Allah:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
For thirty days Allah's Apostle invoked Allah to curse those who had killed the companions of Bir-Mauna; he invoked evil upon the tribes of Ral, Dhakwan, and Usaiya who disobeyed Allah and His Apostle. There was reveled about those who were killed at Bir-Mauna a Qur’anic Verse we used to recite, but it was cancelled later on. The Verse was:
"Inform our people that we have met our Lord. He is pleased with us and He has made us pleased."
(Sahih Bukhari 4: 69)

Such inclusion with the abrogated verses would make more sense, because even Muhammad expressed dismay at the new revelation which Gabriel brought him about Allah, when Gabriel exonerated every adulterous, fornicating, and thieving Muslims on the bases of continued worshipping of Allah. It is probable that up till the time when Gabriel came up with this peculiar revelation about Allah’s ways, Muhammad had believed to the contrary, and there are hadiths in which Muhammad ordered men to be stoned to death because they confessed to some form of illegal sex:

Narrated Jabir:
A man from the tribe of Aslam came to the Prophet and confessed that he had committed an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet turned his face away from him till the man bore witness against himself four times. The Prophet said to him, “Are you mad?” He said “No.” He said, “Are you married?” He said, “Yes.” Then the Prophet ordered that he be stoned to death, and he was stoned to death at the Musalla. When the stones troubled him, he fled, but he was caught and was stoned till he died. The Prophet spoke well of him and offered his funeral prayer. (Sahih Bukhari 8.82.810)

Of course the prophet of Allah ordered the man’s death—he too had young wives to protect—and miscreant like that man could give everybody a heart attack.

However, after the updated revelation which Gabriel brought to him that hot afternoon, Muhammad’s view of such offences also changed—since Muhammad took every revelation from Gabriel as divine, and fully submitted to them (even if it were unorthodox). Therefore, Muhammad would have submitted to this new revelation on what is illegal, but permissible sex for a Muslim, who persists on worshipping Allah, (since no Muslim gets sent to hell for such sexual misconduct, if they continue in the worshipping of Allah, and no god besides him), and Muhammad would have expected same from his true followers.

It may appear from Message in Sahih Bukhari 9.93.579 that Allah’s craving for worshippers exceeds his expectations for righteous standing, or how else do you explain a deity who declared: “even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse,” if such a man “died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise”? And this came from the mouth of the same spirit which authored the entire Qur’an! If worshipping does not include abstaining from other people’s wives, and laying off innocent children, or keeping your sticky fingers off other people’s money and property, and privates what is worship? If after defiling all the young ladies in the mosque and neighborhood, and sleeping with all the believers’ wives, including the imam’s and stealing the contributions made for building the next mosque, you come and join the others in the prayer mat as often as five times a day, refusing to give up your religious rituals for a clean life, Gabriel says it is okay. Is that the message of Islam? The angel Gabriel who met Muhammad in the cave and commanded him “recite!” seem to have told Muhammad that it is the message of Islam, and a guarantee for all who would not give up Allah for another even if they commit crimes that even the heathen consider a taboo, and incomparably wicked. And Muhammad said, the new information is “glad tidings”:

The Prophet said, Gabriel came to me and gave me the glad tidings that anyone who died without worshipping anything besides Allah, would enter Paradise. I asked (Gabriel), ‘Even if he committed theft, and even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse?’ He said, ‘(Yes), even if he committed theft, and even if he Committed illegal sexual intercourse.” (Sahih Bukhari 9.93.579)

In the USA that would be glad tidings to the legal community. Lawyers would line up to the bank as they sue the light into your eyes if you would not desist from adultery, theft, and statutory rape.

No doubt, Muhammad struggled to explain this new doctrine of sexual permission to his followers. Below are some classical examples of Muhammad trying to explain how a Muslim can still get to paradise after adultery, fornication and robbery:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
The Prophet said, “The one who commits an illegal sexual intercourse is not a believer at the time of committing illegal sexual intercourse and a thief is not a believer at the time of committing theft and a drinker of alcoholic drink is not a believer at the time of drinking. Yet, (the gate of) repentance is open thereafter.” (Sahih Bukhari 8. 82. 801)

Isn’t that a great exposition? So while committing the crime he is not a Muslim. At what point did he make the transition? A few seconds before he took off his pants to commit the crime or just after he stepped down from the evening prayer mat to consider the adulterous act? How about the thief? Was he a Muslim during the planning stage since it is only in execution that he or she becomes a non-Muslim? And if he or she was not a Muslim during the adultery, why is “(the gate of) repentance is open thereafter” to him or her? If she were not a Muslim when she sinned, then as a Muslim she never sinned, and has no need to repent. And if they are not Muslims when they commit the crime, why are they judged by Muslim laws?

