Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG (698 Views)

Pope Says Ukraine Should Have The ‘Courage Of The White Flag’ / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by rottennaija(m): 7:56am On Jan 26
🇵🇸🇮🇱‼️🚨 INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh went outside with a WHITE FLAG to check if the road is safe for evacuation with his family.

He was shot with the white flag.

His brother Ramiz rushed to rescue him and was shot as well.

Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by ebexofficial: 8:00am On Jan 26
Brave boys
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by dawnomike(m): 8:25am On Jan 26
War is nothing to ever wish for... life expectancy drops drastically.
At the long run, the causes of War end up being not worth the while.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 9:05am On Jan 26
ebexofficial:
Brave boys

Brave?? U call this brave...

Coming out during non-cease fire period is not bravery....why would he assume soldiers will honor a white flag.... when they could also assume he's a suicide bomber hiding a bomb under his clothes....

I don't like stupid/irrational moves...

6 Likes

Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Corrections: 9:06am On Jan 26
We have seen so many young actors and actresses posing acting films. I hope this is not another one.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by dangermouse(m): 9:26am On Jan 26
White flags in a frontline means indications to surrender. You don't make moves unless ordered to by the group you are surrendering to as the situation warrants. Caution is the key word when brandishing a white flag in the frontline.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by rottennaija(m): 9:43am On Jan 26
BREAKING: YEMENI HOUTHI OFFICIAL STATEMENT

“Our battle continues and we have been bombed so far by more than 200 drones and more than 50 winged and ballistic missiles.

Our country will continue its operations until food and medicine reach all residents of Gaza and the Zionist crime stops

The American insistence on protecting the Zionist crime and his rejection of the humanitarian equation will not affect our position and will never make us retreat.

Our battle continues and is completely linked to the battle of Gaza, and the Americans seek open deception.

The Americans are trying to describe their aggression against our country and their protection of the Zionist crime as protection for international navigation.

The American aims, through his open deception, to implicate others in participating with him in protecting the Zionist crime.

Since the beginning of our operations in the Red Sea, 4,874 commercial ships have crossed, which is a very large number during this period.

What the Americans and the British are doing is a threat to international navigation and a violation of the sovereignty of the countries overlooking the Red Sea.

We advise the European peoples to beware of American involvement in their governments and exploitation of their money.

We are clearly targeting ships linked to “Israel” with the aim of delivering food supplies to the Palestinian people

Whatever the American and British escalation, its results will be counterproductive and will not affect our decision and position.

We are in a sacred work that we consider part of our jihad for the sake of God, and it will not affect our military capabilities, but rather we are constantly developing them.

We take precautions and are not new to facing military and combat challenges, and we are experienced in that.

The results of the aggression will be adverse to the enemies in terms of costs, tension in the situation, expansion of the conflict, and threat to maritime navigation.

Since the beginning of the attacks on our country, the American has not been able to stop targeting ships, but rather he has inserted himself and the British into the problem.

The longer the aggression on the Gaza Strip continues, the more responsibility will be placed on our Islamic nation to move more and stronger.

The more the Israelis and the Americans insist on continuing the crime, the more persistent and determined we must be to prevent this.

Demonstrations must continue even in Western countries in Europe, America and elsewhere

There must be a broad and increasingly escalating movement in pressure to stop the terrible and heinous crime against the Palestinian people.

Peoples who suffer from severe repression from their regimes can become active in boycotting American and Israeli goods.

Our Yemeni people will not leave Gaza alone, and people will not remain at home ignoring what is happening, but the mass exit will continue.

I call for a large gathering and exit tomorrow, Friday, in Al-Sabeen Square in the capital, Sana’a, and the rest of the governorates.”

1 Share

Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Floky215: 10:28am On Jan 26
rottennaija:
🇵🇸🇮🇱‼️🚨 INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh went outside with a WHITE FLAG to check if the road is safe for evacuation with his family.

He was shot with the white flag.

His brother Ramiz rushed to rescue him and was shot as well.

Rubbish as usual from retards..!!
These are young jihadist hamas pushed to the frontline to fight and die for their cause...after getting smoked, hamas is now trying to push out propaganda...!!

Same idiot covering people alive with shroud to pose as dead bodies for the camera are retards who are not suppose to be taken seriously...!!
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Blakjewelry(m): 1:38pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

Coming out during non-cease fire period is not bravery....why would he assume soldiers will honor a white flag.... when they could also assume he's a suicide bomber hiding a bomb under his clothes....

Even war times certain rule still applies, even combatants with white flag are kept alive. There shouldn't be any dumb excuse for their actions. They are acting with impunity because they have the backing of the west, but they should understand that these kind of action have future consequences.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 1:50pm On Jan 26
Blakjewelry:

Even war times certain rule still applies, even combatants with white flag are kept alive. There shouldn't be any dumb excuse for their actions. They are acting with impunity because they have the backing of the west, but they should understand that these kind of action have future consequences.

Are u saying everyone can hold white flag and automatically make make their opposing sides cease fire ...?? Is that how war works in the front lines??

Btw.....Which west are u pple always shouting. ..which backing did Hamas have when they first went to poke the Israelis....??

2 Likes

Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by talk2hb1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

Was he approaching them?
Read the report again
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 4:30pm On Jan 26
talk2hb1:

Was he approaching them?
Read the report again

Do u get what hostile territory means in war?

..they are at war....and cease fire period has not been announced.... So are u saying everyone can start waving white flag for free pass?

