Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils (16774 Views)

Envy (hasad) And How Its Evils Can Warded Off From The One Who Is Envied / The Evils Of Interest Based Loans & Mortgages / Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by akinsmail51: 9:17pm On Jan 24
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ" ~ Abu Naasir, Shaykh Ibrahim AbdurRauf (may Allaah preserve him upon goodness)

There are two factors that fetch goodness and prevent evils, these dual-purpose factors are ๐“๐š๐ช๐ฐ๐š (๐๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ) & ๐’๐š๐›๐ซ (๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž)

He said do you remember the story of prophet Yusuf (alayhi solaatu wa salaam)?

"They said: Are you indeed Yรปsuf (Joseph)? He said: I am Yรปsuf (Joseph), and this is my brother (Benjamin). Allรขh has indeed been gracious to us. ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐šฬ‚๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐›๐ž๐๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ (๐›๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐๐ž๐ž๐๐ฌ), ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ, then surely, Allรขh makes not the reward of the Muhsinรปn (good-doers }) to be lost." ~Suratul Yusuf verse 90

Prophet Yusuf attained what he attained out of Piety and Patience.

My dear brethren, have Piety and Patience, you'll attain goodness in this world and the hereafter.

As regards these factors protecting you from evils, Allaah says:

"If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqรปn [the pious], not the least harm will their cunning do to you." Surely, Allรขh surrounds all that they do". ~Suratul al Imran verse 120

Thereafter, the Shaykh quoted some verses that preach patience from Quran chapter 2 and also advised us to think about how Prophet Yusuf was patient with his trials and his brothers.

The Shaykh also said "Ikhwah, make sure you work to attain the two attributes - Piety and Patience.

They have to go pari passu, they've to go simultaneously, one isn't enough to get the desired results.

The Shaykh (may Allaah preserve him upon goodness) shared this with us yesterday when we met during our visit to Abu Ahmad, Shaykh Sulayman Hamzat (may Allaah him upon goodness and be merciful to our shaykh's departed mum and elder brother)

Alhamdulillaah, I didn't miss the opportunity to tell Abu Naasir that we and our households are getting a lot of benefits from his weekly talks and I prayed to Allaah to reward him abundantly and accept his deeds.

Yesterday was full of lessons and benefits for me and my brethren, we visited 3 teachers of Sunnah in my city Ibadan just yesterday alone.

May Allaah reward every teacher of Sunnah abundantly and preserve them upon goodness.

Don't forget to work on the two factors mentioned above, I pray Allaah increases us in Piety and Patience.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by AriyaTV: 9:50am On Jan 26
The only thing missing in the world today is good character, and it affects all spheres of our engagements.

9 Likes

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by adesegun121(m): 9:52am On Jan 26
Aliamudulilahi

7 Likes

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by ohigus(m): 9:56am On Jan 26
Indeed Allah is greater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by 02Kebreal(m): 9:58am On Jan 26
May Allah ease our affairs in this turbulent times.
May we end well ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by fredagu: 11:03am On Jan 26
Alhamdulilah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by Telltruth123: 11:13am On Jan 26
Allah is great

6 Likes

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by Expanse2020(m): 11:50am On Jan 26
AbdulQuadri3:

Amin
Thank you. It's because I am in need.

I am sorry if my request is annoying. May Almighty Allah provide and protect us at all time. Amin.

Not annoying but it is benefits of it because Islam doesn't support it and it curse for the person doing it but you are my brother I want see you excel in life

2 Likes

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by chillychill(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26
And so it's another lovely,sunny and windy Friday. Jazakumllah khayran may Allah ease all our affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by akinsmail51: 5:18pm On Jan 30
Aamiin

chillychill:
And so it's another lovely,sunny and windy Friday. Jazakumllah khayran may Allah ease all our affairs.

1 Like

Re: Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils by Debangis20(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05
Masha Allah!

(1) (Reply)

10 Habits Of Happy Muslim Couples / Happy Arafat Day To All Muslims Around The World. / 3 Things You Love About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.