Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. (47713 Views)

FCT Police Confirm Arrest Of Abuja Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Phillip / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Honestey: 11:02pm On Jan 24
Armed robber and kidnapper gets same judgement so why trying to make it sound as if armed robbery is charity work?
Whoever free you from that crime shall be killed by you eventually

3 Likes

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BondRiv: 11:02pm On Jan 24
Armed robbery is a capital offence, dummy.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by UNDFTD: 11:11pm On Jan 24
Nigerian security agencies are at it again. They can't get their lies and propaganda straight...they keep changing their stories. They will have to keep explaining until they get tired because no reasonable person believes their cockamamie stories.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by dominique(f): 11:19pm On Jan 24
Ok Chibuzor has been caught, charge him to court and let's focus on the dangerous kidnappers who are still very much at large.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Pauliaette(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24
He is even proud of being an armed robber

3 Likes

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by lomprico(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24
Mokason288:
Ode buh at the moment you kidnapped someone

And the punishment is capital punishment

E be like say you help am kidnap the someone
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Jan 25
anonymous1759:
Chinaza Philip is lying he’s a developer the police are forcing him to tarnish the image of some people grin

it's funny they only mentioned his name which i learnt is even a fake name in their sensational news and no bandits names where mentioned. undecided

I don't know what this country is turning into.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by onuman: 12:09am On Jan 25
naptu2:

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-not-a-kidnapper-but-an-armed-robber-says-abuja-notorious-kidnapper/

Dullard. Armed robbery and kidnap for ransom, what is the big difference between the two? You are a disgrace to your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by blacknp(m): 12:16am On Jan 25
UNDFTD:
Nigerian security agencies are at it again. They can't get their lies and propaganda straight...they keep changing their stories. They will have to keep explaining until they get tired because no reasonable person believes their cockamamie stories.
True talk, but they believe that President Buhari is from Sudan, because Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Chinaza’s brother in law said so abi?

1 Like

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by southernbelle(f): 12:18am On Jan 25
Potato, potayto
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BondRiv: 12:18am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a criminal undecided.

An armed robber is also a murderer, and a murderer is also a rapist and a kidnapper . undecided

And you are all of them Mr Man!!

Biko, he should be sentenced to life imprisonment!!

Criminal!! Nonsense men!!

Ah! Legal luminary. Let me not dissect.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by blacknp(m): 12:20am On Jan 25
jaxxy:

it's funny they only mentioned his name which i learnt is even a fake name in their sensational news and no bandits names where mentioned. undecided

Bikonu what is his real name, you must have some intel not known to the public?

Abi are you the Yellow the Babylonians said escaped from the Toyota hilux truck enroute to Kano State?
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by ussv: 12:23am On Jan 25
I don’t understand o , what is the difference? Armed robbers rob and kidnap people’s valuables and kidnappers abduct human beings for ransom . I no understand o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by mabeni(m): 1:06am On Jan 25
Nice2023:
What about Yellow.?
they won't parade him because he's not igbo. bleeped up nation.

They only paraded chinasa because they wanted to create a narrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:08am On Jan 25
jaxxy:

Only you thinks his name is fake.
I smell a rat.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Malawian(m): 2:11am On Jan 25
Nice2023:
What about Yellow.?
No surprise if the Yellow na Government Agent wey dem use rope the Chinaza.

Dem catch them, but Yellow and the other guy magically escaped.

Because na small small pikins we be.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Mokason288(m): 2:23am On Jan 25
lomprico:

E be like say you help am kidnap the someone

yes

1 Like

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by ismodiwa(m): 3:34am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

An armed robber is also a murderer, and a murderer is also a rapist and a kidnapper. undecided

Sadly, in a few months time this same terrorists will intergrate back with the society.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by HRMK: 4:34am On Jan 25
this one is not serious at all!is kidnapping a senior offence or with more punishment over armed robbery?YEYE!!
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by elitper: 4:41am On Jan 25
Security agencies are behind most of the recent kidnappings; they're just trying to dump it on other people. Whoever is caught commiting any crime now is automatically held responsible for all the kidnappings in Nigeria
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Omoapena(m): 6:14am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

An armed robber is also a murderer, and a murderer is also a rapist and a kidnapper. undecided

Prison don full and besides, people like this doesn't deserve tax payers money by being fed in prison, they should just sentence him to death straight...
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Amount(m): 6:28am On Jan 25
mabeni:
they won't parade him because he's not igbo. bleeped up nation.

They only paraded chinasa because they wanted to create a narrative.

Yellow, na Akwa Ibom guy.... Not Igbo.
I dey wait for bounty, e don too much for that guy. E no de use eye see automobile angry

Some Judges know the guy, Dem don sentence am taya. cheesy
Politicians know the guy. grin
Some senior police officers on hearing yellow, know the guy.... Na der guy grin grin grin
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by Amount(m): 6:31am On Jan 25
ismodiwa:

Sadly, in a few months time this same terrorists will intergrate back with the society.

Exactly, that's the irony of the crisis we face in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by niggaman(m): 6:48am On Jan 25
joseph1832:
what's the difference? Both are capital offense, so what's his point?
The idiot just confirm that their line of business was car snatching and armed robbery but also on that said day they started the kidnapping business too.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BALLOSKI: 6:51am On Jan 25
Nice2023:
What about Yellow.?
You people won't stop this your victim chant and supporting criminals from your tribe. Until Yellow is caught, no other criminal should be held.

You people said he's not even a criminal, but he's in a vehicle they stole and the victim kidnapped. His sister had the guts to come out and defend him. Why do you people support criminals of your own kind?
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by BALLOSKI: 6:54am On Jan 25
The court again has failed us. How would you release this kidnapper on bail? Now he's back and terrorizing others.

They don't have people on leg tracker here like they do in the USA? He should not be out of his house while on bail.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by naptu2: 6:59am On Jan 25
BALLOSKI:
You people won't stop this your victim chant and supporting criminals from your tribe. Until Yellow is caught, no other criminal should be held.

You people said he's not even a criminal, but he's in a vehicle they stole and the victim kidnapped. His sister had the guts to come out and defend him. Why do you people support criminals of your own kind?

The sister story was a fake story that was made up by some people to try to discredit the police. The picture that they used to represent the sister was stolen from the internet.
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by AbuAeesha: 7:09am On Jan 25
chiedu7:
The lies these people are using is amazing

1st Chinaza Philip is a Kidnapper

This same Chinaza Philip was a woman before

Yet this same Chinaza has been imprisoned in lagos oh!

Why angry
Stop disgracing urself in public. undecided
Is the name trademarked and belong to only one person??
Re: "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. by korm2me(m): 7:10am On Jan 25
Jennyclay:

The way they sentence bokohoram captives to life imprisonment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.