Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

“reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 (4056 Views)

Wizkid Look Alike Rocks Wizkid’s Star Boy Jersey / See How Iwobi Made Wizkid Look Like An Upcoming Artiste / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Homedating: 5:56pm On Jan 26
While many do not believe in Reincarnation – the rebirth of a soul in another body, the photo of a man looking exactly like that of singer Wizkid has left social media in a buzzing state.

The photo of old Wizkid making the rounds online was a man who look exactly like the singer in the year 1789 – that is 235 years as of the moment of filling this content today, January 26th 2024.

In the 1789 photo of Wizkid, he was seen with an Afro hairstyle, adorned with a glass on his face alongside a man with a similar hairstyle.

Read more below 👇
https://infotec.com.ng/2023/12/29/the-ian-bell-memorial-scholarship/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by darocha1: 6:05pm On Jan 26
I N T E R E S t iNG

2 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by proff010: 6:13pm On Jan 26
Second coming

1 Like

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by NoSmoking: 6:16pm On Jan 26
BigWiz

Since 1879

💪

2 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Xosh: 6:18pm On Jan 26
How about speed darlingtons reincarnate in 1867

3 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by matify83: 6:34pm On Jan 26
The resemblance is striking indeed

4 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26
Wizkid will be like Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Rexymania(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26
The world is bigger than what we think it is

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by chyzoo4u(m): 7:26pm On Jan 26
That's why it didn't take him time to achieve his dreams. He already knew what will make him famous at a young age, because he has been here before.

Reincarnation is real.

10 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by RoadMozart(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26
You dont mean it o

1 Like

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by We4all: 7:32pm On Jan 26
That picture wasn't taken in 1789. You guys should stop the lies.

31 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by finallybusy: 7:35pm On Jan 26
People are so dumb. Africans were in tribes warring against each other in 1789. Afros were a hairstyle in the 60s.

13 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Treasure17(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26
Waiting for Tinubu's own.
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by ukaface(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26
I believe in reincarnation

I only wish the souls can know how they lived in their past lives.
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Mcreloaded(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26
Obviously wizkid relation back then be among the slaves taken away from Africa
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by BigDawsNet: 8:43pm On Jan 26
We all have someone that looks just like us...

1 Like

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by farem: 9:22pm On Jan 26
Homedating:
While many do not believe in Reincarnation – the rebirth of a soul in another body, the photo of a man looking exactly like that of singer Wizkid has left social media in a buzzing state.

The photo of old Wizkid making the rounds online was a man who look exactly like the singer in the year 1789 – that is 235 years as of the moment of filling this content today, January 26th 2024.

In the 1789 photo of Wizkid, he was seen with an Afro hairstyle, adorned with a glass on his face alongside a man with a similar hairstyle.

Read more below 👇
https://infotec.com.ng/

People that AI and chapgbt will deceive so. Many gullible.
You haven't asked yourself:
Who took the picture?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by OLEADTIPS: 10:23pm On Jan 26
Camera wasn't invented until 1819. The first photograph wasn't taken until 1826 by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce, marking the beginning of photography as we know it today.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:35pm On Jan 26
If you think that pic is from 1789 you deserve a knock on the head.

14 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Beverlyjean(f): 11:19pm On Jan 26
Sunglasses became stylish from 1900s .... that can't be 1700s

4 Likes

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by ednut1(m): 12:24am On Jan 27
Mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by shadrach77: 12:49am On Jan 27
The camera was invented in 1816 so this is obviously a lie kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Dronedude(m): 1:20am On Jan 27
Doppelganger is real.
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by D4gmail1: 1:22am On Jan 27
I don't think the date is correct.
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 4:37am On Jan 27
Fake pic lol. Some would still fall for it shaaa. OP where's your source of the pic being from the 1700's?
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Blazebond(m): 5:13am On Jan 27
There are some DEJAVU moments that I have gotten in life that have made me wonder if I have lived before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by Jeon(f): 6:26am On Jan 27
No be today I know say reincarnation dy exist.

And I have met my Doppelganger [about two ]. And a Woman won't let me passby her shade without her mistakenly me for someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by ShoeGetSize: 7:13am On Jan 27
OP you're a real illiterate/Bush man. So you actually believe that black and white photo which was taken with a single lens reflect camera was done in 1789? Why are Nigerians like this? Not only wrong, but proudly and stupidly wrong, smh.

Homedating:

Read more below 👇
https://infotec.com.ng/2023/12/29/the-ian-bell-memorial-scholarship/
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by chyzoo4u(m): 8:01am On Jan 27
OLEADTIPS:
Camera wasn't invented until 1819. The first photograph wasn't taken until 1826 by Joseph Nicéphore Niépce, marking the beginning of photography as we know it today.

People learn from here, let's try and research before dishing out information.

finallybusy:
People are so dumb. Africans were in tribes warring against each other in 1789. Afros were a hairstyle in the 60s.
Really? So, there were no afros till the 1960s... Nawaa ooo... yet you call people "...so dumb."

Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by MisterKennedy(m): 8:07am On Jan 27
ukaface:
I believe in reincarnation

I only wish the souls can know how they lived in their past lives.

Good morning Ukaface.... You're not replying me anymore, it's not fair ooo

Well, there's nothing like reincarnation.... It's a false belief... The Bible never mentions anything like reincarnation. The Bible should be our standard.

We only have one life, one body, one soul.

But please Ukaface reply me. I really enjoy chatting with you, I even tried to get you to give me your number but you blew me away!
Re: “reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 by LeeSmart: 8:13am On Jan 27
Na so one widow for my neighbourhood anytime she see me she go the tell me say i look exactly like her late husband nd she's always emotional while saying it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Scintillating Look In Mini Gown ( Photo) / My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend / Davido Buys Brand New Toyota Camry For A Member Of His Crew (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.