Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu (12506 Views)

Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge / The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) / Agric-Isawo Road Re-Construction Begins - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:33pm On Jan 25
stepaside1:
I commend Gov Sanwo Olu on this. I worry that financing is not yet sorted. I thought Afrexim Bank or some financial institution committed to providing part funding. Why not start with that and be more creative in finding the balance?

That said, there are lots of existing roads that are either potholes filled or very rough and undulating. Can there be a plan over a 4-yr period to resurface those roads and beautify them? The sort of upgrade/resurfacing that FG is doing with the third mainland bridge. Collaboration with FG is crucial as some of these roads are federal roads. Lagos should massively benefit with BAT as President. If not, no one else will do it for Lagos in a generation. Some of these roads include;

1. Eko bridge
2. Carter bridge
3. Ikorodu road
4. Ozumba Mbadiwe road
5. Kofo Abayomi street
6. Lekki expressway
7. Lekki regional road
8. Lekki coastal road
9. Oba Akran avenue
10. Mobolaji Bank Anthony way
11. Kingsway (Alfred Rewane) road
12. Falomo road
13. Billingsway road
14. Domestic to International airport road

...just to mention a few
i concur
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by aribisala0(m): 4:37pm On Jan 25
Paraman:
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=225537779604283&id=100064441879510

Even the construction of the regional road, no serious work is going on since January 2023.
Simple question
When was the first time?
Facebook is nota source for a government statement
No evidence
You go explain tire
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:39pm On Jan 25
aribisala0:

Simple question
When was the first time?
No evidence
You go explain tire
Click on the link and stop arguing blindly abeg. That's the FB page of the lagos state government.

I no get time for stupid arguments like this.

1 Like

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by aribisala0(m): 4:42pm On Jan 25
Paraman:
Click on the link and stop arguing blindly abeg. That's the FB page of the lagos state government.

I no get time for stupid arguments like this.
I asked a simple question
When was the first time? You claim it is not the first time so tell us or shut up
I don't have time for stupid people either so we can call it 1-1 goalless
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:42pm On Jan 25
aribisala0:

Simple question
When was the first time?
No evidence
You go explain tire
I was even thinking you have sense sef, see the kin foolish comment the wyere write grin
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by aribisala0(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25
Paraman:
I was even thinking you have sense sef, see the kin foolish comment the wyere write grin
I never made the mistake of thinking you have sense because you manifest foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:44pm On Jan 25
aribisala0:
I asked a simple question
When was the first time? You claim it is not the first time satellites us or shut up
I don't have time for stupid people either so we can call it 1-1 goalless
The first time was in 2021, the Lagos state government claimed the construction will start in the fourth quarter of 2022.

Instead of you to click the link and read, you keep on asking me foolish questions like the retard you are.

The wyere even said the Facebook page of the Lagos state government is not a legit one

2 Likes

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 4:46pm On Jan 25
aribisala0:

I never made the mistake of thinking you have sense because you manifest foolishness
Your statement only shows how retard and shallow you are... Wasting your time quoting a person you know does not have sense.

I don't want to be in your shoe
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Bigchristo: 5:03pm On Jan 25
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fourth-mainland-bridge-construction-begins-first-quarter-2024-sanwo-olu/?amp
Sanwolu is working Lagos state is a progressive state, the only people who will criticize that guy are those who aren’t seeing the kind of development going on in Lagos under this administration, let’s learn to commend those that are doing well in office.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Haaland21: 5:17pm On Jan 25
EmekaA125:

After praising the government, we go begin shout e bin kpa wa ooo 😁😁😁

Emeka.....
stop this bitterness, or is it FG's money. Tell your Governor to do one for your state.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by HRMK: 5:52pm On Jan 25
why not concentrate on rail lines and stop all these overhead bridge nonsense?
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by DaSailor: 6:15pm On Jan 25
My street is potholes free and has been since it was constructed by Fashola.

Curious345:
Mtcheew

4th mainland when Lagos has no single km stretch of road that is pothole free
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Konquest: 6:24pm On Jan 25
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-fourth-mainland-bridge-construction-begins-first-quarter-2024-sanwo-olu/?amp
Enough of the rhetorics... Just get it started!
Mobilise funds, men, and other resources to construct that bridge in record time from 2024.

The long overdue Coastal highway and the new Lekki International Airport haven't even been started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Powerhouse5050: 6:28pm On Jan 25
Curious345:
Mtcheew

Your life that you Manage by yourself, doesn't it have a pothole or I should better call it abiss?

Ode
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by stampo: 6:47pm On Jan 25
Houses from Abraham Adesanya Estate , through Thomas Estate and Ajah Badore will be demolished...

The pains awaits many as their homes will go down for the 4th mainland bridge to come up.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Curious345: 7:01pm On Jan 25
Powerhouse5050:

Your life that you Manage by yourself, doesn't it have a pothole or I should better call it abiss?

Ode
how
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Fearurcreeator: 4:29am On Jan 26
Paraman:
This is not the first time or the first governor to say this

I will only believe when the construction start. Value of land and properties will shoot up in the ikorodu axis once the construction start.
It is Lagos not your state ... Na be today ... Naso una say blue rail na lie .. today Una dey rush am like kilode we kuku see the video
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 6:34am On Jan 26
Fearurcreeator:

It is Lagos not your state ... Na be today ... Naso una say blue rail na lie .. today Una dey rush am like kilode we kuku see the video
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Beolly(m): 8:58am On Jan 26
Curious345:
Mtcheew

Children of HATE.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Beolly(m): 9:01am On Jan 26
EmekaA125:

After praising the government, we go begin shout e bin kpa wa ooo 😁😁😁
Children of HATE, any good news emanating from the state makes you sad.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by EmekaA125(m): 9:02am On Jan 26
Beolly:

Children of HATE, any good news emanating from the state makes you sad.
E bin kpa wa ooo 😁😁😁
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Beolly(m): 9:03am On Jan 26
duality:

They need to quickly rethink that project.

I actually prefer GRV's alternative idea on the project.

That long bridge will not come easily and here are better cheaper and faster alternatives to the 4MLB
GRV is needed in the east.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Beolly(m): 9:05am On Jan 26
Paraman:
In 2021, The Lagos state government claimed the construction will start in the fourth quarter of 2022.
Children of HATE are praying the project will never start.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Beolly(m): 9:07am On Jan 26
EmekaA125:

E bin kpa wa ooo 😁😁😁
Una go wail tire the state will progress and it will never up for annexation. Na jealousy dey worry una 'if we can't have let's HATE it' na una slogan be that.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by Paraman: 10:29am On Jan 26
Beolly:

Children of HATE are praying the project will never start.
So what's your point exactly?
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by worksmart(m): 11:40am On Jan 26
We are already in 1st Quarter of 2024, Oga governor should be able to give an exact date the project would start.
Re: Fourth Mainland Bridge Construction Begins First Quarter 2024 — Sanwo-olu by EmekaA125(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26
Beolly:

Una go wail tire the state will progress and it will never up for annexation. Na jealousy dey worry una 'if we can't have let's HATE it' na una slogan be that.
"E bin kpa wa" crew leader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Of These Aba Markets? / NRC E-Ticketing: Nigerian Railway Corporation Starts Test Booking For ETicketing / Happening Clubs At Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.