Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha (3621 Views)

FOR SALE "8 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms House And Large Plot Of Land" For Sale In Enugu / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29
More of the ongoing decking platform carpentry............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29
More.........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29
Still more........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29
Waiting for more bamboo from our supplier, ........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30
We bought more wood and bamboo today to join for the completion of the decking wooden platform ............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30
Making more blocks for the next stage after this decking ..............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by dongc(m): 8:16am On May 01
spyder880:
Making more blocks for the next stage after this decking ..............
I am just wondering for this project...what were or are your motivations moulding the blocks than what you have done initially in other projects buying?
Cost?
Good savings?
You have enough time ?....
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 1:20pm On May 01
dongc:

I am just wondering for this project...what were or are your motivations moulding the blocks than what you have done initially in other projects buying?
Cost?
Good savings?
You have enough time ?....

Space to mold
Steady water supply
Steady presence of my supervisor
Instability of cement and sand prices
And yes, I also have enough time to mold in advance

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 1:24pm On May 01
More work pictures today.........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by dongc(m): 6:10pm On May 01
spyder880:

Space to mold
Steady water supply

Thank you
Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 6:39pm On May 02
Work ongoing as at yesterday morning..........

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On May 02
More

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by bassdow: 1:22pm On May 03
spyder880:

Space to mold
Steady water supply
you forgot mentioning YOU get to determine QUALITY.

1 Like

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 6:50am On May 10
More pictures from this decking platform work............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 6:56am On May 10
More work.......

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 7:57am On May 10
Preparing for decking reinforcement...............

Re: Building Construction Of 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms + Basement At Onitsha by spyder880(m): 7:59am On May 10
More pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plots Of Land With C Of O @ 50% Off / To Let: Flats At Gbagada , Magodo Estate, Abule-egba Becklay Estate / For Sale An uncompleted building at Redeem Road, Asaba 09058818181

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.