Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? (15794 Views)

₦50 Red Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (Photo) / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by seanery: 3:48pm On Jan 26
Oooshe...!!!!...., Omo Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26
I swear I love spicy food but too much will have you regretting when you go to the toilet grin

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Dbestbrest: 3:50pm On Jan 26
You will live long be that naa, Yorubas would say "èmí tí ò je ata, èmí yepere ni" nothing do you, I dey chop pepper wella

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by seanery: 3:51pm On Jan 26
No compare.

Hin dey chop well..., u, i think u no dey chop.
Maybe na 1square meal u dey do.., or zero squre meal for days.

DivinegiftofGod:
I used to be like you until the day I ate the one that nearly cut my stomach into two to the extent I was crying and begging God to save me that night..

It ulcer you're playing with. Better stop now before it's too late.

Though I still love and eat pepper but not as much as before.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by GboyegaD(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26
To each his/her own. I don't like pepper and an average stew for me uses at most 2 Habaneros, 3 Bell peppers for redness, and 10 big Tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Machinegun91(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26
Your name is Oladeji or Yemi

Pepper is part of your culture

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by ajimo54(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26
Testiebobo:
As a visitor, if you taste my stew ehh i swear you will vomit fire like a dragon! Because my stew is as pepperish as a raw chilly pepper. Even the little time i usually spend with my family they know the uniqueness of my culinary skills. I am actually allergic to some foods like dairy products e.g milk yoghurt etc all types of fish except the extremely dried one are digusting to my taste, i hate custard, kunu aya, spaghetti except the peppered jollof. So i dont understand why i need to consume foods added with extreme peppers and other hot spices. Is it a health problem or a natural occurence? Because i sweat alot these days! Some people said there are plenty worms in my stomach. Huhmm!

I used to be like you till ulcer visited me! grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by joycegurl: 3:54pm On Jan 26
I can relate
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Jan 26
Dr Pepper

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by davidodiba(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26
I pity your anus

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by nearline(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26
About the sweating you should see a doctor. Could be stress or the pepper grin.
I used to eat a lot of pepper, too. Not so much nowadays but sometimes I still crave super peppery food after a long time away from peppery food.
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Ewedegubbler: 3:56pm On Jan 26
Yoruba boy.

See you see ulcer

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Dzzzz: 3:58pm On Jan 26
Am igbo and I like pepper pass some Yoruba sef..

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by EmekaBlue(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26
Just make sure u cool ur dinner with chilled bottle of beer

E get why
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Yestogood: 3:59pm On Jan 26
LifeofDream:
You're a Yoruba? cheesy

Na only them dey eat with excess pepper...

Not only them o. I know one big madam from Taraba. You will smile as you eat her food, she cooks fantastic food. You will cry later..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Pat081: 3:59pm On Jan 26
You give me food and a blow of water
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Nyanabo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26
Please try to cut down on spicy foods. If you by chance have an injury on your stomach lining. My bro, it would be terrible for you.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by MyAmericandream(f): 4:02pm On Jan 26
Testiebobo:
As a visitor, if you taste my stew ehh i swear you will vomit fire like a dragon! Because my stew is as pepperish as a raw chilly pepper. Even the little time i usually spend with my family they know the uniqueness of my culinary skills. I am actually allergic to some foods like dairy products e.g milk yoghurt etc all types of fish except the extremely dried one are digusting to my taste, i hate custard, kunu aya, spaghetti except the peppered jollof. So i dont understand why i need to consume foods added with extreme peppers and other hot spices. Is it a health problem or a natural occurence? Because i sweat alot these days! Some people said there are plenty worms in my stomach. Huhmm!

How you kan take dey shit? Your anus don suffer.
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by iamoyindamola(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26
robinfemi:
Have never seen Yoruba wer no like pepper cheesy cheesy
You make me remember neighbor grin I dey think before eating her free food o wink
I don't like pepper
Omo yoruba ni me

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Nickymezor(f): 4:04pm On Jan 26
Bad addiction OP...Not an excessive pepper fan though... It should be added in moderation. Pepper no be food now smiley
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by KingMack(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26
Testiebobo:

You dey drink shekpe?
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Zeezenho: 4:09pm On Jan 26
AffiliatesMoney:

There's no English like "Pepperish".

The Correct Word is "Peppery".

Don't Mention.

This nigerian forum we say its pepperish and that's it.

5 Likes

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Eraddray(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26
sad I used to be like that until stomach ulcer showed me pepper...don't worry,your time will come grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by LeeSmart: 4:12pm On Jan 26
Testiebobo:
E be like na my twin u be oo. My love for pepper no be hear oo.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by omolola12345(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26
It's your adaptative behaviour. You cultivate the habit right from your childhood from the environment you grew up and you are now used to it. I will advice that you start working on it by limiting or reducing the pepper gradually. If it's #400 size you used to cook before you can start by reducing it to #300 naira own then gradually to #200 naira own then to #100 size. But hear me clearly gradually underlined. You cannot stop it at once.
Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by dejolly(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26
Ulcer is knocking at your door

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by Onexmk(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26
i feel you , we are in a peppered economy .

its understandable to consume much pepper so you can gain some tolerance

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by AffiliatesMoney: 4:25pm On Jan 26
Zeezenho:

This nigerian forum we say its pepperish and that's it.

Lol.

I get it.

However; You Writing: "This nigerian forum we say it's pepperish and that's it" is also wrong.

You should learn to write well with good punctuations.

Where Did You Put Your "Is A" ?

"This is A Nigerian Forum" is Correct.

You Should Write "Nigerian" in Capital Letters Because You Are Referring To A "Country of People".

Thank You For Learning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by nedekid: 4:26pm On Jan 26
Nothing do you.
That is how we eat pepper and other spices in my house.
Infact if correct pepper is added, I feel like throwing up.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Eat Without Excess Pepper In My Food. Why? by blowjohn(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26
Perhaps u need peppery deliverance session.

Ur anal canal must be bumpy like the surface of the moon with erosion filled lacunas due to the steam emanating frm ur stomach.

In fact ur stomach is already a sac of hot lava frm the eruption of abnormal peristalsis due to excess pepper

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easter: Pizza I Made / Get Rid Of Your Excess Body Fat Today!!! *PICTURES* / Why Do Nigeria/igbo Food Smell So Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.