Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists (41342 Views)

125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The SARS Officer Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Successlane: 8:32am On Jan 25
God1000:
The Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria have committed serious atrocities in the middle belt region, enough of this senseless killings from one government to another.

Such evil barbarism must be confronted,
I blame the federal government for not doing enough to stop the carnage

Another thing is that we black Africans hate each other so much with passion, some Nigerians don't complain about something that doesn't affect them directly, their families and tribe, I've not seen any nationwide protest against this genocide that has been happening since the Buhari's regime.

And Instead of punishing the perpetrators of such heinous crimes, the government will give amnesty to the criminals and ignore their victims

We live in a terrible society and we can't develop like this.

You were making real sense until the bolded in red.

Shows you are equally guilty of what you are accusing others of
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:47am On Jan 25
Muslims are terrorists and terrorists are Muslims... Islam is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by U09ce: 8:51am On Jan 25
SeeWahala:

Lies. . . Muslims started it and Christians will end it by God's grace

How can a minority start a crisis when they know they will be the biggest victims? Do you expect Yorubas in the South East to start an insurrection? Or the Igbos in Kano?

Dey use your brain abeg
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by hansomb: 8:51am On Jan 25
Bloody propaganda. CHRISTIAN THERE KILLED A GRANDMOTHER OF ONE OF MY FORMER WORKER. MANY MUSLIMS WERE KILLED SO WERE CHRISTIAN TOO. THE CHRISTIAN THERE FEELS THEY HAVE SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNMENT WHO HAILS FROM THERE HENCE THEY ARE DOING AS THEY LIKE.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by U09ce: 8:52am On Jan 25
saddler:

Terrorism has clogged your brain, hence you became sympathetic to Terrorism.

If calling for peace and justice is now tagged terrorism, I'm proud to be one
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by SlavaUkraini: 9:38am On Jan 25
E nor go better for Postinor this New Year...

See what you and your Islamic terrorists have done ?

Useless head slammers
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by J3susFr3ak: 9:38am On Jan 25
hansomb:
Bloody propaganda. CHRISTIAN THERE KILLED A GRANDMOTHER OF ONE OF MY FORMER WORKER. MANY MUSLIMS WERE KILLED SO WERE CHRISTIAN TOO. THE CHRISTIAN THERE FEELS THEY HAVE SUPPORT OF THE GOVERNMENT WHO HAILS FROM THERE HENCE THEY ARE DOING AS THEY LIKE.

I suppose, like this Muslim fanatic boasting about the deaths in Mangu all over Social media?

- and the Facebook video of an actual Fulani Terrorist confessing to this recent murder crimes when interrogated by the authoroties?

https://www.facebook.com/gyang.dalyop.14/videos/780783560760044?idorvanity=387166634721219

Yeah...right.

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by riverbird: 10:01am On Jan 25
Why is yakubu Gowon not talking?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by ladywise: 10:14am On Jan 25
Protect yourself by any means necessary.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Exceed15: 10:16am On Jan 25
Chanting their god is great while slaughtering human being in cold blood. What kind of evil religion is this for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Abelino(m): 10:16am On Jan 25
You re very stupid with this comment.
NOETHNICITY:
NL isn’t being fair to northern Muslims.

Yesterday we all witnessed the butchering and slaughtering of Muslims minorities in Mangu by Christian extremists, yet NL was calm, and there was no mention of the religion of the people who carried out the massacre.

Make una dey fear God abeg
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Trustworthiness: 10:21am On Jan 25
Ybholy:
From Religion of Peace indeed

You people need to check history and get to know the genesis of the problem in the middle belt area of Nigeria.

I don't know why people always brings in religion with issues that are ethnically inclined.

Let's us all check the history and stop spreading religious hatred that is not there before nor the initial cause of the problem in the middlebelt of the country
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by 3seriez(m): 10:39am On Jan 25
ColonelMichael:

See how this mohammedic slowpoke is trying to derail the topic, watch he didn't condemn the killings, this is how these children of the bastard harlot Hagar were celebrating oct 7th 2023, their mothers praising their children to be martyrs, all of a sudden they don't want to be mothers and grandmothers of martyrs again when the real repercussions started, they are now victims, I wish I was Israel, the way I will be using white phosphorus littered with small uranium and plutonium on these vermins.

I keep saying it, allah is a demon dog, Mohammed is a dirty menstruating pig and Islam is a form of mental illness.

If you see their followers, no pity them, they are born evil.

U don finish grin > 😂😂. U go explain tire. grin 🤣🤣

Epistle of pain. 😂
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Beuberry(f): 10:43am On Jan 25
3seriez:

But there's another video showing both parties fighting each other.
Where's the video?
Post the link of it is not an old propaganda. Is it today that fulani muslims & generally northern muslims are killing Christians?
Do you want several links to past misdeeds?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Beuberry(f): 10:44am On Jan 25
Where's AntiChristian, CoronaVirusPro k4kenny, Rashduct4luv, Buodun556, Xpanse2020 a d others?
Where's the Islamic ruling that's against this?
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by 3seriez(m): 10:45am On Jan 25
Chibuezem:
I will advise christains to bear arms in self defence but then it's a Grey area too . Once this policy starts this fools that kill in the name of religion will vanish from Nigeria in a twinkle of an eye.
Our security agencies are so biased and corrupt. Only when they show their power is in front of unarmed civilians and yahoo Boys.

