Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Mut' Ah Marriage? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mut' Ah Marriage? (1458 Views)

Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / Ramadan Coming To A Close: How Did It Go? (share) By Shari`ah Staff / Longest Ramadan 1433 AH Fast In Denmark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
What is Nikah Mut'ah marriage in Islam?. A marriage that they know the divorce date during the inception,abi?. Muslims who travel out of state from their wives are given the opportunity of marrying temporary wives in wherever they are staying until the end of their stay there. Muhammad believes that such practice will stop muslim men from patronizing proostitutes.
Since a fixed payment is made to the woman during the duration of her contract as a wannabe wife, isn't that a form of legalizing prostitution in Islam?
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
smh.

meaning i can have wives in at least 40 states in the US having a back up with the above.

smdh bitterly at the harm religion is doing to the society
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Sweetnecta: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Aloy@emeka and those who device and practice this evil are on the same boat.
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
are u saying its unislamic? shocked
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
toba:

are u saying its unislamic? shocked

Don't mind him; SweetNecta can marry a temporary wife if he travels to India and live with her for the duration of his stay as long as he pays her for providing sexual favors. The quran allows that. What fascinates me about Islam is how Muhammad made sure that the sexual needs of muslim men are very well taken care of while the women are left out of the box. Muhammad even made sure that 1-minute men are covered because in Islam, a woman is not supposed to achieve orgazm and many Islamic women don't know that women can climax thereby giving their 1-minute men shield against embarrassment. The men are also allowed to contract for temporary wives when they travel[ which is equivalent to getting asewo or mistress] in your new domain while wifey/s is at home waiting for oga to return from travel. Muhammad was a freaking genius.
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
maybe we should turn the order around and free our women to have a taste of what the men eat
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2011
toba:

maybe we should turn the order around and free our women to have a taste of what the men eat
The cartoon below depicts what men like Sweetnecta will be singing whenever any of his wives suggests what you said above.

Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2011
omg. this' one funny thing.

Afa sweetnecta will surely get angry if the order were to be reversed.

To be candid, what u posted in the op makes absolutely no sense and its really really unfair on women to say the least. the proostitutiooooon/adultery they claimed would be curbed by polygamy is indirectly being sanction with this
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 12:53am On Nov 09, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Oga la re. Ma fe iyawo pu po, ki o le ni emi gigun[forgive my poor Igbo  kiss kiss kiss].
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 09, 2011
lwkmdie
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Araboy(m): 3:27am On Nov 09, 2011
Mutah (pleasure in Arabic ) is a marriage contracted by two parties for a specific period of time it was first permitted 

during Muslim military  campaigns before the Islamic legislative was made complete the Prophet later forbad it  

made it haram on permanent basis We may recall that Quran adopted gradual course in prohibiting alcohol (Khamr)  

usure (Riba) in three different verses in the same manner the Prophet adopted a gradual course in matter of sex 

Today there is consensus (Ijma) between the major four Sunni schools of thought which represent 90% 0f the Muslim

population that this practice is prohibited same as Inbreeding fornication eating pork etc the only party that still  

practice mutuah is exclusively located in Shia areas  and frown by the mainstream Muslims especially Sunni Muslims
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 3:52am On Nov 09, 2011
Araboy:

Mutah (pleasure in Arabic ) is a marriage contracted by two parties for a specific period of time it was first permitted 

during Muslim military  campaigns before the Islamic legislative was made complete the Prophet later forbad it  

made it haram on permanent basis We may recall that Quran adopted gradual course in prohibiting alcohol (Khamr)  

usure (Riba) in three different verses in the same manner the Prophet adopted a gradual course in matter of sex 

Today there is consensus (Ijma) between the major four Sunni schools of thought which represent 90% 0f the Muslim

Hmmm, I didn't know that muslims have Sunni quran and Shia quran. So, do y'all have a council that periodically edit the quran and adjust Islamic rules as stipulated in the quran?. How can Mutah marriage that was established by Allah when He wrote the quran in heaven, published it in heaven before throwing  it down to the earth be banned by mere mortals like you?. Are you people challenging the intelligence of Allah?.  Egbegbe!!

