|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1061546 members, 1232522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2013 at 11:12 AM
|Please Help Me Review This Site by ace1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2011|
Please help review this site www.colorplusdil.com I'm still working on it and I need your comments Please
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by ace1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2011|
@ya-wa-tide @dhtml @dualcore @slyrox where are u? Please i need ur comments o
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by yawa-ti-de(f): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2011|
1) Get rid of the goofy image on the contact us page. It doesn't look professional at all
2) Your contact form isn't validating properly. In particular phone and email address
3) You could have implemented the orange-looking text (banner5.jpg) in your header image as text. Not only is this good from an SEO perspective (unless you wnat that hidden from bots) but also helps reduce the size of your images.
4) Your page headers shouldn't be declared in DIVs but in H1s. Again, this is good from an SEO perspective
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by yommysomguy(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2011|
As direct as it can be said. I personally dont like the css he used. Just saying
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by Chisom212: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2011|
The color of the whole site is not good,
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by ace1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2011|
@yawa-ti-de Thanks for the advice but I don't really get your number 4. I'll work on the others. @yommysomguy Please what is wrong with the CSS? Please let me know I'm always willing to learn something new @Chisom212 they insisted on the colours. They said they wanted to stick to their brand colours.
Please all comments are welcome
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by yawa-ti-de(f): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2011|
All pages have (or at least they should have) titles like, "About Us". Always wrap such page titles in H1 tags and not DIV tags. This will ensure:
1) The code is semantic
2) Search engines know what is of utmost importance to you and index your pages accordingly
make sense now?
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by ace1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2011|
Yes, a whole lot, Thanks will do that, is there something wrong wit the site's css? @yommysomguy said he doesn't like it n didnt say why
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by yawa-ti-de(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2011|
I don't see anything wrong per se but:
1) Try using css shorthand (for example: #ffffff could be written as #fff - this only applies when each pair is the same)
2) Try not to use browser-specific rules (webkit-) and go for graceful degradation.
That's about it, bro. As for what the other guy said, I am afraid you will have to ask him (which you have). . .and hope he responds
|Re: Please Help Me Review This Site by *dhtml(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2011|
The site is cool, but it is color riot. I will recommend you to look at this site - http://www.controlstyle.com/
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health