Why will anyone do "try your luck" with one life.....He behaved as if he has photocopy of his life at home....

1 Like

Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by talk2hb1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

..they are at war....and cease fire period has not been announced.... So are u saying everyone can start waving white flag for free pass?

Why will anyone do "try your luck" with one life.....He behaved as if he has photocopy of his life at home....

They shoot him because they want to shot him or because he poses any threat to them
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 5:53pm On Jan 26
talk2hb1:

They shoot him because they want to shot him or because he poses any threat to them

So are u saying everyone can start waving white flag for free pass?
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by talk2hb1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

So are u saying everyone can start waving white flag for free pass?
Do you even understand rules of engagement or war?
Do you even understand what the flag means in war?
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 6:32pm On Jan 26
talk2hb1:

Do you even understand rules of engagement or war?
Do you even understand what the flag means in war?

Can everyone start waving white flag...and expect hostile side to give them free pass to waka when such order is not given to them

Na question I ask you ooo...if u don't want to answer that's fine
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by talk2hb1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

Can everyone start waving white flag...and expect hostile side to give them free pass to waka when such order is not given to them

Na question I ask you ooo...if u don't want to answer that's fine
Get educated and stop disgracing yourself please.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flag.

Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 7:03pm On Jan 26
talk2hb1:

Get educated and stop disgracing yourself please.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flag.

U don't know how to answer question.... It's insult u want to insult....u can clear off now
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by talk2hb1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

U don't know how to answer question.... It's insult u want to insult....u can clear off now
Go Ahead, insult me.
It means you don't know and refused to know.
You are battling the worst disease that could ever befall any human, adamant to knowledge.
Be open to learning
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 7:11pm On Jan 26
talk2hb1:

Go Ahead, insult me.
It means you don't know and refused to know.
Be open to learning

U started the insult man.....there nothing to learn from you
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by talk2hb1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

U started the insult man.....there nothing to learn from you
Please point out my insults, I never insulted you or have intent of insulting anybody.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 7:22pm On Jan 26
talk2hb1:

Please point out my insults, I never insulted you or have intent of insulting anybody.

Go back and read ur carefully condescending statement and stop being coy
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by talk2hb1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

Go back and read ur carefully condescending statement and stop being coy
Tooh!!!
But I am not sorry for making my points known.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Blakjewelry(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

Are u saying everyone can hold white flag and automatically make make their opposing sides cease fire ...?? Is that how war works in the front lines??

Btw.....Which west are u pple always shouting. ..which backing did Hamas have when they first went to poke the Israelis....??
Even when there is heavy fire from both and one side stops and raised a white, the other sides and wait for the other side to surrender and come out.

Though no need pouring words here because your statement shows who I am talking with.

Did conflict started recently? They Israel don't want a permanent solution, I know folks like you tend to use God gave them land without tracing beyond that, so it will a waste trying to argue with you.

You are just one of the many who support Israel because silly religion affiliation over the value of human lives.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by rottennaija(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

White flag is for surrender not for cease fire. It's also a sign you are not hostile hut friendly. Sniper shots from kilometers away. The so-called soldier was in no way under threat. So he shot the first one that supposing had a bomb underneath, how about the second one he shot? You are as horrible as the Israelis.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Eneye4me: 9:10pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

May the punishment of Almighty God continue to be with Ur household.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Eneye4me: 9:19pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

You are justifying terrorism. U own is coming.
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 9:46pm On Jan 26
Eneye4me:
You are justifying terrorism. U own is coming.

Shior...
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 9:46pm On Jan 26
Eneye4me:
May the punishment of Almighty God continue to be with Ur household.

Yawn!!!!
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 9:47pm On Jan 26
rottennaija:

White flag is for surrender not for cease fire. It's also a sign you are not hostile hut friendly. Sniper shots from kilometers away. The so-called soldier was in no way under threat. So he shot the first one that supposing had a bomb underneath, how about the second one he shot? You are as horrible as the Israelis.

Yawn!! Na social media una dey form civilized
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by advanceDNA: 9:49pm On Jan 26
Blakjewelry:

Even when there is heavy fire from both and one side stops and raised a white, the other sides and wait for the other side to surrender and come out.

Though no need pouring words here because your statement shows who I am talking with.

Did conflict started recently? They Israel don't want a permanent solution, I know folks like you tend to use God gave them land without tracing beyond that, so it will a waste trying to argue with you.

You are just one of the many who support Israel because silly religion affiliation over the value of human lives.

U cannot read....
If u read support for Israeli in my comment then i cannot help how u choose to comprehend
Re: INHUMANE: The 13-year-old Nahed Barbakh Went Outside With A WHITE FLAG by Blakjewelry(m): 11:27pm On Jan 26
advanceDNA:

U cannot read....
If u read support for Israeli in my comment then i cannot help how u choose to comprehend
The second part of your statement give you away. Immediately the war started and even till date America is giving aid in terms of weapons and cash to Israel. They keep pleading and threatening iran not to involved, they keep a steady eyes in the sky over Gaza, their ships are in sea close by giving support. It is like throwing well built man with weapon in a cage fight with a slim with no weapon. You asking whose backing does hamas has before poking Israel, this one of the most silly question I have encountered lately.

Allow palestanian to have their own state then you will have who hold responsible and with a stable government in Palestine, you can even foster a good relationship and end the circle of blood.

For every innocent man you killed you just gain a lot of enemies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bush Reflects On Legacy / Terrorists Bombed 3 Hospitals In Gaza / Obama And Antichrist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.