Narrated ‘Ikrima from Ibn ‘Abbas:
Allah’s Apostles said, “When a slave (of Allah) commits illegal sexual intercourse, he is not a believer at the time of committing it; and if he steals, he is not a believer at the time of stealing; and if he drinks an alcoholic drink, when he is not a believer at the time of drinking it; and he is not a believer when he commits a murder,” ‘Ikrima said: I asked Ibn Abbas, “How is faith taken away from him?” He said, Like this,” by clasping his hands and then separating them, and added, “But if he repents, faith returns to him like this, by clasping his hands again.
(Sahih Bukhari 8. 82. 800e)

If they are not Muslims why are they called the slave of Allah? Furthermore, committing illegal sexual misconducts with men, with women, with boys, girls, including rape and bestiality, sodomy and pedophilia and robbery, are waived away by just the clasping of the hands of the Muslim. Yes, it is that easy. So, when a Muslim man fornicates, commits adultery, or rapes a girl; robs and kill innocent people all he needs to do is go home and clasp his hands and he is instantly forgiven—so, why do we have these men and women incarcerated and ready to be stoned in Muslim countries? Can’t the government just allow them to clap their

hands and be free, or having being freed by Allah’s Apostle, men greater than Muhammad decided they should get more punishment than those prescribed by Allah? Those two Iranian footballers who were caught on camera ‘hadling the ball’ are going to be judged by the “glad tidings” brought in by Gabriel or by the laws of Iranian clerics? I don’t know. You tell me, Mr. Yasir Sabir, how does it work in Pakistan, according to these hadiths or according to the teachings of modern Muslim clerics and scholars?

Concerning the fullness of his knowledge of what is permissible in sex, did not Muhammad confess that if the Muslim knew what he knew about legal or illegal sex, they would weep rather than laugh:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
Allah’s Apostle said, “O followers of Muhammad! There is none, who has a greater sense of Ghira (self-respect) than Allah, so He has forbidden that His slave commits illegal sexual intercourse or His slave girl commits illegal sexual intercourse. O followers of Muhammad! If you but knew what I know, you would laugh less and weep more!”
(Sahih Bukhari 7. 62. 148)

The prophet of Allah probably meant more than sex in that hadith recorded by the great Sahih al-Bukhari, but I will stick to sex since that was the subject that led Muhammad to make that cryptic statement. Mr. Yasir, the truth about sex and Islam would make, you “laugh less and weep more!” Except you are not a follower of Muhammad. Does that encourage you a little? I hope you find some strength in that coded message from the Apostle of Islam? The day you find out what Islam is all about and come to know what Muhammad really knew, “you would laugh less and weep more!” (Sahih Bukhari 7. 62. 148)

It is time to move on because there are other biases expressed against the Muslim woman that have been camouflaged in religious language to make them sound holy and divine. And from henceforth these men should exterminate the fraudulent claim that they are more sexually active than the women because it takes two to tangle. And the two had better be of the opposite sex or they will never see the inside of a stadium again!

Re: Islam's Paradise by olapluto(m): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2011
Author being intentionally mischievous. Even sensible christians know the truth about the paradise promised Muslims. NOWHERE in the Quran is 72 heavenly brides mentioned. This is intentional mischief, just like most of the book.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^

When cornered you Muslims start to deny your trusted sources and hadith , no need to be ashamed. grin

The specific Hadith in which the number of virgins is specified is Hadith Al-Tirmidhi in the Book of Sunah (volume IV, chapters on The Features of Paradise as described by the Messenger of Allah, chapter 21, About the Smallest Reward for the People of Paradise. The same hadith is also quoted by Ibn Kathir in his Quranic commentary (Tafsir) of Surah Al-Rahman:

"The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: 'The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]."
Re: Islam's Paradise by olapluto(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
Again, give me a QURANIC verse where 72 virgins is promised. The Quran is clear enough on heaven and paradise for anyone who wants to be honest. However, you have chosen to ignore it simply for the reason of being mischievous. The said book took over half its religious quotes from a 'scholar' and decided to add Quranic verses where it suits it. Taking an excerpt and putting in the middle of a different argument is fraudulent.
It may interest you that no where in my years of growing up in Islam have I ever heard from any Imam preaching or even talking of any 72 brides in heaven. NEVER. However, you have chosen a single paragraph of an hadith as a weapon of mischief. Perhaps you can spend more time trying to know where hadiths stand in relation to the Quran.
Having said that, I am really not surprised by this. You wont be the first, neither will you be the last to be a liar. The Quran talks about people like you alot and you are acting the script so well.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^

Okay , I quoted your hadith , you rejected it again.

The Quran says virgins , not virgin.

Muhammad had 13 wives , you are prescribed to have 4.

So how many will you have in Paradise undecided
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
@op: I have responded to you on the thread you started in the Muslim section.

You asked for Houris, being males for women; The answer is already there.
Yes. And i supply nothing less than 5 Quranic Verses.

Anyone with an aorta of sincere honesty not conniving deception, will simple goggle if houri is also male for women of paradise.

Hey frosbel the cheerleader; cheer the author on to perdition. It may be the best abode for evil doers.

And Jesus of the bible promised 100 folds, too.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

Okay , I quoted your hadith , you rejected it again.

The Quran says virgins , not virgin.

Muhammad had 13 wives , you are prescribed to have 4.

*So how many will you have in Paradise undecided
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 12:42am On Nov 09, 2011
@Frosbel; the hadith you quoted says people of paradise. people is both sexes.

then it uses the situation of males to illustrate the good life of paradise. se.x is a good thing, you must agree, since you are married.
otherwise, as stuck up as you are you will not be having it if its not a great thing.

no benefit has a man of paradise over the woman of paradise.
on earth, man does not have advantage over woman in matter of se.x.
each participant has the pleasure s/he desires.

if you think man is advantage because he is a male, ask mrs.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2011
How I wish Sahih_JP can drink the truth serum, if he knows he is telling the truth.

Oh earth, men at least show greater sexual charge while women for the most hide it.
If Sahih_JP is a legally married man, he must have had experienced some se.x with his mate [zawj].
I wonder if he is not the one that initiates it, more times than his wife? And is he the one who is the position of sex.ual submission or it is always his wife, who he is in the position against her to dictate the terms and how the se.x will go and turn out [kind of like it is the male gamete [sperm] that determines the gender of the baby]?