Araboy:

population that this practice is prohibited same as Inbreeding fornication eating pork etc the only party that still  

practice mutuah is exclusively located in Shia areas  and frown by the mainstream Muslims especially Sunni Muslims

For starters, sunni muslims are not 90% of muslim population but you may claim that 90% of muslim terrorists are sunni. Bottom line is that muslims still practice Mutah and like you explained it, it is all about pleasure. What is wrong with it after all Muhammad your beloved  prophet  loved pleasure so much.
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Araboy(m): 4:14am On Nov 09, 2011
^^^

Your ignorance is amazing you must be a frustrated lonely woman who need to get laid  for your info there is only

one Quran but interpretations  differ from  school to another  only in matter where there is no verse stating a   

definitive rule  on the matter when I said  Sunni Muslims represent 90% of the Muslim population  I am not

exaggerating last stop bringing up the Prophet name  whenever you spelling your rubbish hate and misinformation
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Sweetnecta: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
@aloy@emeka; « #8 on: Today at 12:53:07 AM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 04:38:09 PM
Oga la re. Ma fe iyawo pu po, ki o le ni emi gigun[forgive my poor Igbo Kiss Kiss Kiss].[quote][/Quote]the bold is edo as in lanre la re. the rest is your beloved yoruba. where is igbo in there?
emi gigun for men has been proven when the spouse is 15 years younger. Aloy@emeka doesn't know that; man woman aloy@emeka.

i need to get me that daughter of Toba, because i am sure i am somewhat 15 years older, intending to add a decade of two, through her to my age, if Allah Wills me to be live longer.

unless if toba already willed her to my brother in Islam as he promised, earlier.

we in islam do not compete again each other in matters of intending marriage, so i may have to find that young woman still.

definitely, muslim woman/women has/ve right over me, than any non muslim woman.
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 3:41am On Nov 10, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i need to get me that daughter of Toba, because i am sure i am somewhat 15 years older, intending to add a decade of two, through her to my age, if Allah Wills me to be live longer.

unless if toba already willed her to my brother in Islam as he promised, earlier.

we in islam do not compete again each other in matters of intending marriage, so i  may have to find that young woman still.

Which right does the woman have? In Islam?. In Urdu, women are called ‘aurat’ (عورت), which came from the Arabic word ‘awrah’ (عورة). The Arabic word refers to the genitals of a woman’s body, in a simple and straightforward word, which is called the ‘vagina’. It means, the entire body of a Muslim woman is a huge vagina and nothing else (Warraq, 2005. p. 316). How many Urdu speaking Asian Muslims know this fact that for referring their mothers, sisters and daughters, they use a word which actually degrades their women folks?

‘Nikah’ (Muslim marriage, النكاح) is an Arabic word whose literal meaning is penetration (Kaleeby, 2002; Warraq, 2005). It can be pronounced as ‘Nokh’, which again means the ‘awrah’, the giant vagina, i.e, the entire body of a Muslim woman. When the word ‘Nikah’ is used to mean marriage, the actual meaning is not marriage but literally ‘sexual penetration’. Ignorant Muslims often use these words, without knowing their actual meaning and degrade their woman folks to the level of sex-slaves and cheap highway prostitutes.

Kasem (n. d) concluded that the method of securing such sexual / physical pleasure is very similar to a commercial / business transaction. In plain language, this is called prostitution. In all cases of marriage and sex, the women are treated merely as sex-objects, much like the provider of a service for which she must be paid some compensation.

Islam’s attitude towards women can better be understood from a sixteenth century treatise, The perfumed garden by Shaykh Nefzawi. “Do you know women’s religion is in their vaginas?” Nefzawi asked, “they are insatiable as per as their vulvas are concerned, and so long as their lust is satisfied they do not care whether it is a buffoon, a negro, a valet, or even a despised man. It is Satan, who makes the juices flow from their vaginas” (cited Warraq, 1995. p. 290).
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2011
Islam’s attitude towards women can better be understood from a sixteenth century treatise, The perfumed garden by Shaykh Nefzawi. “Do you know women’s religion is in their vaginas?” Nefzawi asked, “they are insatiable as per as their vulvas are concerned, and so long as their lust is satisfied they do not care [s]whether it is a buffoon, a negro, a valet, or even a despised man[/s].

