Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest (4201 Views)

As A Christian Is It Possible To Practice First Fruit In This Harsh Economy / Meet The Smartest Christian Alive With An IQ Reportedly Between 190 And 210 / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2017
This is the reason.

An athiest believes that the day he dies that's the end of life. Hence, he has lost his soul.
So, the question is,

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul?

In otherwords, wisdom demands that we take decisions that will end up profiting us at the long run.

On the other hand, christians believe that the day they die that same day they will be resurrected, their body will be changed and they will be given another chance to live on. 1 Corinthians 15:35-58.

Now, let's assume that we don't know whether what the bible is saying is true or not.

First of all, everyone have accepted that life is good (both christians and non christians or athiests alike).

We all don't want to die, infact men have tried in various ways to immortalize themselves by creating positive impacts on earth.
So, we really do not want to die.

Life is the greatest gift anyone can give to his love one, committing suicide is rejecting the offer.
That's the truth.

Since we all know how valuable life is, and someone came to offer us life after death, on the condition that we believe that he is God, he created this life(John 3:16).

Whether what he is saying is true or not, we don't know.
what we know is, he has said it. If we doubt it, we will not have the life. if we believe it, we will have the life.

Now, having seen that it cost us nothing to say it is true,We don't doubt,
Is it not wise enough to just say it true, because, Afterall, i don't know what will happen after i die .

And is it not foolish to doubt especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?

This is why i say ,the dullest christian is still smarter than the smartest athiest

Think about it
grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by sonofthunder: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by kevoh(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Pictures of smart Christians

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by kevoh(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Another smart Christian

1 Like

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by kevoh(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2017
More smart Christians again

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by delishpot: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
For real? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by kevoh(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2017
and more

2 Likes

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's religion for you
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by sonofluc1fer: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
kevoh:
More smart Christians again
KingEbukasBlog people. He could even be in the picture. ...

1 Like

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by kevoh(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

KingEbukasBlog people. He could even be in the picture. ...
grin grin grin
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 2:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
paxonel:
This is the reason.

An athiest believes that the day he dies that's the end of life. Hence, he has lost his soul.
This is hasty conclusion

1. atheism does NOT state anything about happens after we die

2. There's absolutely NO evidence for existence of "Soul"

So, the question is,

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul?
refer to number 2 above

In otherwords, wisdom demands that we take decisions that will end up profiting us at the long run.
this statement does not follow the previous so its non sequitur

On the other hand, christians believe that the day they die that same day they will be resurrected, their body will be changed and they will be given another chance to live on. 1 Corinthians 15:35-58.
so do Muslims, Hindus even said they'll come back to live another life

your point is?

Now, let's assume that we don't know whether what the bible is saying is true or not.

First of all, everyone have accepted that life is good (both christians and non christians or athiests alike).
there are people on both sides who disagree that life is good so this is fallacy of composition

We all don't want to die, infact men have tried in various ways to immortalize themselves by creating positive impacts on earth.
So, we really do not want to die.
There are people who want to die, your thinking is extremely fallacious

Life is the greatest gift anyone can give to his love one, committing suicide is rejecting the offer.
That's the truth.
this still doesn't follow, I may commit suicide to save my loved ones, I may decide to jump on a grenade thrown at me and my family while we were gathered at dinner table

Since we all know how valuable life is, and someone came to offer us life after death, on the condition that we believe that he is God, he created this life(John 3:16).
this is wishful thinking and circular reasoning

you're using the Bible to prove the Bible while pretending all other religious books that have claims about origin of life don't exist/are wrong by default

Whether what he is saying is true or not, we don't know.
what we know is, he has said it. If we doubt it, we will not have the life. if we believe it, we will have the life.

guy, please try to get yourself some knowledge on logical fallacies cuz I honestly don't think a learned person could've said what you just said (no offense meant)

Now, having seen that it cost us nothing to say it is true,We don't doubt,
Is it not wise enough to just say it true, because, Afterall, i don't know what will happen after i die .
how does "I don't know what it is" = "This is what it is?"

how does lack of knowledge of afterlife prove heaven and hell are real?

lack of knowledge as far as my dumb brain is concerned is lack of knowledge, you don't get to make up myths to fill that gap and then turn around and say the myth is true cuz there's a gap

And is it not foolish to doubt especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?
why aren't you serving Vishnu then? after all you might reincarnate and live another life

isn't it foolish to doubt Vishnu and Krishna especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?

isn't it foolish to doubt Allah especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?

isn't it foolish to doubt Odin especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?