Nigeria my home when will you manifest your destiny?

Muslim, Christian, traditionalist etc. Just pray for Nigeria not to happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by giacomogiovanni: 10:50am On Jan 25
Chikel20000:
never in my life have I seen humans kill like dis for a god that won't protect u
'Allah' is supposed to be worshipping Muslims, not the other way round. If you're a Muslim, you should tell your 'Allah' to start paying homage and acts of worship to you. Your god is helpless without you.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by giacomogiovanni: 10:52am On Jan 25
Postinor:
are you alright,those things trash you wrote sound normal to you, you said the whole world is supporting israel but when votes were held in the UN majority of countries voted in support of palestinians,or what countries are you talking about, apart from America and some few other european countries giving israel approval to go on with this war, so stop saying trash, and even with this your trash and hatred islam would still continue to be the fastest growing religion in the world and even in europe
It's not trash. 'Allah' is a demon moon-god. Mohammed was a fraud and Islam is a cult.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Okpollo: 10:58am On Jan 25
NOETHNICITY:

Yesterday we all witnessed the butchering and slaughtering of Muslims minorities in Mangu by Christian extremists, yet NL was calm, and there was no mention of the religion of the people who carried out the massacre.

The point is that its always the muslims that always start the fight
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Flows001(m): 11:05am On Jan 25
NOETHNICITY:

Thunder fire you and your blood sucking Muhammad
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Thomthom(m): 11:13am On Jan 25
Righthussle:
Islam and Christianity be like Aye and Eiye. No difference.
100% false Christian are peaceful oga..
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Thomthom(m): 11:26am On Jan 25
Exceed15:
Chanting their god is great while slaughtering human being in cold blood. What kind of evil religion is this for God's sake
the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Sirmwill: 1:17pm On Jan 25
Shimran:

Yourself knows the truth but just trying to play smartness.

Hamas, a host is fighting for his freedom is tagged a islamist-terrorist!

Taliban, fighting against invasion and theft, is tagged a islamist-terrorist!

BH, ISIS, Al-shabab etc, all are as a result of either political or regional crises or even selfishnesss, but the end result is Islamist terrorists always!

So we blindly have to agree with you !

How on earth will 'muslim'
target Muslims?
Target Civilians?
Target market places?
Target non-combatants?
Kills children?
Kills women?
Kill the olds?
Target worship centers?
Irrespective of those victims faith?

Any fighting that has any of the above feature is out of fold of Islam.

A fighting that can be regarded as Islamic must have both parties agreed, and each side meeting in a battle ground, all with conditions of not targeting the categories of people mentioned above.Point out a single fighter that fit into this?

Documented History of our Prophet and his scripture are out there.

Why do they all use Islam?
That's because that's the only religion created from violence
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Shimran(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25
Sirmwill:

Why do they all use Islam?
That's because that's the only religion created from violence

A doctor performed operations/prescribed some drug, as such, it led to deads of his victims. We now condemn medicine and medical practitioners just because the said doctor disguised as one of them?

What an irrational thinking!
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by gaskiyamagana: 5:09pm On Jan 25
ColonelMichael:

Another vermin
Sharap.
Shatap !
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by gaskiyamagana: 5:12pm On Jan 25
Dennisochampa:
E no go better for your papa......
I no like Muslims.... Werin concern me concern Killin them.....
Why you and your papa no gather kill all the Muslims wen dey stay around una..... Useless thief... Ogun kee you a zillion times over... slowpoke
You have been stolen several times, this is a reminder: Stop sniffing JesusWeed and stop drinking Colorado before reading and comment on Nairaland.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Dennisochampa: 5:15pm On Jan 25
gaskiyamagana:

You have been stolen several times, this is a reminder: Stop sniffing JesusWeed and stop drinking Colorado before reading and comment on Nairaland.
Ogun kee your PA kee your ma
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by gaskiyamagana: 5:33pm On Jan 25
Dennisochampa:
Ogun kee your PA kee your ma
Arathuder Balogun Loma pa babanla re.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Dennisochampa: 8:02pm On Jan 25
gaskiyamagana:

Arathuder Balogun Loma pa babanla re.
.... Thief pikin
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:07pm On Jan 25
The Army is aiding these bustards.

If the community organises itself, they should count them too as the terrorist which the army is.
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Sirmwill: 10:27pm On Jan 26
Shimran:

A doctor performed operations/prescribed some drug, as such, it led to deads of his victims. We now condemn medicine and medical practitioners just because the said doctor disguised as one of them?

What an irrational thinking!
Whichever way y'all are disgusting
Re: Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists by Shimran(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26
Sirmwill:

Whichever way y'all are disgusting

And we still live firmly despite the hates cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cartons Of Wine For Easter Save Man From Armed Robbers In Anambra / Man Poisons Wife In Jigawa To Inherit Her Wealth / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.