Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Let's Grow The Tech Ecosystem Together In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Let's Grow The Tech Ecosystem Together In Nigeria (98 Views)

The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! / Let's Build A Tech Ecosystem In Africa / The Man Building The Tech Ecosystem Of Nigeria - Iyinoluwa Aboyeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Grow The Tech Ecosystem Together In Nigeria by davidaluu: 9:14pm On Jan 26
I'm shocked at the lack of support and help most aspiring techies need. So I decided to share a bit of my knowledge by creating a Whatsapp group solely for that purpose. I'd answer and attend to anyone that has any programming related questions and we'd grow together. I advise both newbies and seasoned experts to also join so as to grow the tech ecosystem. The link is down below. Please, do well to join and ask questions mainly programming and artificial intelligence and I'll do my best to answer.
https:///L3zkIYL4eH81VWRS7Dlx8C

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Data Between Two React Components / 4 Week Certificate Programs Online / Register If You Live In Ota/sango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.