Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Free Logo For You. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo For You. (8878 Views)

It's Jimmyfix (Graphics Design & Print) Logos | Letterheads | Business Cards / Free Logo Session (CLOSED!) / Free Logo, Flier, Banner And Website Designs Here- Drop Your Requests... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Logo For You. by turl(m): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2012
bigfat01: @turl i know you are a big boi...but i also challenge you to do a free logo also as this is nairaland ...i kome to nairaland when i am done with my premium jobs...why d beef or maybe you can do it betta than me then do it for them abi....
lol no beef g, just critiquing. in this business you have to develop a thick skin for criticism. what do you work with? photoshop, illustrator or something else?
Re: Free Logo For You. by xsey: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pierre Hub limited the design should be green and black.(Etisalat Colours)
We are into AgricBusiness and Education Services.

Pierre means "Stone"
Hub means "Centre of a thing or Focal Point"
I'll be grateful if anyone can help with a good concept
Thanks
Re: Free Logo For You. by bigfat01: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
photo shop or no photshop i am up to the task and satisfy my client s grin @xsey if you want that exact design ..green and black.(Etisalat Colours) costs just 5k cheers...
Re: Free Logo For You. by bigfat01: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
please paste your company name for free logo here lol and thanks
Re: Free Logo For You. by bigfat01: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2012
please paste your company name here for free logo ...premium /customized logo costs 5k cheers
Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
@xsey... don't know if this logo encompasses all the message u want it to pass but thats the little i could come up with. lemme know what u think. thanks.

Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
added the 'limited'

Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
on black background...

Re: Free Logo For You. by gunuvi(m): 7:14am On Jul 11, 2012
A friend of mine said I should beg you guys to help with a logo for her NGO. The name is Centre for Health and Development Impact. Something catchy will be fine. Its a health and dev training and research centre. Thanks.
Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 10:19am On Jul 11, 2012
gunuvi: A friend of mine said I should beg you guys to help with a logo for her NGO. The name is Centre for Health and Development Impact. Something catchy will be fine. Its a health and dev training and research centre. Thanks.
hows this?? lemme know whats ur opinion about it.

Re: Free Logo For You. by gunuvi(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2012
@erad, thanks for your prompt assistance. I will forward it to her immediately now and get back. She will sure like it but can you use more of orange instead of green. I know she likes orange colour. Thanks
Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2012
is this more like it??

Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 11:46am On Jul 11, 2012
this is a simpler modification...

1 Like

Re: Free Logo For You. by gunuvi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks erad. I am very grateful
Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
No probs man... Always a pleasure 2 use ma lil skill 4 sum gㆀd˚. Lemme knw whicheva she decides 2 go wif so I can make it in2 a vector n send it 2 her mail address or something. Pls try making it fast cos ma internet connection shud be off by lastest middle of d nite. N feel free 2 let me knw if she needs any modifications. Thanx.
Re: Free Logo For You. by turl(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
erad: this is a simpler modification...
finally! someone that knows what a logo should look like.
big ups man.
Re: Free Logo For You. by jantil: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2012
Your Logo are wondafu....Pls I also nid a sweet logo for a hospital d name is Viewpoint Nafs Hospital. Our clour is sky blue n silver.
Re: Free Logo For You. by DammyFx: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2012
You guyz are doing a great job... keep it up
Re: Free Logo For You. by SeyiIdris: 5:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Sir,Can u kindly help in creating my coy's logo......I'm into Marketing and Events.
The name INFOCRAFT CONCEPT,the colour is green and Ash,pls work with Leaves if u can.
Re: Free Logo For You. by Buqqui: 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
DATA CONNECTS

What we do:
Multimedia.
Ict. grin

can u please help design a logo?
Re: Free Logo For You. by xsey: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
erad: on black background...

Thank you so much erad! ....
The logo is fine....I think i can just send you a token (recharge card) to say thank you for your creativity...
What network do you use?
Re: Free Logo For You. by Martbeat(m): 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
9ice job men... Pls help me wif dis too... =>Martbeatz production.... I do beat for songs
Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Buqqui: DATA CONNECTS

What we do:
Multimedia.
Ict. grin

can u please help design a logo?
lemme know what u think of this pls.

Re: Free Logo For You. by gunuvi(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks @erad for the assistance. The lady finaally settled for the very first one you designed. The one with the blue and green colour. Please she will be very glad if you can help her convert it to maybe jpeg so she can be making use of it. Ill send u her email.
I am grateful.
Re: Free Logo For You. by ugo2u(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2012
gunuvi: Thanks @erad for the assistance. The lady finaally settled for the very first one you designed. The one with the blue and green colour. Please she will be very glad if you can help her convert it to maybe jpeg so she can be making use of it. You can help send it to her email ydinternational @gmail. com.
I am grateful.
A slight word of caution, placing emails here is not really advisable because of email bots that will eventually spam the email address with junk mail rather send erad a nairaland mail through his profile.

thanks for the good work bro
Re: Free Logo For You. by gunuvi(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks so much ugo-2u. I will do that immediately. Regard.
Re: Free Logo For You. by Buqqui: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
@erad, it's a nice concept.
I'd Love something with a touch of 3D smiley
and the Logo to look more Techie
I love the PIERRE Hub,it looks good. THANKS. wink
Re: Free Logo For You. by erad(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
Buqqui: @erad, it's a nice concept.
I'd Love something with a touch of 3D smiley
and the Logo to look more Techie
I love the PIERRE Hub,it looks good. THANKS. wink
I'm sorry i can't provide u with a 3d logo... apart from me believing in smart, simple,recognisable, clever logos... my system ram can't support me doing much of 3d. I'm really sori.
Re: Free Logo For You. by TexasR: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2012
Hi guys,can any of you come up with one or two design samples for Fort Brandon (that's my company name),we're an engineering company,into construction,energy and equipment.A slight touch of red and blue in the design please
Re: Free Logo For You. by jjskvf: 12:19am On Jul 26, 2012
MOBILE DEZK
Please could you help me out with a logo: mobile dezk.. its going to be a website that has to do with some certain mobile apps and games..something of silver colour would be cool. Thank you so much!
Re: Free Logo For You. by oscarvicto(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks for this thread. Please kindly do a loo for me on new revolution group. I am into it solutions and services such as wireless intercom, turnstiles. CCTV/ ip cameras, employee attendance system, sales of security gadgets etc. please kindly use green, gold and blue colors. Thanks. You can send it to Oscar.4real@htmail.com
Re: Free Logo For You. by oscarvicto(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2012
Please can you kindly do new revolution group, can also use the initials ng. Then also try motion entertainment inc. thanks you can also reach me on Oscar.4real@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Editing Software / Whats The Cost Of Opening An Average Photo Studio? / I Need Someone To Design Flyer For 500naira 4me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.