Sahih_JP, you opened a can of giant worms. If you think Islam will lay down and don't react by refuting your claims, you do not know that Allah your creator Who you are denying His Rights over you has bestowed Mercy on the muslims. On this forum, the women you choose to speak for, while you are a man and not a muslim, will respond to you, as you ought to be responded to.

How you are a sahih with this much misinformation is a mystery.
Re: Islam's Paradise by vedaxcool(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]this Christians are yet to get over the 100 wives Jesus promised mathew 19
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

now I ask are these 100 wives going to just stair or they would not be wink cheesy, you know some spiritual beings might be forced to claim that Jesus actually spoke in the spirit but these pronouncements in the bible shows again that it would be physical and there will be wordly pleasure,m unless Christians would hve to admit that earth appears more better than the heaven.

EVIDENCE for a physical Heaven:

Matthew 5
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mark 9
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Luke 13
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Matthew 10
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

My Muslims brothers we do not need to sweat it any more, there in their bible Jesus promises them 100 women, though we know they claim to know the gospel more than Jesus I do say that as long as verses like this that promises 100folds and manifolds lay in the bible their attempt to mock Islam will always appear hypocritical
[/size].
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2011
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]this Christians are yet to get over the 100 wives Jesus promised mathew 19
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

now I ask are these 100 wives going to just stair or they would not be  wink cheesy, you know some spiritual beings might be forced to claim that Jesus actually spoke in the spirit but these pronouncements in the bible shows again that it would be physical and there will be wordly pleasure,m unless Christians would hve to admit that earth appears more better than the heaven.

EVIDENCE for a physical Heaven:

Matthew 5
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Mark 9
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Luke 13
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Matthew 10
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

My Muslims brothers we do not need to sweat it any more, there in their bible Jesus promises them 100 women, though we know they claim to know the gospel more than Jesus I do say that as long as verses like this that promises 100folds and manifolds lay in the bible their attempt to mock Islam will always appear hypocritical
[/size].

You have given your interpretation of what you believe a hundred fold blessing means for those who have sacrificed for Christ. Let us hear from Christ what he thinks of your interpretation. He dealt with your type before you were born:

23 The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,  24Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:  26Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
27 And last of all the woman died also.  28Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.

29Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.  30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven. (Matthew 22: 23-20)

Here is the summary of the answer of Jesus: "Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.  30 For [size=18pt] in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage[/size], but are as the angels of God in heaven." (Matthew 22: 23-20)

Is that hard to understand? How many wives did the Quran promise Gabriel who brought the Quran to mohammed? None! because angels do not marry. Now listen to Jesus again: "[size=14pt]in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage but are as the angels of God in heaven[/size]." (Matthew 22: 23-20)

So my Muslim friend, concerning your understanding of the Scriptures you quoted from the Bible:""[size=14pt]Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God[/size]"
Re: Islam's Paradise by billyG(m): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2011
Vadexcool, Dont make yourself a fool! misquoting the scripture look 4 a priest to explain it to you and learn to swallow the truth though v.very bitter. grin
Re: Islam's Paradise by Yomee: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
Some Nigerian Christians are nothing but eccentric and psychopathic. Always looking for trouble! May God help you!! If this is what Christianity is all about, then it is a big shame!!!
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
ola_pluto:

Again, give me a QURANIC verse where 72 virgins is promised. The Quran is clear enough on heaven and paradise for anyone who wants to be honest. However, you have chosen to ignore it simply for the reason of being mischievous. The said book took over half its religious quotes from a 'scholar' and decided to add Quranic verses where it suits it. Taking an excerpt and putting in the middle of a different argument is fraudulent.
It may interest you that no where in my years of growing up in Islam have I ever heard from any Imam preaching or even talking of any 72 brides in heaven. NEVER. However, you have chosen a single paragraph of an hadith as a weapon of mischief. Perhaps you can spend more time trying to know where hadiths stand in relation to the Quran.

Having said that, I am really not surprised by this. You wont be the first, neither will you be the last to be a liar. The Quran talks about people like you alot and you are acting the script so well.

Just because you have never heard of it does not mean it has not been taught by other Islamic clerics whom Islam hold in high higher esteem than your local imam. Let me educate you on two of such highly esteemed scholars point of view on houris, and then you tell me which Quran they have been reading since they have conflicting numbers for the houris:

Abu ‘Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (haurine) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire.” (Ibn Majah 5. 547: Hadis 4337)

Ansari, Muhammad Tufail. Sunan Ibn-i-Majah, vol 1-5. New Delhi: Kitab Bhavan, 2008.

Muhammad said, “An inmate of Paradise will have 500 Hurs, 4,000 unmarried women and 8,000 widowed women. Each of them will keep embracing him for the duration of his whole worldly life.” (Imam Ghazzali, Ihya Uloom Ed-Din. Vol 4, Pg-4.430)

“The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: ‘The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives (houris), over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana’a [Yemen]’.” (Tafsir Ibn Kathir)

ola_pluto, is there a reason why in your years of growing up in Islam you have never heard from any Imam preaching or even talking of any of these three great Islamic Imams and scholars?

@ Sweetnecta,

Sahih_JP, you opened a can of giant worms. [size=16pt]If you think Islam will lay down and don't react by refuting your claims[/size], you do not know that Allah your creator Who you are denying His Rights over you has bestowed Mercy on the muslims. On this forum, the women you choose to speak for, while you are a man and not a muslim, will respond to you, as you ought to be responded to.