This is why i say ,the dullest christian is still smarter than the smartest athiest

Think about it
grin
grin grin grin

I would've been disappointed in your writeup even if I were a Christian and that's saying much

BTW the dumbest atheists I personally know are up there with the smartest Christians

4 Likes

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by thoth: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
I had always wondered how a black man in his right mind would ever present himself as a Christian. I am not an atheist but the notion of Christianity still appears as the most stupid dogma ever sold to mankind. No matter how one tries to defend it, whether part of it or in whole, it's absurdness glares at you from all corners.
let's look at OP's assertion for a while, A certain Unseen God is meant to provide "extra life" after we must have spent the one that nature offers, only if we believe in him, what the OP has failed to tell us is what it means to "Believe in the Christian God". An atheist is a realist as most core atheists has shown and observing that the atheist logic unlike it's Christian counterpart does has anything (faith,miracle,superstition etc) to fall to except cold hard logic, he understands that to believe in the Christian god simply means "HAVING NO LIFE" because the Christian dogma simply took everything that is enjoyable in this life and added a prefix of "DON'T" , thus we were served the COMMANDMENT.
So how can i bet what i already have for something i am not sure i can have after ?
Is it not more plausible that i should drink to my fill, Bleep to my fill, cheat to my fill, enjoy life to the extreme knowing fully well that i had made use of what i was given by God(if such exists) than to bet all away ?
Ask yourself in this sort of bet what does the Christian God lose ? what did he even put on the table ? you bet the life you already had and the one you might have , he bets nothing. only a fool will agree to such scam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This is hasty conclusion

refer to number 2 above

your point is?
there are people on both sides who disagree that life is good so this is fallacy of composition

this still doesn't follow, I may commit suicide to save my loved ones, I may decide to jump on a grenade thrown at me and my family while we were gathered at dinner table

you're using the Bible to prove the Bible while pretending all other religious books that have claims about origin of life don't exist/are wrong by default

guy, please try to get yourself some knowledge on logical fallacies cuz I honestly don't think a learned person could've said what you just said (no offense meant)

lack of knowledge as far as my dumb brain is concerned is lack of knowledge, you don't get to make up myths to fill that gap and then turn around and say the myth is true cuz there's a gap

why aren't you serving Vishnu then? after all you might reincarnate and live another life

isn't it foolish to doubt Vishnu and Krishna especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?

isn't it foolish to doubt Allah especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?

isn't it foolish to doubt Odin especially when you don't know what will happen after you die?

I would've been disappointed in your writeup even if I were a Christian and that's saying much

BTW the dumbest atheists I personally know are up there with the smartest Christians
Guy you funny o grin grin grin
You responded to my post step after step (a very good nairaland user). But each of your response is a conclusion to the particular step in question without necessarily minding the summary of the whole post and you are taking about fallacy inbetween?

You should have read everything and summarize and know exactly what I'm driving at, in order for you to know whether i committed any fallacy or not.

No wonder everything in the post to you is fallacy, fallacy, fallacy as if na only you go school know wetin fallacy be. grin grin

For instance, i made a statement, wisdom demands that
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
paxonel:

You responded to my post step after step (a very good nairaland user). But each of your response is a conclusion to the particular step in question without necessarily minding the summary of the whole post and you are taking about fallacy inbetween?

You should have read everything and summarize and know exactly what I'm driving at, in order for you to know whether i committed any fallacy or not.