You are not also respected in Islam as a black man. Read the crossed text above and see where Islam places you as a negro.
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by LagosShia: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
please review the thread below and discover what mut'ah marriage is and its permissibility and conditions for it in islam.

note:while going through the below thread,read how mut'ah is permitted even in the "holy" bible!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737027.32.html

@OP
you got the idea wrong.but i find it a waste of time going over the same topic over again.so please review the other thread.
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by Sweetnecta: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Aloy/emeka; « #14 on: November 10, 2011, 03:41 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on November 09, 2011, 12:16 PM

we in islam do not compete again each other in matters of intending marriage, so i may have to find that young woman still.

Which right does the woman have? In Islam?. In Urdu, women are called ‘aurat’ (عورت), which came from the Arabic word ‘awrah’ (عورة). The Arabic word refers to the Cores of a woman’s body, in a simple and straightforward word, which is called the ‘womanliness’. It means, the entire body of a Muslim woman is a huge womanliness and nothing else (Warraq, 2005. p. 316). How many Urdu speaking Asian Muslims know this fact that for referring their mothers, sisters and daughters, they use a word which actually degrades their women folks?

‘Nikah’ (Muslim marriage, النكاح) is an Arabic word whose literal meaning is penetration (Kaleeby, 2002; Warraq, 2005). It can be pronounced as ‘Nokh’, which again means the ‘awrah’, the giant womanliness, i.e, the entire body of a Muslim woman. When the word ‘Nikah’ is used to mean marriage, the actual meaning is not marriage but literally ‘intimate penetration’. Ignorant Muslims often use these words, without knowing their actual meaning and degrade their woman folks to the level of sex-slaves and cheap highway LovePeddlers.

Kasem (n. d) concluded that the method of securing such intimate / physical pleasure is very similar to a commercial / business transaction. In plain language, this is called prostitution. In all cases of marriage and sex, the women are treated merely as sex-objects, much like the provider of a service for which she must be paid some compensation.

Islam’s attitude towards women can better be understood from a sixteenth century treatise, The perfumed garden by Shaykh Nefzawi. “Do you know women’s religion is in their vaginas?” Nefzawi asked, “they are insatiable as per as their vulvas are concerned, and so long as their lust is satisfied they do not care whether it is a buffoon, a negro, a valet, or even a despised man. It is Satan, who makes the juices flow from their vaginas” (cited Warraq, 1995. p. 290).
Report to moderator Logged
aloy@emeka

Re: Mut' Ah Marriage?
« #15 on: November 10, 2011, 03:43 AM »

Islam’s attitude towards women can better be understood from a sixteenth century treatise, The perfumed garden by Shaykh Nefzawi. “Do you know women’s religion is in their vaginas?” Nefzawi asked, “they are insatiable as per as their vulvas are concerned, and so long as their lust is satisfied they do not care whether it is a buffoon, a negro, a valet, or even a despised man.

You are not also respected in Islam as a black man. Read the crossed text above and see where Islam places you as a negro.[/Quote]Just like everyone has his/her opinion, Paul had his, so were muslim scholars. Believe it or not, no one person opinion matters to me but the opinion of Abu Kasiim [as]. If anyone gives an opinion, I will weigh it using the dimension of what Abu Kasiin [as] says about the matter. If it is waht Abu Kasiim [as] says, then I will listen, if it is different, opposing it, I will reject, even if it is said with the greatest smile on the face or written on a gold leaf.
Re: Mut' Ah Marriage? by aloyemeka4: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Aloy/emeka; « #14 on: November 10, 2011, 03:41 AM »Just like everyone has his/her opinion, Paul had his, so were muslim scholars. Believe it or not, no one person opinion matters to me but the opinion of Abu Kasiim [as]. If anyone gives an opinion, I will weigh it using the dimension of what Abu Kasiin [as] says about the matter. If it is waht[b] Abu Kasiim[/b] [as] says, then I will listen, if it is different, opposing it, I will reject, even if it is said with the greatest smile on the face or written on a gold leaf.

So Abu Kasiim is now your knowledge messiah?. If eh asks you to bomb Nigeria, you will gladly do so because one needs to follow him sheepishly in order to be a faithful muslim, abi?.

(1) (Reply)

Quran: A Work Of Art: Subjective Or Unanimous? / How To Perform Salat-l-istikhara / Nafilat Shafri And Witri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.