You have polarized truth. There is no Christian or Muslim truth; truth stands above these religious divides. Therefore, when truth beckons to you, respond to it with an open heart and admit your shortcomings irrespective of the religious vehicle by which it was conveyed. Having said that, may I tell you that the purpose of this thread is not to refute claims but to trace believes to scriptures. Where they are not found to exists in scriptures we throw them out as figments of human imaginations, irrespective of how long we have believed them or how many preachers and imam still teach them. Are mature enough to handle that radical approach to scripture studies? That is where we let the scriptures do the talking while we do the invitation.

Until you get there you would continue to see Christian Muslim conflict in this thread while the entire purpose is to rub minds and gain more insight into each other approach to faith. If the purpose of this thread were to fight I would have long seized upon the various names I have been called to wage a Jihad, but who cares about what you call me? I have been compared to Britons, told that I was rushing into perdition or the like, but none of those things move. Only the truth as stated in the Scriptures move me. Therefore, when I approach Islam's sacred texts I am careful to quote them exactly and to note what the scholars are saying about them. If you that call yourself a Muslim has never read the literatures governing your faith, and are at a loss when they are cited, whose fault is that? So, calm down; we have merely done the ablution the actual prayers have not started.

Now since you no longer listen to Christians I want to post an article that I have responded to in details in the book I Speak for the Muslim Woman . The writer is a young Muslim scholar. Tell me if his teaching places the houris as males as you have earlier argued:

Hoors (hoor Al-ayn/hurs)* of Jannah (paradise) in Light of the Holy Quran and Hadiths
Praise be to Allah (Subhaanahu Wa' Ta’aalaa);

Intoduction to hoors of Jannah (Paradise):

*Definition of Houris (also called: hoor al-Ayn/hur ul-Ayn/hoors/hurs) from Noble Quran:

"Very fair females created by Allah as such not from the off-spring of Adam, with intense black irises of their eyes and intense white scleras". [Noble Quran; Glossary; Houris]

The Houris (hoors/hoor al-Ayn) have variously been described as being "chaste females", "restraining their glances", "modest gaze", "wide and beautiful/lovely eyes", "untouched / with hymen unbroken by sexual intercourse", "like pearls", "virgins", "voluptuous/full-breasted", "with large, "non-menstruating/urinating/defecating and childfree", round breasts which are not inclined to hang", "companions of equal age", "transparent to the marrow of their bones", "eternally young", "hairless" , "pure", "beautiful", "white", "revirginating", "splendid beauty".

Now you can read some verses of the Holy Quran mentioning the attributes of Houris (Hoor al-ayn/Hurs):

"And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes; (Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved." [Sura As-Sâffât (37):40-48]

"And beside them will be chaste females (virgins) restraining their glances only for their husbands, (and) of equal ages." [Sura Sâd (38):52]

"So (it will be), and We shall marry them to Houris (female fair ones) with wide, lovely eyes." [Sura Ad-Dukhân (44):51-55]

"They will recline (with ease) on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris (female, fair ones) with wide lovely eyes." [Sura At-Tûr (52):20]

"Wherein both (gardens) will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny? (In beauty) they are like rubies and coral." [Sura Ar-Rahmân (55):56-58]

"Therein (gardens) will be fair (wives) good and beautiful; , Houris (beautiful, fair females) restrained in pavilions; , Whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them." [Sura Ar-Rahmân (55):70,72,74]

"And (there will be) Houris (fair females) with wide, lovely eyes (as wives for the pious), Like unto preserved pearls." [Sura Al-Wâqi'ah (56):22-23]

Verily, We have created them (maidens) of special creation. And made them virgins; Loving (their husbands only), equal in age. [Sura Al-Wâqi'ah (56):37-40]

And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age; [Sura An-Naba' (78):33]

Now you can read some Hadiths regarding the attributes of Houris (Hur ul-ayn/Hoors):

Allâh (SWT) says in the Holy Quran:

"Houris (beautiful, fair females) restrained in pavilions

, With Whom no man or jinn "yatmithhunna" (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them." [Sura Ar-Rahmân (55):72,74]

"The statement of Allah in above mentioned ayah, Beautiful fair females restrained in pavilions. Narrated Qaisi, Allah’s Apostle said, ‘In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner there are wives (houris) who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers (Muslims) will visit and enjoy them.’" [Al-Bukhari vol.6:402 and prior p.374]

According to Ibn Kathir (died 1373 CE) in his Holy Quranic commentary (Tafsir) of the above mentioned Surah Al-Rahman (55), verse 72: "The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: ‘The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives (houris), over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]’." [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said, "If a houri looks down from her abode in heaven onto the earth, the whole distance (space) shall be filled with light and fragrance. A houri's face is more radiant than a mirror, and one can see one's image in her cheek. The marrow of her shins is visible to the eyes." [Mishkat, volume 3,pg 83-97]

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh." [Al-Bukhari vol.4, book 54, number 476]

Narrated Anas (R.A.): The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the afternoon or in the forenoon is better than all the world and whatever is in it. A place in Paradise as small as the bow or lash of one of you is better than all the world and whatever is in it. And if a houri from Paradise appeared to the people of the earth, she would fill the space between Heaven and the Earth with light and pleasant scent and her head cover is better than the world and whatever is in it." [Al-Bukhari volume 4, book 52, number 53]

