Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan (58081 Views)

Plane Crash Lands On California Highway And Hits A Truck Full Of People(video) / Uche Elendu's Arik Air Flight From Lagos To Asaba Crash Lands At A Remote Area / Plane Conveying Pilgrims Crash Lands In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Greatest100(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ylKOTjFlg?si=RvymZMLWpAbACr2f

A private jet having about 10 persons onboard including Very Important Personalities (VIPs) has crash-landed in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

According to reports, the jet crash landed on Friday around 11 am at the Samuel Ladoke Akintola Airport.

The jet with registration number, N580KR, missed the runway into the nearby bush.

Firefighters and rescue officials from the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) were immediately deployed to the scene. But there was no death or casualty recorded.

It was a private plane from Abuja. It landed safely but overshot the runway. There was no casualty,” a spokesperson for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Carol Adekotujo, told our correspondent over the phone.

When contacted, a spokesman for the Nigerian Safety Investigation Bureau (NSIB) Tunji Oketunmbi, confirmed the incident.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-private-jet-with-vips-crash-lands-in-ibadan/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Chicagograduate(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26
So you think it is easy to fly an aircraft.This heavy object dey try.
The kind storm wey this plane dey overcome on air no be here.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by FuckingMachine: 4:59pm On Jan 26
Landed in an agbado farm.
Fitting.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by proff010: 5:03pm On Jan 26
Ok ooo. Next time be careful

3 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by money121(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by kingamaa(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26
Thank God no casualties, but make the VIPs and their paddies make the roads safe for those wey no get money to fly.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Gondonu: 5:31pm On Jan 26
shocked

1 Like

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Nwodosis(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by MadamNoNetwork: 5:31pm On Jan 26
Glad there was no casualty.

PussyKing:
I hope they are safe from ritualists around there?

You dey serious so? No be ritualist suppose dey fear people inside Private jet?

14 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by PussyKing(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26
I hope they are safe from ritualists around there?

10 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by donprinyo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26
My landing was very bad too

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by rajiedreez: 5:32pm On Jan 26
grin

1 Like

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by 123yes(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26
Thank God.

3 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Tareq1105: 5:32pm On Jan 26
proff010:
Ok ooo. Next time be careful

Thank God there was no casualties.

3 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Fryx: 5:32pm On Jan 26
FuckingMachine:
Landed in an agbado farm.
Fitting.

Jet’s hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26
Airport crash land
Bomb blast

Next na 😁

1 Like

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Frayoworld(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26
Thank God that no politician died

1 Like

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by forgiveness: 5:33pm On Jan 26
Thank God for no casualties.

4 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Neddyogu(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26
Pilot just wan remind vip dem say dem be mortals too. Imagine the kain prayer weh for dey go on inside the plane

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Judolisco(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26
Private jets dey hardly crash... I think our aviation sector is one of the best sectors in Nigeria... Dem dey manage and maintain am well, regulatory bodies 2 dey do their work well... Rich people no Wan die
I drove from Bida to minna in Niger state and I lost 3 tyres angry because of bad road

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by trevorlinda: 5:33pm On Jan 26
God pls protect us all

imagine if dat place na place where houses dey...

1 Like

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by APCNig: 5:34pm On Jan 26
We are watching closely

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26
If the roads are safe from accidents, bandits and kidnappers, some or all of them would have travelled by road

4 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by Nazgul: 5:34pm On Jan 26
Those grasses look freshly burnt. Practicing bush burning right in an airport is extremely dangerous. How much would it cost the authorities to apply herbicide to the bushes to get rid of them, even local village farmers can afford to these herbicides, and use them frequently.

What if the plane ran into that bush when it was still blazing, it would have been a disaster.

Thank God no life was lost.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by pyyxxaro: 5:34pm On Jan 26
MALIANS at work 😩

I can imagine the way the people inside would have been shouting yeeeeee yeeeeeee yeeeeee yeeeeeee

Na better Thanksgiving there go do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by LEARNPYTHON(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26
I guess the pilot must have mistaken the burnt field for the runway cry

I TEACH PYTHON PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE 👇

2 Likes

Re: Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan by lesbiconverter: 5:35pm On Jan 26
Spiritual Catapult of the masses 😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osogbo, Osun Drone shots (Photos) / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) / Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.