Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? (823 Views)

Stay Entertained All Day With Nokia 110 Africa Edition / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / Pls Help With Nokia E5 Internet Connectivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by Donsilase: 4:42pm On Jan 26
For those that have used Nokia Android what has your experience been like, do you think it's something one should go for?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by Smartlux(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26
It's cool, presently using nokia 4.2

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by owiko(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26
I have been using Nokia 5.3 as my major phone for the past three years. Have never fixed a thing in it, and battery still holds reasonably well

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by lukui: 1:31am On Jan 27
Thought they are Microsoft coded and not google coded unlike tecno and Infinix,

E get one name then dey call them

Yes window phones!

Are they all window phones?
Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by essohjay1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27
Used Nokia 1 for about a year while my dad used Nokia 2 for less than a year. Both are useless now as they have software issues which was told can't be fixed. I won't suggest Nokia android phones for anyone due to the experience I've had.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by Chicagograduate(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27
I used Nokia 2.2 for good 3 years without issue.Now it is ghost typing which is a normal wear and tear of any phone.If you know how to maintain it, you are good to go.
One thing with any android phone is to avoid keeping your device where there is heat playing games.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by Lagusta(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27
I am presently using Nokia G21 and it's not giving me any issues at all. It doesn't hang, nor does it lag, and the battery is pretty decent.

It's currently serving me well 🙂

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by Jacku: 2:57pm On Jan 28
Donsilase:
For those that have used Nokia Android what has your experience been like, do you think it's something one should go for?
Just go for TECNO and save yourself the stress
Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by Shuregirl: 6:06pm On Jan 28
Tecno all the way, rarely will you see Nokia users
Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by MaziX(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28
Lagusta:
I am presently using Nokia G21 and it's not giving me any issues at all. It doesn't hang, nor does it lag, and the battery is pretty decent.

It's currently serving me well 🙂
G21 is nice. They just need improve on there camera. I used G10 and G20 cux there battery health is 100% strong

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by erniok(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30
Tecno fans, no one invited you here.
Used nokia 2.1back then. Very solid phone, 2gb rams that doesn't hang at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by liztop2012(f): 10:08am On Jan 31
Please help, whenever i opened an app it will return to home page saying 'miss required sms permission, pls apply for permission first. I use nokia C21 plus.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by reedone: 7:50am On Feb 01
liztop2012:
Please help, whenever i opened an app it will return to home page saying 'miss required sms permission, pls apply for permission first. I use nokia C21 plus.

Find the app in SETTINGS and go to permissions then grant it sms permission
Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by reedone: 7:51am On Feb 01
I am never going back to a Nokia ANDROID phone again
Re: What Is Your Experience With Nokia Android Phones? by liztop2012(f): 8:29pm On Feb 01
Thank you, done that but still doing it
reedone:

Find the app in SETTINGS and go to permissions then grant it sms permission

(1) (Reply)

I Need Nokia 6020, 3200 Or 6070 Phone To Buy / Phone to pc modem connection / Send Sms For Free To Any Part Of The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.