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The first group of people who will enter Paradise, will be glittering like the full moon and those who will follow them, will glitter like the most brilliant star in the sky. They will not urinate, relieve nature, spit, or have any nasal secretions. Their combs will be of gold, and their sweat will smell like musk. The aloes-wood will be used in their centers. Their wives will be houris. All of them will look alike and will resemble their father Adam (in statute), sixty cubits tall." [Al-Bukhari vol.4, book 55, number 544]

The Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said: "A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like red wine in a white glass. She is of white color, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child bearing and the related pollution. A houri is a girl of tender age, having large breasts which are round (pointed), and not inclined to dangle. Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings." [At-Tirmizi, volume 2, pg 35-40]

In book by the great Imam Ghazzali: Ihya Uloom Ed-Din. Volume 4, Page-4.430;

"According to Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) the Hurs (Houris) of Paradise will be pure women—free of menstruation, urine, stool, cough and children. The Hurs will sing in Paradise on divine purity and praise—we are most beautiful Hurs and we are for the honored husbands. Muhammad also said that an inmate of Paradise will have the sexual strength of 70 men. Muhammad said, "An inmate of Paradise will have 500 Hurs, 4,000 unmarried women and 8,000 widowed women. Each of them will keep embracing him for the duration of his whole worldly life."

Volume 4, Page-4.428 of the same book: The Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said once to Jaber: "Shall I not give you the news of the windows of Paradise ? We said: 0 Messenger of God give us that information. He said: Those are made of emeralds and jewels. Their inner parts will be seen from their outer parts. Therein there will be such enjoyments, amusements and joys as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no heart has conceived. I said: 0 Messenger of God, who will be the owners of those windows? He said: Those who spread peace, give food, keep fasts, pray at night when the people remain asleep. We asked: 0 Messenger of God, who will be able to do that? He said: My people will be able to do that. I am saying it to you. He who meets his brother, salutes him and replies to his salute,' spreads peace; and he who gives food to his wife and members of his family to their satisfaction gives food. He, who keeps fast of Ramazan and three days every month, keeps fast as it were for the whole year. He who prays Isha and Fajr in congregation prays as it were the whole night when the people remain asleep. God says: The fine buildings in Eden Paradise.' The Prophet said regarding its meanings: These places are builts of emeralds and jewels and in each building there will be 70 rooms of red colour and in each room 70 sub-rooms of green colour and in each sub-room there will be one throne and over each throne 70 beds of varied colours and on each bed a hoor al-ayn (houri- a girl having wide lovely eyes with intense black irises). There will be 70 dining cloth in each room and 70 kinds of food in each dining cloth. There will be seven girls in each room.Each believer will be given such strength in the morning as he can cohabit with them".

Abu ‘Umama (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah’s Messenger (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said: "Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (houris) with big eyes and 70 will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire*." Every one of them will have a pleasant vagina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection)." [Ibn Majah, volume 5, number 4337]

*Hashim b. Khalid (R.A.) says, ‘The words "out of his inheritance (due) from the denizens of the Fire", mean men who will enter the Fire (Hell) and the inmates of the paradise will inherit their wives just as the Faroah’s wife (Asiah A.S.) will be inherited (by the Muslims-believers).

Mention of the hope of maidens of paradise after martyrdom in Al-Tabari vol.19 p.121; "Yet, by God, I feel happy for what we shall soon meet, for, by God, if all there is between us and the maidens of Paradise (hur al-ayn/houri) is that these people should come against us with their swords, then I want them to come against us with their swords."

Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said that: "Every man in heaven will go to 72 of the creatures of Allah (houris) and 2 of the women of mankind, these two women are superior to the creatures of Allah (houris) with their worshipping (good deeds) they had performed in this world." [Bayhaqi, al-Bas wa’n-Nushur; Tabari, Tafsir; Abu Yala, Ibn Hajar, Fathu’l-Baari, Tabarani and others]

Houris do not want wives to annoy their husbands, since the houris will also be the spouses [i.e. wives] of the Muslim husbands in the afterlife; ---"Mu’adh b. Jobal (R.A.) reported that Allah’s Messenger (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said, ‘A woman does not annoy her husband but his spouse from amongst the houris (maidens with wide eyes, intensely white and deeply black irises) will say: Do not annoy him, may Allah ruin you." He is with you as a passing guest. Very soon, he will part with you and come to us.’" [Ibn-i-Majah vol.3:2014 p.212]

Now from the above mentioned verses of Holy Quran and Hadiths we can summarize the characteristics of Houris (Hoors/Hur al-ayn) as follows;

* A houri is a most beautiful young woman with a transparent body. The marrow of her bones is visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looks like a red wine in a white glass.
* She is of white color, and free from the routine physical disabilities of an ordinary woman such as menstruation, menopause, urinal and offal discharge, child bearing and the related pollution.
* She is a woman characterized by modesty and flexing glances; she never looks at any man except her husband and feels grateful for being the wife of her husband.
* A houri is a young woman, free from odium and animosity. Besides, she knows the meaning of love and has the ability to put it into practice.
* A houri is an immortal woman, who does not age. She speaks softly and does not raise voice at her man; she is always reconciled with him. Having been brought up in luxury, she is a luxury herself.
* A houri is a girl of tender age, having large rising breasts which are round, and not inclined to dangle.
* Houris dwell in palaces of splendid surroundings.
* If a houri looks down from her abode in Heaven onto the earth, the whole distance shall be filled with light and fragrance
* A houri's face is more radiant than a mirror and one can see one's image in her cheek. The marrow of her shins is visible to the eyes.
* Every man who enters Paradise shall be given minimum seventy-two houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he enters Paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old and he will not age any further.
* Their glances, with big eyes (Of wonder and beauty)
* when a man turns his face away from her, she will become 70 times more beautiful in his eyes
* if she were to spit in the salty water of the seven occeans, then all the seven occeans would turn sweater than honey.