No wonder everything in the post to you is fallacy, fallacy, fallacy as if na only you go school know wetin fallacy be. grin grin

For instance, i made a statement, wisdom demands that

The conclusion is derived from a premises and I've shown how fallacious they are so the conclusion doesn't follow

BTW I did say in my post that I have a dumb brain
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by jeruzi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
@thoth. What do you stand to gain if after your life you realise that there is a hereafter and the Bible is true, and that you had committed all the sins you stated. If you live a good life on earth as the Christian God said and you get to the other side and see that there is a hereafter, you would have gained eternal life for living a good life, and if there is no hereafter, you would still have gained because you lived a good life. How sure are you that that same force that gave you the life you are now living can not give you another one, since you don't know where this one (life) came from. If you want to gamble, why not gamble well for a win win, rather than doing all the nasty things and realising that this Great Being (God) is real.
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
jeruzi:
@thoth. What do you stand to gain if after your life you realise that there is a hereafter and the Bible is true, and that you had committed all the sins you stated. If you live a good life on earth as the Christian God said and you get to the other side and see that there is a hereafter, you would have gained eternal life for living a good life, and if there is no hereafter, you would still have gained because you lived a good life. How sure are you that that same force that gave you the life you are now living can not give you another one, since you don't know where this one (life) came from. If you want to gamble, why not gamble well for a win win, rather than doing all the nasty things and realising that this Great Being (God) is real.
I'm afraid this thinking is also extremely flawed

first off, Pascal's wager creates a False Dichotomy by assuming its "Christianity" vs "Atheism" but a simple look at religion generally shows that's not the case

the wager pretends the abrahamic god is the only god but we know there are huge number of god claims around the world and many of them have afterlife claims of their own

secondly, the god Christians claim to serve, Abrahamic god" has 3 major religions (islam Judaism Christianity) attached to it, each claiming to be the true religion and all others are wrong and each with afterlife claims

Thirdly, even Christianity has thousands of sects, each claiming to be right and many claiming others are wrong and are doomed to hell, so your bet is not as clear cut as the "win-win" you're touting

I don't have enough time to say much more but I like ending posts like this by telling everyone not be coerced into choosing a belief out of fear cuz whichever one you chose can still lead to hell

Pascal's wager actually proves a god created by man exists as its simply based on wishful thinking

5 Likes

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

This is hasty conclusion

refer to number 2 above

your point is?

For instance, i made a statement
wisdom demands that we take decisions that will end up profiting us at the long run.

which correlates very well with my other statement.

What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul.

Because, looking at the two statements,(let me break it down since you can't understand)
gaining the whole world is the same thing as achieving your whatever goals on earth before death.
Now, after death, all what you have achieved you have lost them to someone else. Therefore, to you at that point, all your efforts and achievements do not profit you any longer.
And if coming back to life the second time is a decision to make, it will be a right decision. Better than remaining dead.
That was why i say wisdom demands that we take the right decision that is profitable.

Do you now see how the two statements follow?
Before you quick to shout non sequitor as if you go your school for Jupiter grin grin.
Because, its like you want everything to be broken down to your understanding.
You can't always get that.

Anyway, i have said my own, what you don't know ,you don't know period.
Christianity can never never be Buddhism, Hinduism or any other religion in the sense that these religions never preached that their founders died and resurrected.

Have you ever see people dying with smiles on their faces?
That is to tell you that no one is truly happy dying whether it is deliberate suicide or not, so all these one you are saying there are people who want to die. I don't know where you got that from grin

And as you rightly mentioned ,Athiesm does not say anything about what happens after we die, it means there is uncertainty.

But for christians(whether they are dull or smart) we are very certain and relaxed and hopeful with our wishful thinking (Whether the bible is true or not).

Because if it is true, life goes on,
If it is not true, life still goes on.
Why killing yourself grin grin
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by jeruzi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
@hopefulLandlord
The truth is that athiest have nothing that they know that the thiest do not know. Talking about science, many of the early scientists are believers, and many are still believer in God. If therefore they know the same thing on the ordinary "platform", and these go further to claim that there is actually a God, it must be that they have seen what you have not seen. To prove that God exists wrong as an athiest that believe in science reasoning, why do you not experiment with what the Christians are doing and see if you will get the same result. The result of all experiments are the same if carried out to specification. You said that there are many gods. Take for example: in Nigeria today there are people claiming to be who they are not to defraud. Anyone can claim to be buhari, present a forged papers to an unsuspecting person (foreigner) and swindle them; When other being claim to be God, with theories of hereafter, it doesn't make them God, nor cancel His. existence
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by thoth: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
jeruzi:
@thoth. What do you stand to gain if after your life you realise that there is a hereafter and the Bible is true, and that you had committed all the sins you stated. If you live a good life on earth as the Christian God said and you get to the other side and see that there is a hereafter, you would have gained eternal life for living a good life, and if there is no hereafter, you would still have gained because you lived a good life.

