Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

How To Stream Live? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stream Live? (934 Views)

What Is The Typical Bandwidth Consumed When You Stream Live Matches Online? / Stream Live Videos On A Website / Learn How To Stream Live Video Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stream Live? by payne4real(m): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hi, how can i stream live my church programme? What exactly do i nd to do to achive this.ideas,comment and recomendation are welcome tnx
Re: How To Stream Live? by yamakuza: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
Basically, u'll need to install software on ur pc from the site u'll use eg livestream.com, then u'll need to connect a video camera to your pc too. A tv card might also come into play.

Depending on the size of the project and the quality u want, there's dedicated hardware for this. Videocasters i think they r called.
Re: How To Stream Live? by yamakuza: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
I was expecting you to ask more questions, you decided to buy an ebook.

Will you buy my ebook too?
Re: How To Stream Live? by payne4real(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
Y nt if it 'll hlp me
Re: How To Stream Live? by Thatdave(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
After i must have worked on your website.
You will have everyone viewing your video live and direct smiley

You dont have to install any software, just plug in your cam to the laptop.
Re: How To Stream Live? by payne4real(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
@thatdave,how?
Re: How To Stream Live? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
ustream.com and livestream.com can help you, you can stream the videos there after opening your own account/channel, you'll get an embed code for each channel under your account which you can just copy and paste on your site, this works for any kind of site, html, xhmtl, php, asp, asp.net, even cms's like wordpress, joomla, drupal, ExpressionEngine, etc
Re: How To Stream Live? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2012
also note that the free accounts come with adverts on your videos, am not sure there's even an option to regulate the kind of ads so expect anything, i mean anything!!!
Re: How To Stream Live? by searlas: 4:39am On Apr 10, 2012
I was expecting you to ask more questions, you decided to buy an ebook.[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers: How Do You Make Money From Wordpress / Is Trudigits A Good Webhost? / Website Designer In Ibadan Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.