Also note that the Muslim women of this world will be superior to Houris (Hoors/Hur al-ayn) in Paradise:

*Definition of Houris (hoors/hur al-ayn) from Noble Quran:

"Very fair females created by Allah as such not from the off-spring of Adam, with intense black irises of their eyes and intense white scleras". [Noble Quran; Glossary; Houris]

So it is obvious that houris (hoor al-Ayn) will be different from the off-springs of the Prophet Adam (A.S.), and as humans are the most superior creation of Allah (SWT) so Muslim women are superior to houris just like we as humans are superior to Jinns, Angels and all other creatures of Allah (SWT) that exist. So a hoori who is one of the delights of Paradise, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing man for his righteous deeds.

But for Muslim women, they themselves are from the off-springs of Adam and the rewards of Paradise are created for them and on the contrary houris (hoors/hur al-ayn) themselves are from the rewards of Paradise.

Therefore it is clear that Muslim women will not feel jealous of the houris (hoor al-Ayn) as righteous women of this world will be much more superior and beautiful than houris (hoor al-Ayn), in Jannah (Paradise). Thus the Muslim women of this worldly life have superiority over houris (hoor al-Ayn) due to the acts of worship and obedience that they performed in this world. Therefore, the believing (Muslim) women will enter Paradise just like the believing men. If a Muslim woman had a number of husbands, she, upon entering Paradise with them, would choose among them the one with the best character and behavior.

The following two Hadiths confirms the fact stated above:

Umme Salamah (Radiahallahu Anha) narrates that she said to the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) "O Rasûlullah, are the women of this world superior or the hûrs (of Paradise)?" He replied, "The women of this world will have superiority over the hûrs (houris) just as the outer lining of a garment has superiority over the inner lining." Umme Salamah R.A then asked, "O Rasûlullah, what is the reason for this?" He answered, "Because they performed salâh, fasted, and worshipped [Allah]. Allah will put light on their faces and silk on their bodies. [The human women] will be fair in complexion and will wear green clothing and yellow jewelry. Their incense-burners will be made of pearls and their combs will be of gold. They will say, 'We are the women who will stay forever and we will never die. We are the women who will always remain in comfort and we will never undergo difficulty. We are the women who will stay and we will never leave. Listen, we are happy women and we will never become sad. Glad tidings to those men for whom we are and who are for us.'" [Tabrânî]

Al-Qurtubi said: Abu Bakr ibn al-Najjaad said: Ja’far ibn Muhammad ibn Shaakir told us, ‘Ubayd ibn Ishaaq al-‘Attaar told us, Sinaan ibn Haaroon told us, from Humayd from Anas that: Umm Habeebah the wife of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "O Messenger of Allaah, if a woman had two husbands in this life, then they all died and came together in Paradise, with which of them would she be – the first or the last?" He said: "With the one whose attitude and conduct with her was best, O Umm Habeebah; a good attitude brings one the best of this world and the Hereafter."[Al-Tadhkirah fi Ahwaal al-Mawtaa wa’l-Aakhirah, 2/278]

Imam Qurtubi in his "at-Tadhkirah fi-Ahwalil Mawta wa'l-Akhirah (in Remembrance of the Affairs of the Dead and Doomsday)" and Ibn Kathir in his "al-Bidaya wa'n-Nihaya (Kitabu’l-Fitan wa’l-Malahim) the Termination of the Afflictions and Fierce Battles" tell the story of the songs of houri in heaven: "Houri will sing for their own husbands, songs are so marvelous that every hearer will be so pleased. Houri will say: "We are Houri who has not had a sin." The women of this world will reply them saying: "We are the fasters (who keep fast), and you are not, we are the prayers, but you are not and we are the givers of charity but you are not."

And there is another narration which is famous with the name "Hadith of Soor" narrated from Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) that the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said that: "Every man in heaven will go to 72 of the creatures of Allah (houris) and 2 of the women of mankind, these two women are superior to the creatures of Allah (houris) with their worshipping (good deeds) they had performed in this world." [Bayhaqi, al-Bas wa’n-Nushur; Tabari, Tafsir; Abu Yala, Ibn Hajar, Fathu’l-Baari, Tabarani and others],

Now some people, mostly non-muslims still ask a question that: there will be multiple wives or houris (hoor al-Ayn/hur ul-Ayn/hoors/hurs) in Islamic Paradise for Muslim men then what is for Muslim women?

As stated in above mentioned Hadiths the situation of the believing woman in Paradise will be better than the situation of the houris (hoor al-Ayn); she will be higher in status and more beautiful. If a righteous woman from among the people of this world enters Paradise, then she will do so as a reward for her righteous deeds and as an honor from Allah to her for her religious commitment and righteousness. As for the houri who is one of the delights of Paradise, is an immortal woman, who does not age. She speaks softly and does not raise voice at her man; she is always reconciled with him. Having been brought up in luxury, she is a luxury herself, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing man for his righteous deeds. There is a great difference between one who enters Paradise as a reward for her righteous deeds and the one who was created as a reward for one who did righteous deeds. The former is a queen and a princess, and the latter, no matter how beautiful she is, is undoubtedly lower in status than a queen, and she (houri) is subject to the command of her believing master (man) for whom Allah created her as a reward.