i hate it when Christians force-feed you their own Definitions, what you fail to tell us is what does a Christian mean by a GOOD LIFE ? poverty, don't drink even when you can afford it, don't Bleep around even when you're hurting nobody, DON'T LIVE A GOOD LIFE!! that's exactly what a Christian means when he says you should live a Christian life, now how would any person in his right mind call that GAIN, told Christianity is the biggest scam, These dude will your life and promise you No Life!! what kind of bet is that ?

How sure are you that that same force that gave you the life you are now living can not give you another one, since you don't know where this one (life) came from.

Again, you refuse to tell us how you became sure that it was that force that gave you this life. what if it is actually the being you call Satan that actually gives life and your God was the actual deceiver, then you'd be wrong, and your assertion is flawed in that it's made on the basis that the existence of God has already been established somehow.
come to think of it, the whole world has always known many Gods and was devoid of religious wars until your abrahamic god surfaced recently and all hell was let loose, doesn't that make much sense if one concludes from such observation that your god might be the Satan that all other belifes refers to, the evil one, the deceiver, the bringer of evils ? have you ever tried to see things this way ?

If you want to gamble, why not gamble well for a win win, rather than doing all the nasty things and realising that this Great Being (God) is real.
This one is real baaad, first i will never gamble with a cheater like the Christians cus that would make me an idiot.
Two it's not a win win situation, even the Pope knows that, that's why he lives an affluent life in the Vatican and you live in this useless Nigeria.
Third and most important is that, those are NOT NASTY things!!! they are actually the sweetest things you can think off, the essence of life, the reason we live cus we enjoy doing them, we don't want to stop doing all those sweet things that's why nobody wants to die.
it really baffles me how someone is going to screw with my head to make me to believe that women and wine is not sweet.
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
thoth:
I had always wondered how a black man in his right mind would ever present himself as a Christian. I am not an atheist but the notion of Christianity still appears as the most stupid dogma ever sold to mankind. No matter how one tries to defend it, whether part of it or in whole, it's absurdness glares at you from all corners.
let's look at OP's assertion for a while, A certain Unseen God is meant to provide "extra life" after we must have spent the one that nature offers, only if we believe in him, what the OP has failed to tell us is what it means to "Believe in the Christian God". An atheist is a realist as most core atheists has shown and observing that the atheist logic unlike it's Christian counterpart does has anything (faith,miracle,superstition etc) to fall to except cold hard logic, he understands that to believe in the Christian god simply means "HAVING NO LIFE" because the Christian dogma simply took everything that is enjoyable in this life and added a prefix of "DON'T" , thus we were served the COMMANDMENT.
So how can i bet what i already have for something i am not sure i can have after ?
Is it not more plausible that i should drink to my fill, Bleep to my fill, cheat to my fill, enjoy life to the extreme knowing fully well that i had made use of what i was given by God(if such exists) than to bet all away ?
Ask yourself in this sort of bet what does the Christian God lose ? what did he even put on the table ? you bet the life you already had and the one you might have , he bets nothing. only a fool will agree to such scam.

In christianity you don't need to bet what you already have.
You have your life to enjoy, but christianity offers you another chance to live again after you die.
You accept the offer you live again.
You reject the offer you don't live again.
It's as simple as that.

But whether it is true or not that a God exist who gives the offer, it's not something we can carry out a scientific test to ascertain, so no one can tell.

But as the word comes we accept it like that, peraventure it end up true after we die.

That's the wisdom athiests lark grin grin
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=paxonel post=63496292]
Anyway, i have said my own, what you don't know ,you don't know period.

okay
[quote]
Christianity can never never be Buddhism, Hinduism or any other religion in the sense that these religions never preached that their founders died and resurrected.
I've always thought I'm the dumbest person in the world but you gave me hope

Have you ever see people dying with smiles on their faces?
That is to tell you that no one is truly happy dying whether it is deliberate suicide or not, so all these one you are saying there are people who want to die. I don't know where you got that from grin
I've seen videos of happy suicide bombers, I could give you website where you'll get your hands on such videos too although I guarantee you'll find the videos depressing to say the least

see how fallacious your thinking is? you're assuming your not having seen a happy dying person means no happy dying person exists

And as you rightly mentioned ,Athiesm does not say anything about what happens after we die, it means there is uncertainty.
okay

But for christians(whether they are dull or smart) we are very certain and relaxed and hopeful with our wishful thinking (Whether the bible is true or not).

Because if it is true, life goes on,
If it is not true, life still goes on.
Why killing yourself grin grin

oh god! nobody should be dumber than I am, it has to be illegal and against Geneva convention

Im the dumbest atheist and I've seen no sign you (a smart Christian) is smarter than me

1 Like

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The conclusion is derived from a premises and I've shown how fallacious they are so the conclusion doesn't follow

BTW I did say in my post that I have a dumb brain
If i may ask,
What's the conclusion?
You should know what the conclusion is, before saying it do not follow the premises grin
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=63496858][/quote]
You only saw the video but you can never tell if they happy dying or not.

As a matter of fact, the only reason why they committed the suicide it's because they were simply hopeless grin
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
paxonel:

If i may ask,
What's the conclusion?
You should know what the conclusion is, before saying it do not follow the premises grin
you want me to tell you the title of your own thread?
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
paxonel:

You only saw the video but you can never tell if they happy dying or not.

As a matter of fact, the only reason why they committed the suicide it's because they were simply hopeless grin

you think someone doing his gods command in order to enter heaven where 72 virgin girls are waiting for him to enjoy would be sad detonating his suicide vest?

3 Likes

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
At your age OP.
You still dey carry Pascal Wager Upandan...

1 Like

Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you think someone doing his gods command in order to enter heaven where 72 virgin girls are waiting for him to enjoy would be sad detonating his suicide vest?
grin grin grin
He will be more than sad detonating it.
Can't he get 200 virgins while still alive?
Is it that he must loose his life before he can get what is everywhere while he is alive?
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you want me to tell you the title of your own thread?
The title is the summary, but at the end of the post i mentioned that.
Whether what the bible says is true or not, it is reasonable to to say let it is be so, because the promise of life after death is a good promise.

It's like someone promise you that a good gift is somewhere for you. You can only access the gift only when you believe it is true that the gift is there.

And you are doubting even when you are not 100% sure that what the person is saying is not true.
Is there wisdom there?
Be sincere grin
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by paxonel(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
At your age OP.

You still dey carry Pascal Wager Upandan...
What's Pascal wanger whatever??
Explain grin
Re: In All, The Dullest Christian Is Still Smarter Than The Smartest Athiest by hopefulLandlord: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
jeruzi:

The truth is that athiest have nothing that they know that the thiest do not know. Talking about science, many of the early scientists are believers, and many are still believer in God.
this is appeal to authority and argumentum ad populum

that someone is a scientist doesn't mean he/she can't believe wrong things too; Newton was a believer in
astrology and numerology and was even an alchemist

the fact that someone is an expert in a particular field doesn't make them experts in unrelated fields, that someone is a well respected expert in Building technology doesn't mean we should take his/her opinion on governance as truth

If therefore they know the same thing on the ordinary "platform", and these go further to claim that there is actually a God, it must be that they have seen what you have not seen. To prove that God exists wrong as an athiest that believe in science reasoning, why do you not experiment with what the Christians are doing and see if you will get the same result.
The result for all experiment is the same if carried out to specification. You said that there are many gods.[quote]
I'm afraid your illogical side is showing again, how many gods experiments did you make before choosing Abrahamic god? how many Abrahamic god experiments did you make before settling on Christianity? how many experiments on different sects of Christianity did you take before settling on the sect you chose?[quote]Well the fact is in Nigeria today there are people claiming to be who they are not to defraud. Anyone can claim to be buhari, present forged papers to the unsuspecting person (foreigner) and swindle them. When other being claim to be God, with theories of hereafter, it doesn't make them God, nor cancel His. existence

erhm I don't understand this part but whatever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbes 2018 Richest Pastors In Delta State And Their Net Worth / The Trinity - The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit Explained? / Blatant Errors In The "perfect Qur'an"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.