The main reason why the Quran and Hadith are stressing the fact that men will get Houris (Hoor al-Ayn) is because it more appealing to men than promising virgin men to women. Men are more sexually active and therefore are facing a lot of difficulty (especially in the teenage years) to remain chaste. There are a lot of temptations in this world. That is why that Allah keeps promising these virgin girls to those that remain patient and steadfast. That way, this motivates the unmarried men to remain chaste and be patient because they know they have something better waiting for them in the next life. As if they do not get it legally in the next life then they would get it illegally in this life.

Now with all these proofs you can easily invalidate the argument made by some non-muslims that women will not get any benefits out of the Islamic Paradise. The men and women are equal in the sight of Allah (SWT) except for those whom are more pious. Just because they're equal doesn’t mean they're exactly the same. They have physical, mental and emotional differences. Men have superiority over women in certain aspects such as physical strength, while women have more superiority over men from a caring and nurturing perspective. In the same manner, like our differences, they may have rewards that are different from one another, but that in no way suggest inequality. For instance, if you want to reward your son for something, perhaps you'll let him play a video game for example, whereas if you want to reward your daughter, perhaps you'll let her invite her friend over, or buy her something nice.

Therefore, men and women have different needs and wants so obviously rewards would differ. But overall the rewards for both men and women will be equal (but not same) as Allah (SWT) says in the following verses of the Holy Quran:

"And whoever does righteous good deeds, male or female, and is a true believer in the Oneness of Allâh (Muslim), such will enter Paradise and not the least injustice, even to the size of a Naqîra (speck on the back of a datestone), will be done to them." [Surah An-Nisâ' (4):194]

"Whoever works righteousness, whether male or female, while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islâmic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)." [Surah An-Nahl (16):97:]

Now following are some Hadiths mentioning the number of the Hoors (houris) that Muslims will get in addition to the wives of this world in Paradise:

According to Ibn Kathir (died 1373 CE) in his Holy Quranic commentary (Tafsir) of the above Surah Al-Rahman (55), verse 72: "The Prophet Muhammad was heard saying: ‘The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives (houris), over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]’." [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

The Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said: "Every man who enters paradise shall be given 72 (seventy-two) houris; no matter at what age he had died, when he is admitted into paradise, he will become a thirty-year-old, and shall not age any further. A man in paradise shall be given virility equal to that of one hundred men." [Tirmizi, vol. 2 states on page 138]

Narrated Al-Miqdam ibn Ma'dikarib: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "The martyr receives six good things from Allah: he is forgiven at the first shedding of his blood; he is shown his abode in Paradise; he is preserved from the punishment in the grave; he is kept safe from the greatest terror; he has placed on his head the crown of honour, a ruby of which is better than the world and what it contains; he is married to 72 wives of the maidens with large dark eyes (houris); and is made intercessor for seventy of his relatives." [Tirmidhi:Hadith number 1067; and Ibn Majah]

In a book by the great Imam Ghazzali (R.A.): The Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said once to Jaber: "Shall I not give you the news of the windows of Paradise ? We said: 0 Messenger of God give us that information. He said: Those are made of emeralds and jewels. Their inner parts will be seen from their outer parts. Therein there will be such enjoyments, amusements and joys as no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no heart has conceived. I said: 0 Messenger of God, who will be the owners of those windows? He said: Those who spread peace, give food, keep fasts, pray at night when the people remain asleep. We asked: 0 Messenger of God, who will be able to do that? He said: My people will be able to do that. I am saying it to you. He who meets his brother, salutes him and replies to his salute,' spreads peace; and he who gives food to his wife and members of his family to their satisfaction gives food. He, who keeps fast of Ramazan and three days every month, keeps fast as it were for the whole year. He who prays Isha and Fajr in congregation prays as it were the whole night when the people remain asleep. God says: The fine buildings in Eden Paradise.' The Prophet said regarding its meanings: These places are builts of emeralds and jewels and in each building there will be 70 rooms of red colour and in each room 70 sub-rooms of green colour and in each sub-room there will be one throne and over each throne 70 beds of varied colours and on each bed a hoor al-ayn (houri- a girl having wide lovely eyes with intense black irises). There will be 70 dining cloth in each room and 70 kinds of food in each dining cloth. There will be seven girls in each room.Each believer will be given such strength in the morning as he can cohabit with them". [Ihya Uloom Ed-Din.Volume 4, Page-4.428]

*From above mentioned Hadith a simple calculation will show that each believer will get 343,000 wives from houris (hur al-ayn) i.e: 70*70*70 = 343,000 houris/hoor al-ayn.

Narrated from Abu Hurayra (R.A.) that the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) was asked: "O RasulAllah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)! Will we touch our wives in heaven? He (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) replied: A man will touch 100 virgins a day." [Tabarani, al-Mucam as-Saghir & Awsat]

Narrated from Anas (R.A.) that the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said: "A believer man will have 73 wives in heaven. We asked him (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم): Will he able to do (i.e. have sex with all of them) this? And He (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) replied: He will be given power of 100(men)." [Abu Na’eem Sifat al-Jannah]

Abu Hurayrah (R.A.) narrated that the Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said that: "Every man in heaven will go to 72 of the creatures of Allah (houris) and 2 of the women of mankind, these two women are superior to the creatures of Allah (houris) with their worshipping (good deeds) they had performed in this world." [Bayhaqi, al-Bas wa’n-Nushur; Tabari, Tafsir; Abu Yala, Ibn Hajar, Fathu’l-Baari, Tabarani and others]

Doubtless, a believer will have many houris (hoor al-ayn/hoors/hurs) in heaven which are in addition to his wordly wives but exact number is not given.It implies that the people of Paradise will have these wives according to their degree i.e: those who are more pious will get more wives than others but as mentioned in the following Hadiths:

Abu ‘Umama (R.A.) reported that Allah’s Messenger (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) said: "Allah will not admit anyone in the Paradise but Allah, the Mighty and glorious will marry him with 72 wives, two will be from virgin (houris/hoor al-ayn) with big eyes and seventy will be his inheritance from the people of the Hell-Fire*." Every one of them will have a pleasant vagina and he (the man) will have sexual organ that does not bend down during sexual intercourse (perpetual erection)." [Ibn Majah, vol.v, page 547: Hadis number 4337]

*Hashim b. Khalid says, ‘The words "out of his inheritance (due) from the denizens of the Fire" in above stated Hadith, mean men who will enter the Fire and the inmates of the paradise will inherit their wives just as the Faroah’s wife (Aasiah R.A.) will be inherited (by the believers).

The Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم) was heard saying: ‘The smallest reward for the people of paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana'a [Yemen]’." [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

So that is the minimmum what every Muslim man in Paradise will get.

Article written by: Yasir Sabir, student of International Islamic University, Islamabad, PAKISTAN.

Thanks for reading. You can send your own feedback and queries to: yasir_0092@yahoo.com

To read the complete article please google the title or email the young man.

Now sweetnecta, how is that Mr. Yasir Sabir does not share your notion of male houris but only sees them as females and future wives of Muslim men? Is Yasir Sabir also a Christian? Email him about your male houris disagreement with him.

Let's take a break.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
with all due respect to whom it may offend,,,,,, Islam is very laughable.
if people are allowed to grow up to a certain stage before choosing their religion, i bet you islam will end.
wait a minute, other religions are not an exception,,, funny funny religion we have in our beautiful world today. people destroying our planet hoping to die and go(spiritually) to another. the reason why you believe is that you are afraid to suffer eternally as you were told,
A god created you to suffer, pray, serve and worship him, then die and go back to him to pray, serve and worship him, what a drama.
WAKE UP AFRICA, we have been duped.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Sweetnecta: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
dr joe, please comot for road.

hey sahih_jp, are you denying that Jesus said 100 folds?
maybe, you need glasses [alice. get some glasses, alice], because in the list of 100 folds smacked squarely is [wife].

if Jesus is reported to say there is no marriage at resurrection, then there is a conflict.

either way, somebody is not telling the truth. i say its the bible writer[s].

now we are rubbing minds. when do we get there?

and Adam was married to Eve, our mother. our mother i say.
Re: Islam's Paradise by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

maybe, you need glasses [alice. get some glasses, alice], because in the list of 100 folds smacked squarely is [wife].

if Jesus is reported to say there is no marriage at resurrection, then there is a conflict.

Please no  red herring responses  cool

When the Muslim cannot respond to such a claim they tend to employ the Red Herring Fallacy.

A red herring is an argument, given in reply, that does not address the original issue. Critically, a red herring is a deliberate attempt to change the subject or divert the argument.
Re: Islam's Paradise by SahihJP: 4:39am On Nov 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Once again Sweetnecta, Jesus says to you: [size=16pt] "Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.  30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.[/size]" (Matthew 22: 23-20)

The Christ whose words you tried to impose your Islamic doctrine has already told you that you erred in your interpretation of "a hundred fold."

I won't add to that because it is clear enough. If you still have a problem with it then check your conscience.

Christ is already telling you that  both in your Quran and in the Holy Bible (wherever you dragged that doctrine of wives in paradise from), "Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. " 

What you are doing right now is to find a way to discredit the words of a prophet whom your Quran hallows.  You  are arguing with him, trying to tell him that you are not in error, and that somebody else is in error. You have even gone ahead of yourself to suggest the Bible writers as the ones who made the mistake. As for you,  infallible Sweetnecta you are always right.

Jesus whom you misquoted has explained himself. Just tell him you are sorry for the misunderstanding so we can move on.

We are not here to put words in the mouth of people; we are here to know what they actually meant. If a prophet of God said that is not what he meant; that is not what he meant.  All other arguments stem from pride.

Is pride in your way, Sweetnecta? Having being so long in your path, are you ashamed to admit that a lot of questionable practices exists in it? What is your problem? What is making so jumpy? Christ the Prince of peace will settle your heart from its distress when you lay it all down. You don't have to run all over the forum trying to defend anything that you know is truth. Truth is glaring even when rubbed in mud; truth will resurrect even when crucified. Truth will forgive even when misunderstood: "Father, forgive them, because they don't know what they're doing." Then they divided his clothes among them by throwing dice. (Luke 23: 34). Do you know what you are doing?

The Romans nailed Jesus to the cross and used gambling to illegally divide his garments. You are nailing Jesus to the cross again for the world to see, and by wrong means dividing his words so you can take ownership of the meaning, even when he has told you the true meaning. Between you and Christ, somebody is wrong. You tell me who?

So concerning your a hundred wives interpretation "[size=14pt]Ye do err
, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.  30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.[/size]" (Matthew 22: 23-20)[/size]

What do you do when a prophet of God tells you you are in error? Argue with him? Accuse other people and vindicate yourself? Apologize, and ask for forgiveness? 

You next move, Sweetnecta, is about your character; choose your words wisely. Christ is waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest / Facts About Celestial Church Of Christ / Apostle Joshua Selman's Biography:age, Wife, Koinonia And Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.